All Comments on 'Vera'

by atkins

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Got a feeling

atkins:

That you're going to receive some flack anonymous or otherwise, but press on. It'll be interesting. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
drive on my man

I don't think I have ever read such a strong account of fucking an old lady...It was rude...raunchy and hot as hell. Give us more..more I say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful

I did like such kind of tales, I do hope that you will write such things and send it to my email, thamir_alethawe@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't Stop

The beginning of what looks like a very promising story. I could see Vera as you were retelling the story and it was very exciting. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Glad you're back

More - it's that simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How true

This is just so real. I have a few years to go before I get to the gib eight-0 but I'm still a leg-spreader and even thoug there is no shortage of volunters - all ages and both sexes to get between them I, and all old ladies, are still so grateful that we'll do anything we're asked. It's a real thrill to know that I'll still get the same interest in my sad old body even as I get more and more decrepit. Please tell us the rest of Vera's adventures soon

dolly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My Fantasy

I have always loved older women and have been with several, but never a woman of 80 yrs. What a turn on that would be, hopefully for me and her. What really gets me going is that I'm 55, close to the age of yourself in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Honest

Fantastic erotic, I cannot enough words.

More of the same stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Older women

As a 72yr old myself - I can go along with these stories - I do not have to look very hard to find a willing volunteer to suck and fuck my pussy - I am getting plenty - but no ANAL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Only ass

Next door neighbour,68,husband passed away 4 months.Came to see me ,lawnmower wouldnt start so i tried to get it going,no go.Went and got mine and mowed her lawn for her.Finished ,asked me in for a cold drink.okay,went in.Watched her,still in shorts and she has quite a large shapely arse,drank my coke,she prepared some sandwiches,i watched her arse and my cock started to rise in my shorts.I stood up and she noticed, i was embarrassed and she sat next to me while we ate the sandwiches.I apologised,but told her that her arse looked good in those shorts.She stood up,turned and wigggled it at me.I reached out grabbed her cheeks,she pulled away and pulled her shorts down and stood in front of me.I grabbed her fleshy cheeks,she backed up and pulled them apart,Lick me was all i heard.My tongue found her hole and i rimmed her and tongued her arse,she moaned pushing back all the time.She moved forward grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom,pulled my pants down,my cock rock hard and started to suck me.Fuck it was good,but not for long,she turned around and said that if i was to fuck her it had to be in her bottom as she put it because her pussy would always be her husbands.Okay,as she leaned over the bed i found her tight hole and aimed pushing slowly,no go,so she reached over and got some oil,i put a few drops on my cock and around her hole,aimed and the head popped in. She moaned as i pushed in further until i had hit rock bottom my cock all the way into that big gorgeous arse.Then i fucked,in,out,in out increasing my speed as she moaned but i noticed her pushing back and heard her say,fuck me big boy,so i went at it harder, riding her big arse for all i was worth.I stopped,pulledout, rolled her over,lifted her legs and pushed straight back up into her now open hole.Looking her in the eye i fucked her long and hard,she screamed as she came,squirting a bit and then i unloaded my cumm right up inside her.I stayed hard as i kept spurting cumm and fucked her hole,she came again and i slowed down and finally pulled out.Her hole stayed open for quite awhile as my cumm dribbled out.We see each other a lot but all she will let me do is fuck her big bottom as she calls it.I dont complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
atkins you are the best

In my late 70s and still at it - the 70+ set are great indeed - as Franklin said :

and so gratefull - I find few anal goers tho - and find I have to give lessons in felatio to many of this generation - but once started they beg for more -

dont look at those tired old bodies - watch their faces !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sensational Grannie

Oh to be so lucky to meet suvch a gorgeous old lady wanting so badly to be fucked in every way possible, this has been my greatets desire for ever. Please tell me more and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

who used whom but it was fun

September4decemberSeptember4decemberabout 3 years ago
Vera is my Dream Girl

How I would love to meet Vera!

I love an old woman with a paunch and droop tits.

And Vera's hunger to be used makes her a perfect lover.

PLEASE!!!....finish this Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic . I recently turned 80 and will look for a similar lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous