All Comments on 'How to Enjoy Anal Sex'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a fantastic article!

That was extremely helpful. While I've had several experiences with anal sex, none of them were with women as open and experienced with the act as you are. Often they weren't as aware of their bodies as you, and I couldn't help them from personal experience.

I hope and expect this article to help me in future endeavors involving anal sex. Thank you so much for the submission! I'll look for more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yeah! Thank you!

Thank you! I have tried it a few times and have enjoyed it most times. Your explanation will probably make it easier to enjoy, more frequently.... Hubby will thank you, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank You

Thank you MayhemLass

I have tried anal at times with different woman, some enjoyed it and some did not want to even go there now I understand why.

The ones that did have had tried it before and loved it,and the ones that did not thought that it was dirty.

I will have to do some training to the latest friend with benefits.

Thank you Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The best way to enjoy ANAL SEX....................

..Is to watch the Guy who is trying to con you into it have his best buddy use a baseball bat (which is relatively the same size as his cock in relationship to your asshole) as a dildo and jam it about a foot up his ass and ass fuck him.

Don't let MR MAYHEM LASS kid you---It ain't no fun for females---We do not have a prostate gland like MR MAYHEM LASS has

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ass good ass it gets

thank you, i am a female lover of anal sex and when it is done right it is beautiful and pleasurable for both (or more).

it is good that you could share your experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gotta go balls deep right after insertion

:( Boo Hoo Hoo

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
From a woman who adores anal...

We exist. We aren't a figment of some porn writer's imagination. Thanks for pointing that out MayhemLass... maybe if more women admit it, we can have an anal utopia... *grin*

A solid, clear how-to. Great job. Good luck! :)

dearg-cdearg-calmost 18 years ago
I just love anal,

it took some time to cum around but because one of my partners was patient, I am now able to fully enjoy this wonderful form of sex. Good clear how to article. Its nice to see you branching out.Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
An excellent approach to the topic

Of the thirty-five women that I have "slept" with over the years, only five have permitted full anal sex. Of those, two actually suggested it, even though they were new to all sexual experiences. Three considered it to be a welcome addition to our sex lives. In one case, it was a genuine accident, a seven inch stroke with a, fortunately, copiously lubricated six inch dick in the doggie position. That took a bit of explaining, an apology, and a real slow-down, but went well.

You are absolutely right! There ARE women who enjoy it. The trick is, like any part of sex, you can't forget that your partner has full veto power at any point in the process.

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

Yes, yet another woman who loves anal sex. We are out there, men, lol.

I'm pleased that you mentioned that some people don't need lubrication, after experience. I didn't know that until I met my SO. Phenomenal without it. I don't like KY jelly, however. IMO, it's too sticky. PUR is good. Well written piece. Good luck in the contest. ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How it Should be Done

This is exactly the way it should be done, take it from a chick who likes anal sex from time to time (more often than my husband wants it). The advice is solid; especially the NOT MOVING when first penetrating. Thanks for putting this out, lady!

f-cynyrf-cynyralmost 18 years ago
I love anal, and so

does my partner, in fact she probably likes it as much as you. She cant get enough. But i digress. What i really wonted to say is that you have described perfectly how my partner and I learned to love anal. Take your time , and be sensitive to your partner. Thanks for the open frank article. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Thoughtful, informative, and a stellar antidote to all the "slam it in, baybeee" anal stories that get posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Easy insertion

I don't know what it is about having a big dick, but by the third trip to bed, virtually every woman I've had sex with wants to try it in the butt. The truth is, vaginal intercourse is more fun for me; the entire sheath of the vagina envelops and squeezes my cock. In anal sex, about the only thing I feel is the grip--often uncomfortably tight--of the sphincters. But you've got to please your partner, so I try to entertain all anal requests. A gay guy told me a secret that seems to work. When preparing your partner, insert a finger and ask her to tighten her sphincter around it as tightly as possible. In a few moments, the sphincter adjusts to the intruding digit. Add a digit and repeat the process. The next thing you know, the sphincter is relaxed enough to allow easy--or at least easier--penetration.

N2TsAssN2TsAssalmost 18 years ago
Puuurfect!

Thank you so much for your perfectly accurate description of one of the hottest ways to share your body with your lover! When it's done correctly, it rocks both your worlds. I truely crave my hubby's cock in my ass because he knows how to make me crave it. I get wet just writing this. Thanks again!!!

sig357sig357almost 18 years ago
Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for the lovingly enumerated steps!

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
interesting text....

enjoyed reading it...

btw, I never used lube, not even in the beginning, we just never had any there. but I guess that is different for everyone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MOST INFORMATIVE!

Truely a fine peice of literature-detailed step by step.

Simply beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Didn't read it,

Just voted 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice article

This is a very good article and I'd give it 100% except for a couple of quibbles.

Some of the adivce is gender-specific, but that's not always made clear. The bullet points, especially, could be confusing to some.

And men have a prostate, not a "prostrate." That was probably a mistype or an autofill, but a mistake like that detracts from the article.

engaged_88engaged_88almost 17 years ago
One more addition...

The only thing I would add here as a precaution is to make sure that you do not mix ass and pussy! Anything that has come into contact with your anus should NOT be near your pussy! Harmful bacteria can get in there and cause very unpleasant effects if you are not careful! A lot of guys like the idea of interchanging between butt and pussy, but it is very dangerous, no matter what you see in anal porn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
anal sex questions

Thanks for the info.Wonderfully informative.I wish to know from u and readers (A)does a man enjoy anal sex as much as vaginal penetration.(B)Does a female get excitement and enjoyement with anal sex or is it just for the partner's satisfaction.I am a male and never had anal sex and i wish to know from those who are experienced.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gay and Love it

Thanks, I was looking up ways to enjoy anal and take a cock up my butt properly. This article helped a lot. I tend to have very tight ass muscles, so I definitely need to go slow.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thanks as a gay male I love anal sex great description for guys and girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Read

My wife and I engage in anal sex pretty frequently- sometimes as often as we have traditional vaginal intercourse. She often lays on her back on the edge of the bed while I stand and enter her. This way she is free to play with her clit and nipples adding to the fun of it all. She also enjoys watching my reaction while I am thrusting in and out of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
whoop!

as a young gay man, this was really good advice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Do guys like anal?. . ."

To answer that question, anal sex with my wife is the most mind-blowing sex either of us has. There is no feeling like her clamping down on my cock while I'm in there!

Shenachie2010Shenachie2010almost 7 years ago
KY Jelly?

Here in the UK it s a thin water based jelly not suitable in my opinion and experience for anal. For enabling a medics finger for a brief inspection yes fine. But not for full on anal.

Please buy a proper anal lube such as "Backdoor" which is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Extremely useful

A great practical guide

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

In criticism of every "how to" I've read here on LitEro: nobody's going to gain anything from anyone telling you how you should go about anything about sex. LISTEN to your partner. TALK to your partner. That's the ONLY way to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous