All Comments on 'How To F*** Your Daddy'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LMFAO!

Damn that was hilarious. The only thing you might have included is how a Daddy can find a Princess. Thanks for the yuks, George.

cas9574cas9574almost 18 years ago
:D

wonderful yet again, who knew being a strumpet could be so difficult? Apparently this twinkie had more between her ears than filling.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Superb !!!!

Well Sarah you have surprised us with your very learned entry into the realms of “How To”. You are to be commended on your excellent instructional skills. A mandatory read for all those ‘little Princesses’ out there. Seriously Sarah, a hilarious tail (oops tale) well worth a cruise or getting into Daddy's last will and testament.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
f***ing 101

they should teach this stuff in school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How much?

I'll be your daddy.

prop69prop69almost 18 years ago
Won't see this "How To" book at Lowe's

Loved the style of the story.

Wish I could be your Sugar Daddy!!

Another listing for favorites.

Lillian2YungLillian2Yungalmost 18 years ago
Mmmh Yeah I bet;D

Loved it Sarah! Although, as you know, I'm not into Daddy I loved the way you gave this tutorial. Maybe you should give it to D.J. he might be interested. All the love, Lilly

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Well Written, But Trite

There is nothing worse than a girl who acts like you are advising women to act. I really hate that in women. I have dated a few like that and their tactics were so transparent that it was ridiculous. I like women who like, no love, sex. I have taken the virginities of 18 women and I far prefer a woman who has been around the block and just wants you to ride her faster and harder than she has ever been ridden before.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Changed My Outlook

Until I read this I always regretted that I was old enough to be Sarah's father but now I feel a lot better about it. LOL Well if only in my dreams. Hilarious as always No one makes sex seem like more outright fun. This is one crusty old Grampy who would happily play sugar daddy to the rrepressible Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great work

This story made me spurt a sploogy load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you're nasy, but, in a nice way :p

you have a devious mind... i love that in a woman... ( and me too )

woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithalmost 18 years ago
Sarah, you are a very bad girl and will surely ..

burn in hell, but you know that already so, this is nothing new. Great work as usual. I just hope some little hottie around me reads it. Though the buying scads of horrifically expensive presents could be left out. I mean, how will I have anything for you dear?

Another poster had a comment about doing one for how daddies can find a princess. If you want to coop that, lets go.

Anyhow, lovely tome.

be well

Jeffrey

wistud1980wistud1980almost 18 years ago
disturbing, in an incredibly erotic way

funny, sexy, humiliating all in one. you're a master, sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
From "Daddy ;-)", long ago....remember?

excellent storytelling of how-to-seduce Daddy. However, you still need "WordPerfect," or similar "Grammarcheck." Spellcheck isn't enough. Otherwise...not a bad how-to. Might have mentioned initiations on birthdays, "caught-you-in-the-shower" moments,etc. Yum...still, excellent story!

laughingjacklaughingjackalmost 18 years ago
Hot..Like Usual

Loved it! All of Sarahhh's stories are hot...just like her :) I would be her "daddy" anytime.

Warriors Love CharmWarriors Love Charmalmost 18 years ago
Interesting information

Immeasurable amounts of information for a younger woman wanting to wrap a older man package.

I must say Sarah you have your own Sarah ways. I will admit you do render me speechless & take my breath away all at the same time. Nice piece of work, Sarah.

Warriors Love Charm

RbimmRbimmalmost 18 years ago
Your Story...

Sarahhh -

I loved your story. It's very good. I've been following your stories, and each is better than the last. Keep writing, and I'll keep following....although, with those pics...I might follow you either way... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good baby

such a good girl, taking care of all daddy's needs. need to do a follow-up for the daddy's that wants their baby girls to be loving little sluts and bring their daddies cream pies home. have always loved your writing baby girl, excellent how-to.

waltasbury@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!!

I just loved this story, as much as I loved the others. I would love to be your Daddy, Princes, and can't wait to read more stories from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Okay

And that's about the best than can be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Back at it again

sarahhh:

You are indeed still a naughty girl and your sense of humor has lost nothing over time. Well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

luvs_it_baldluvs_it_baldalmost 18 years ago
she is so wicked

sarah is such a wicked gal, deliciously so! another fine offering by a naughty gal.

pope32767pope32767almost 18 years ago
Mick from Scotland??!

Micks don't come from Scotland. Jocks come from Scotland. Micks come from Ireland.

--pope32767 the mick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Daddy's Little Slut

Can't wait for the next "How To" Book. You are my favorite naughty little pussy girl. Daddy loves his girl. Now tell how to bring in a second little friend to the party. Keep it up S. as you know you keep us UP. Urguy.

gryliongrylionalmost 18 years ago
sarahhh's how toooooooooooos

the mind of this lady is so deliciously warped...she has a real talent for satire....sarahhh, please keep adding to these HOWTOs...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very hot story

I loved your story on how to Fuck your daddy. It made me come hard. I look forward to reading more of your submissions. Send me some nasty pix to mustangut@yahoo.com Also gimme a call. I'm sure we would have an interesting conversation. My phone is 801-427-3165.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
how true it is

wow! another hot one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
my little princess

great work princess! you really know just what your daddy needs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I

enjoyed reading this and laughed a lot but when I thought about it and read it again I began to think it wasn't made up but more likely to be a true story which is sad and also worrying if she is actually advising young girls what to do to get a sugar daddy is to sell their body to get stuff but only if he's rich and old but never mind the goods that sex can buy what about love is my question.

My next question is how do I get to fuck a sugar mummy and make her buy me nice things like a World Cup ticket never mind a cruise?

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 18 years agoAuthor
My feedback on your feedback

This is for Nookiehunter who said: "There is nothing worse than a girl who acts like you are advising women to act. I really hate that in women. I have dated a few like that and their tactics were so transparent that it was ridiculous. I like women who like, no love, sex. I have taken the virginities of 18 women and I far prefer a woman who has been around the block and just wants you to ride her faster and harder than she has ever been ridden before."

Aren't you just full of yourself, Nookiehunter. 18 virgins you say? Where do you hang out, elementary schools?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One hot story!

What a hot story Sarahhh! Made me so hard and wet reading your story! I can just wish deam of here sexy little body seducing her Daddy mmmmmmmmmm Can't wait for more! Those sexy lil panties under her plaid skirt would turn any guy on I think.

Kisses Scotty

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
hehe

quite funny... I liked reading it...

sirjohn247sirjohn247almost 18 years ago
excellent advice

great advice and how-to helpful tips which is purpose of how to articles....enjoyed immensly and learned a few pointers, too

jlasvegasjlasvegasalmost 18 years ago
dreams

if it would happen to me would be a dream come true.

another hot one from the mistress.

great

jack

carrolljcarrolljalmost 18 years ago
Best Ever

After reading Sarah for years, she has now graduated to a level of writing rarely seen on this site. Her wit is wonderfully wry and mature. Her style breezy and entertaining. I'm proud of who you've become. - Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
absolute ignornace

You wrote about stereotypical fetish genre showing your complete ignorance of the subject.

MaskedAngelMaskedAngelalmost 18 years ago
Ridiculous and

Not even funny...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sweet

good story, well thought out look forward to more. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Always the best

You always have great stories and I love reading them! CP_D

fiorgaelmefiorgaelmealmost 18 years ago
So cynical, so funny Sarahh

Sarah, you keep up the standard (and my lazy c**k!)I love all your yarns which are usually leavened with humo(u)r. Have never done daughters, but you make me re-think...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yay

I soooooo want to be your daddy.

Nimrod15Nimrod15almost 18 years ago
Great fucking Primer!!

Sarahhh, again you have tittilated the mass(es). May I make one further suggestion for Daddy's intial fuck?? When finally, penetration begins, be sure to wince and draw back, as though the size of his cock is way too large for your virgin pussy. This ruse would also be a good item to occasionally repeat, since most of us men relish the idea, that we are big enough to stretch our loving partner to the maximum. This is also a definite plus for taking it up the poop chute.

Nimrod15Nimrod15almost 18 years ago
Great fucking Primer!!

Sarahhh, again you have tittilated the mass(es). May I make one further suggestion for Daddy's intial fuck?? When finally, penetration begins, be sure to wince and draw back, as though the size of his cock is way too large for your virgin pussy. This ruse would also be a good item to occasionally repeat, since most of us men relish the idea, that we are big enough to stretch our loving partner to the maximum. This is also a definite plus for taking it up the poop chute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot wench

Sarah is a manipulative wench and needs a good hard fuck from an older guy. But she does write good stories.

Bill In Nashville

bigwoodybigwoodyalmost 18 years ago
Powerball Winner Fantasy

Yes, Wish I hit the lottery, Find Sarahh, somewhere in Pittsburgh, lavaish her with cash, fulfill the red headed fantasy, yes I bought my powerball tickets .

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
To Be a Manipulative Bitch, You Have to Care!

Sarah has unearthed a terrific truth, that to be a manipulative bitch, you have to care. A woman may be cynical, but to do the things that Sarahhh has suggested and do them successfully, she has to care for the man she is doing them with. She has to want to make him enjoy his life more, even if she comes across in an unflattering light. I loved reading this story because as I get older I come to realize that one of the main things that a woman will see in me is my ability to buy her things.

Nookiehunter

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
To Be a Manipulative Bitch, You Have to Care!

Sarah has unearthed a terrific truth, that to be a manipulative bitch, you have to care. A woman may be cynical, but to do the things that Sarahhh has suggested and do them successfully, she has to care for the man she is doing them with. She has to want to make him enjoy his life more, even if she comes across in an unflattering light. I loved reading this story because as I get older I come to realize that one of the main things that a woman will see in me is my ability to buy her things.

Nookiehunter

prop69prop69almost 18 years ago
HOTTT!!!

Story had my juices flowing. Not just a rude sex story, but a tender and erotic fantasy with enough sex to get me hard as HELL!

I want a "How to get Sarahhh in the Shower story". That would be the story of the CENTURY!!! Author of the MILLENIUM!!!!

Great body, love the TITS the way they are and after the Waterfall shot, who can improve on PURRRFECTION!!!

Let me wash your front, Please!!!!

prop69/Al

jackregularjackregularalmost 18 years ago
always liked your tales

Best how-to I've read!

jlasvegasjlasvegasalmost 18 years ago
dreams can cum true when you hope .

a shower with dughter is the acme of all desires.

with sarah it would be fabulous like her stories.

jack

jackregularjackregularalmost 18 years ago
let me be your boytoy daddy!!!!

Oh baby!!!

I wish you'd strap it on. This daddy wants dick from his daughter!!!!!

mmacmmmacmalmost 18 years ago
Oh dear, Nookiehunter!

NB the comma is deliberate. Oh dear, Nookiehunter! Sarcasm really isn't your forte, is it? 18 virgins? Sarahhh's got you pegged. But what bothers me is, why keep count? Is there a point to prove? Do you feel a need to share, or perhaps boast? Is it that important? How do you know its true? Examination? What if some lied? Would you be crushed to find out it was only 17? Anyway, I'm sure if it was 8 or 18, they might well have recovered by now.

And, for popewithnumbersgeezer. There are plenty of micks in Scotland. Some of them are hicks. And some of them support Rangers.

You get Paddys from Erin.

M

PenquinmanPenquinmanalmost 18 years ago
Damn girl, how am I supposed to stand up now ???

When I first read the storyline I knew it wasnt about playing poker:) then I read the story and knew I couldnt stand up -I'm so glad I'm not your Daddy but I play one on TV -when will your imagination quit? you're definitely improving your writing skills -thank you for putting a smile on my face and a rise in my pants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'd Love To Be Your Daddy

Every time I read one of your stories I cant wait to go and stroke one off while I think of you in what ever story I read. This time was no different. I would love to get you down on all fours and pound that sweet pussy of yours. kmdsprt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice

This is a great description of the erotic power of sexplay. As someone pointed out underneath it all there is a sweet girl, but she also deeply understands the power of her sensuality, and how happy a lot of us older guys would be to take really good care of a girl like that.

Great work, Sarahh you really know how to set a guy's heart (and cock) on fire.

Pro_Ball_PlayerPro_Ball_Playeralmost 18 years ago
Oh, Sarahhh... such a sweet child

Sarah, thank you for this insightful "How To" guide. Cleverly written with the right balance of eroticism and humor, but, still leaving us wondering if you wrote it from experience, or, from your wishful dreams? Maybe it's good that we don't know, but, I can't help but want to know.

I know every little girl just loves her Daddy, even if it's in that certain [pretend] special way. I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is re-printed in Seventeen magazine in the "Advice" column.

nick1966_38nick1966_38almost 18 years ago
spankin

this daddy would love to spank your ass Sarah youve been a very bad girl

lycan_432lycan_432almost 18 years ago
Such a naughty little daughter

Mmmm, you definitely should be spanked on that wet little twat of yours for thinking of your daddy like that. ;)

linesurgelinesurgealmost 18 years ago
And a Teacher Too

Sarah,

Your daddy is a very lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
...where is my little girl?

Oh my...nothing like starting the work day with an erection, then again I should be used to it with your stories! :-x

lonewolf69lonewolf69almost 18 years ago
great post!

Oh my god,you are totally hot! I think you are a great writer as well as being sexy as hell!I would love to be your daddy,and I would do anything you wanted me to just to have the chance to shower with you!What's it going to take to see the rest of you? Just name it,and consider it done! I seen the pic of you in front of the waterfall,what an awesome ass you have!Would love to clean that with my tongue,and anywhere else you would like! Thanx for the great stories as well!

topshetopshealmost 18 years ago
Awesome !!

What a sexy story sarah...i would luv to be ur daddy !! U write amazingly well & can turn on a reader in seconds!!Way to go..

laughingjacklaughingjackalmost 18 years ago
Daddy Likes :)

Whenever I see a new story by sarahhh I am like a kid on Christmas morning. I can't wait to read it...usually over and over again :) The things I dream about doing with her :)

If you haven't read her book, "Rattrap", you don't know what you are missing. I read the whole thing in one night it was that titillating.

Thanks Sarah for all your wonderful stories :)

Go Steelers!

bigwoodybigwoodyalmost 18 years ago
Getting over on Daddy:

What a wonderfull way of blackmailing a father. Never looked a my daughter in a sexual manner but sure did enjoy her friends. A few years after graduation, saw them and connected with several of them in local bars. A few kind words, some understanding and they cartwheeled their way into motel rooms and several to my home.

Always discrete, never flaunted sexual achievements but was rewarded with several encounters which I'll always remember. Four years of college, Grad school and a wedding, Maybe I got off cheap.

psychprof67psychprof67almost 18 years ago
princess knows best

Once again, brightness shows itself to be the greatest turn on.. your amazing mind, both in how bright you are and how totally wicked.. shows through.. and makes Daddy's winkle stand up and say "hey princess" even when Daddy knows you are totally bullchitting him.. you do it so well and are so delicious that it simply does not matter, as long as we can preserve the illusion..

wet hugs..

Psychprof

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyalmost 18 years ago
Can I be your Daddy?

Sarahhh, I really wanna be your Daddy and spank your beautiful ass until your pussy is dripping. Then we can do the 'How to' thing on fucking your Daddy. Great story and so well written. I wouldn't expect less from Sarahhh

bibibiblue2bibibiblue2almost 18 years ago
yeah ill be your daddy

loved it woul dlove to be yourr daddy especially in front of the waterfall

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 18 years ago
Very funny

and informative too. I would like to be your daddy but I don't think I could afford you.

GearfinkGearfinkalmost 18 years ago
Me Likee!!!

Hey Sarahhh-Woo;

You've tickled the fancy of sooo many of us, I'm sure - we all want to be YOUR Daddy! So to be different, I want to be your Uncle, too - you can call me Uncle Gary. Tell Uncle Gary what Sarahhh Baby wants?? ;0)

Thanks Doll!

Hugs, Gary.

sandyjesandyjealmost 18 years ago
Wish you were my "daughter"

What can one say but oh so nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredibly hot....as always Sarah.

Another outstanding effort Sarah. Very sexy.

Conjure Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fabulous

Oh yes,Sarah...this is soooohot. Please keep it(and me) up. I'be your daddy any day,and you can teach me. Thanks. Mike.

sandyjesandyjealmost 18 years ago
Would happly spend all I have.

This story is hot. I wish I could accidently let my "princess" see this and she follow your rules. I

would happily spend if she looked liked you and followed your guidelines.

RPBUSHRPBUSHalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Hot! as usual. You can't help but want to be your daddy, That is an older man who is not related to you in any way. lol.

Thanks again Sarah, RP

gladiatorxxxgladiatorxxxalmost 18 years ago
What a sweet princess

Amazing! You are my favorite writer! I wish you were here in the south. Your Daddy would buy you anything you wanted, more than Santa Claus did and I don't write hot checks......lol.

RichardS50RichardS50almost 18 years ago
Sarah, you have some explaining to do!

Sarah...from the sounds of this latest expose', you have experience with a "sugar daddy". When you come home for summer break, we have to talk this out! You are given only the finest clothes, most exquisite jewelry, and a very nice 2006 C230 Mercedes to drive; and you act like you yourself, have a "sugar daddy"!

I see now young lady, I am going to write the true story of your daddy love. Watch for it soon!!

Your instructions are very well written, and by the way, your friend, Kim, is calling me "daddy" as well. (She must've taken lesson's from you" lol.

Am looking forward to your coming home!!!

Love always,

Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fuck ur daddy real good

Sarahh,

ur hot and always hit it on the head, all heads. always enjoy ur stories

invid777invid777almost 18 years ago
very hot

super hot story sarahh....i would love to be your daddy and spoil you with everything

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 18 years ago
Naughty Girl Sarahhh

As always your creative juices flow just like your pussy juices. Loved it from start to finish. Sarahhh needs a good spanking!

Steve

EKHunterEKHunteralmost 18 years ago
Daddy likes

As always, you know how to bring out the naughty in all of us. This how to makes me wish I was 20-40 years older, but all good things in time...keep it up, I know I will.

luvs_it_baldluvs_it_baldalmost 18 years ago
Sarah does need a good spanking

I think that Sarah needs a good spanking since it is obvious she has been such a naughty gal. But that is what is so appealing about her, her ability to be naughty while at the same time seeming to be a good girl! THAT is why she needs a spanking....although I think she'd enjoy it!

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Great Visuals - good story

Minor linguistic problems, but overall this was hilarious. Completely wrong - but hilarious.

Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It is educational!

In fact I learn a thing called V power from this writing. I'll make a copy of this how to to show my furure Princess in 20 years. ha ha !

lonely502lonely502almost 18 years ago
Can I be YOUR Fuck Daddy?

Hey Sarah :)

Fantastic as always. Can't wait for the next story.

The pictures are great too. I would just LOVE to wash

your back and front. Maybe you should have a contest

to see who could win a chance to really wash all of your

body ! ! ! Think about it ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sugar daddy is ready for you to lick his lollipop

Sarah

Super fantastic girl another winner,it was very hard not to cum three times reading it, so cum on and fu*******k your sugar daddy keep me cumming Sarah

drkgrlxdrkgrlxalmost 18 years ago
HILARIOUS

I thought this story was fresh and funny, it had me laughing out loud. Good "How to..." HAHAHHAA

frank12frank12almost 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Sarah, Great as always!

scouriesscouriesalmost 18 years ago
Finally!!!

I'd just about given up. The most talented writer here. We read you knowing you can easily entertain us, that your words can grow hard-ons faster than...

But...a desire to show off, to talk down to us...

But this was a perfect category for you humour, your sarcasm, your anger, your mastery of the language... an easy "5"... a delight to read...

But one day you're going to write 'the' erotic story, a story written with only your readers erotic pleasure in mind...please

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did not read the story

Voted 5 anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Once again you have driven me to sex...Hehehe, keep it up!

olarueolarueover 17 years ago
well done

Sarahhh

Sarahhh does have a wide range of story telling talent

. This story is naught and nice. It got a semi-wqoddie award.

Olarue

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 17 years ago
Daddy's Ready

Sarah, it amazes me, the way that you can build a truly engrossing story about such a simple thing as introducing a cock, into any one of the three major orifices, of a consensual young lady. These fantasies, fuel the fires of desire in this older man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You are a crazy little shit

Girl you are an excellent writer. You are funny. How do you ever find the time to come up with the totally hilarious. I think you need some mental help. But maybe so do I since I am alwaying reading your stuff..... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I wish I was a "daddy"

But i have two young boys...maybe someday they will tease their old man with their young horny girls...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Such a birthday present

A belated thanks to Sarahhh for this most interesting b-day present. I liked it then and still like it now. Can I be your daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

very humorous with much truth, as well

pagrlpagrlabout 16 years ago
Tee hee

Too funny. I loved it. I clicked on this without a clue what it was about. I"m glad I did.

ShinySeeShinySeeabout 16 years ago
Laughed Like a Drain!

Funnier than a politician without his talking points!

No really. I thought your 'how to' one of the funniest things I've read in ages.

Thanx

Shiny

SequinnsSequinnsabout 16 years ago
Vastly Entertaining

That was so funny! I was laughing so hard, but I really loved how you phrased everything! That was great. Very well-written, and comical. And, might I add, so very true.

impalelyimpalelyalmost 16 years ago
very funny

curiously erotic and strangely arousing. as usual.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous