All Comments on 'I Sleep with My Sister'

by ledier

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
go for it!!!!!

you got it - use it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice story---One that adults will enjoy...........

There will be children who will criticise that you didn't give them enough detail. When they grow up they won't need it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Is this fair?

I have never sent a comment brfore now. I did not even finnish this.., like tasting wine & spitting it out? This was so well written, (no, I didn't do that either), that I wanted to ask if you aren't a "ringer"? I get the feeling you could write a menu and get us all to read the whole damn thing. Sure, I have only gone about a third of the way down the page so far. But kudos to you right now--whoever you are. b.

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
Yes this child.

Would like to know a bit more. Like maybe who the hell these people are!

To the Anonymous who's post was before me. You call people who like a bit of depth to a story children? Seems to me you may have things backwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
no story

The visualization is good; the writing is okay, though rather stiff at times; but there's no story. You could write well if you applied your vision to getting us involved. This could be a nice vignette in Erotic Couplings; but as you haven't shown anything of the relationship, it isn't Incest.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 18 years ago
Great for an introduction, what happens next?

I sure hope that was just an introduction to more in the future! That was a great start and a very quick ending. That was, unfortunately, every WOMAN's complaint about us MEN in a nutshell! You mean to tell me that he cums on her back, shoves her off, and he lives to tell about it? Poor girl or your fantasy, whichever, it was a pathetic ending to a very interesting story of sibling lust. I would have expected her to find the nearest frying pan to hit him with or, at the very least, the nearest phallic-substitute (see DILDO) and finish the job that cum-for-brains couldn't finish. She'd better get back at him for that in the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

Will you write more>>part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
typical

typical male writer that doesn't have the brains to do research and doesn't have a sex life. because if asked 99% of all women will say they would never sleep in a bra it is too uncomfortable and binding. total crap as usual for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
....

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

It was a great story me and my sister have a very close relationship between us and we may have read this together hehe but keep writing it was very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bring back memories:)

when we were early teens we slept in same room, she was 10 I was eleven, anyway,one night everyone was asleep, and I got hard, I asked her if she was asleep. she said not yet, I asked her if she want to play around, she asked what kind of play. I said can I come to your bed, she said sure, as I walked to her bed I noticed she was already rubbing her pussy. She slid over and said get in bed with me.

then she said, have u ever touched a girl, I said yes some of her friends, and she smile, asked me who, I told her, then she asked me if I would show her what I did, I placed my hand on her stomach and began to rub her pussy, she said that makes me hot, she said lets do it.

I removed my shorts and got between her legs, she was wet as can be, I slowly put my dick in her tight pussy, and we began to fuck like crazy.

later we we hugged and kissed and we both said I love you, and not to tell anyone.

from that time on we were lovers, later she did get married after I went to the military

now we are bot in our sixty's and she is a widow and comes around often as she can, her pussy is just as good as it was then. my wife knows that we still fuck and approves of it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lol, Im thinking she got the short end of the stick! He cums after only a few minutes, sprays it all over her back, doesn't help her get hers after he gets his. She goes to sleep cuddled with him and he rolls her off and shoves her to her side of the bed. Still doesnt clean his cum off her back!

Hell, he's not giving her much incentive to want to repeat this, heh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous