All Comments on 'Bound To The Tree'

by fantasticpussy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And then

And then she died from aids and so did all the dumbasses who fucked her after the infected guy. End of a moronic story. Only hope the writer is one of the ones who fucked her afterwards so he doesn't live to write more of this crap.

mtsteelmtsteelalmost 18 years ago
Not that bad

Not as hot as "Threesome", but far from the worst I've read.

Don't pay any attention to Anonymous. He obviously can't tell fantasy from reality, and probably shouldn't be reading erotica in the first place. He should know that constructive criticism will foster and encourage stories he likes, whereas a flaming diatribe like he wrote is more likely to drive off potentially good authors before they even get started.

So please, keep writing. "Threesome" was very good, "Bound to the Tree" was good, and I look forward to reading your next story. Certainly better than the stories I've tried to write, which would more than likely be shot down even faster by people too cowardly to even sign a handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dressed Sexily?

Dont you mean dressed slutty? After all, that's the whole theme isn't it? Can't say it was crap, but can't say it was all that good either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bored

I love Nonconsent stories but not this one. There wasn't one ounce of eroticism to make this even remotely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one of the worst

so disappointed. good idea gone bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Plagerism

Sounds an awefull like a story written by slutkathy

"nicoles bound experience"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not bad

WOW some of you assholes take this stuff way to serious. It's just a fucking story. That being said it's not as good as Fantasticpussy's other story but it's not bad. It could uses more of story line and detail but give her a break. I think she shows promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could be better v

The idea is excellent, but the language is immature. "Watermelons" and "Milkbags" when referring to breasts in that context take away from the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very cool story

Very cool story I would love to read more of what happens to her being controlled by both her boyfriend and his other girl friend more out side bondage and spankings !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can I copy this?

Hi, so I copied this on wattpad, gave you all the credit. If you want me to take it down let me know. You can find me on wattpad with the username @forgottencharm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YOU ARE SOOOO HOT

When are we going to get another story? Better yet, a story with some more pics of you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous