All Comments on 'Marriage Needs Give and Take'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
He was kinda stupid

to 1. Agree to accept a strap-on without seeing the size before 2. Accepted the action from a woman he does not know well enough and who is prepared and does A: Bring a larger strap-on than he is, B: Goes in and and out deliberately trying to cause pain and whose action would normally cause pain (hard and fast) C: Participates with the idea of him not coming but to make sure that her lover does come.

His wife needs to think about telling him that she is breaking the marriage vows with her lesbian lover.

Good story and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

Like to read about the next experience or sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh, cmon

I loved the story.....and as for the wife confessing.....what about the woman named Helen he was sleeping with? It had to be a man who left feedback like that.

It was a great story. Keep it up!

PhredericPhredericover 13 years ago
Hot Story

I loved it, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

super good from a mans point I would like annie to come back and teach the wife how to use a strap on. Being sandwiched as he was would be so good.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
5 Stars,AND...

Would have liked to see Andy reverse things at the end of the story and ram his cock up Anne's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* Interestingly Hot!

I enjoyed the story greatly! I have tried this & I will say it can be really HOT! But caution, gentleness, & clean the toys thoroughly afterwards with soap & warm water.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Practicing

Tit for tat . I've been practicing a long time. She loves the control over me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🤢

🤮

JstnXmplJstnXmplalmost 2 years ago

5 stars!!

Amazing! Loved every moment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, love the idea of sauce for goose is sauce for the gander. Can't help thinking hubby is on a slippery slope, his wife will probably enjoy women more than men, and he will probably haunt parks and other places looking for guys to have sex with now he has discovered the joy of sodomy he will end up wanting to bend over and take cock, he will discover how good it is to be on your hands and knees being buggered by a stranger, oh dear......

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, what assholes both of these women are!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous