All Comments on 'Babysitting the Baumgartners Ch. 01'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent! can't wait for next chapter!

this story rocks in so many ways. Can't wait for next chapter!

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Yessss!

Selena,

Gee...I knew there was a reason I always liked BabySitters. What a lovely story, nice flow, and seems to hold the promise of more later.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

What goes on in my mind about babysitters does not seem to be the case on this story.

kendahl6969kendahl6969almost 18 years ago
"Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Baumgartner?"

Great little babysitter story, seductively written..nice to see the Mrs. as the aggressor for a change!

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Ingenious!

The wife as the seducer? Good move! Hope to keep reading more chapters about this.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Great start...

...but surely you can't intend leaving it there? This is an excellent opening chapter, a slow burn which builds up the tension in a very believable manner (good dialogue, too).

My only criticism - and it's not that strong - is that your protagonist doesn't seem all that shocked to see Doc B jacking off on the balcony, despite the general air of innocence she exhibits throughout the rest of the tale.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 18 years ago
More Please

Still shivering.

I agree that I NEED to know what happenned next.

pixie2002pixie2002almost 18 years ago
Delicious detail

So well written that I cold feel the warmth of the sun and the heat from their oily, sweaty bodies. Can't wait for more!

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660almost 18 years ago
Ah Selena...

You're very, very good at this. Excellent as always. Keep it up.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years ago
Fun stuff!

Nicely done, Selena! More, please!

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Ended too soon

Wonderful story, just wish it had gone on one more page. Very sensual.

....S-Des

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
I

have to agree...interesting story so far...many diffent story lines here to work off of. look forward to them. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pretty good start

your story reads really smoothly~ thanks ~i can't wait to keep reading!

qarl_queueqarl_queueabout 16 years ago
Vivid beach description takes me there

The sand, the wind, the smells, Veronica's skin... the rich word pictures and evocative language take me there. You tell a story SO well Selena. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
liked

i loved the story love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
delicious, selena

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I've only just read the first installation of 'babysitting', and I'm feeling the tap, tap, tap of my OWN femaleness beginning to pulsate......yummy. I can't wait to read the rest. I'm a straight, 'atypical mother' who's also a writer and none of that matters right now because I HAVE to get to psrt two...and it's ALL YOUR FAULT, Selena, you bad girl you.

Alexx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
long lost reader

I found "Baumgartners" a year ago, read every chapter, loved them all and then -- forgot how to find them again and -- forgive me, your name. By chance I've found them and you and they seem like long lost friends.

They are all wonderful! Thank you.

ddannddannalmost 15 years ago
standing at attention

male or female, the height of sexual arousal must be equal, I'm standing at attention, still!

keep em cummin er I mean coming!

frozencoonassfrozencoonassover 13 years ago
great

thank you Selena_Kitt. Great start to the series and better with each chapter. Do you have an e version of a compilation? I am stockpiling the reading i like for an extended trip to northwestern Siberia. It is as advertised lol. I think your stories on here would add a few degrees to the temperature in my room. Whining yes but this place sucks to download multiple files. Thanks again, I am going right back to your stories list.

Brad

If you have a wish list or several for Santa please let me know. I am close enough to hand deliver.

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago

it is a great and sensual story. I hope there will be another chapter soon, as its hot and has many options for the future. Thanks.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Tantalising images

What a fun story of waking sensuality.

Looking forward to what happens next.

bozorinobozorinoalmost 11 years ago
A Great Beginning

It starts out great with a realistic plot and then it gets a bit less so, but in a good way. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's coming

Veronica knows her ass will soon be on display if she wears a micro bikini--what a shock. I anticipate she will look great and invite much touching. Boy you sure make the reader salivate for more.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Yeah, they're all going to have a great vacation, nice that the wife is part of the seduction. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Eagle0000Eagle000011 months ago

Your story is as hot as the Key West sun. Mrs B and an unwitting Veronica putting on a show for horny Dr B. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmmm, this start is as yummy as Veronica and Mrs. B. Can't wait to see where this goes...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous