All Comments on 'Cum-Stuffed Mom'

by BIG LIK

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fuck up

fsdrgrd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awful

Worst story I've read here

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pointless

really bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delightfully depraved

you've got some nasty imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
bullshitter

Yeah sure so the baby in question is a black kid yeah right bunch of bullshit if i ever did read any

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sweet!!

besides the whole orio ending, i thought it was really good thow in some ass fucking next time YEAH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad, really quite good

Not big on pregnancies and I'm not one for forced or involuntary sex however the circumstances made it slightly believable and deliciously depraved. So much so I would've like to have eaten her out after she had been cum stuffed. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hiiiiii

OMG nicee story :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well done! Write more!

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years ago
A Pleasant Surprise

Your story was very original, I didn't expect the Son to jump on his Mom that quick after the 1st fuck, it surprised me & I like that. Oddly enough, it wasn't just a good erotic story, if you removed the X-rated sex, it was a nicely written short story as well. I very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cumming

I like to shoot my load inside mom sometimes both me and dad fuck mom together and after he cumms in her i'll put my cock in her and fuck her then let her suck my cock just before i cum i'll put it inside her and fuck her till i fill her pussy with my cock juice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
getting Mom

My parents divorced while I was still in my late teens. While the reasons were many I think my actions played a role. I had began fucking my sister, sucking off my father and taking his cock up my ass. The only goal left was to fuck my mother and once she got into dating i figured that would be easier to do. I planed it so that she'd walk in while I was fucking my sister. I had her on the floor pounding her pussy when mom walked in and wanted to know what i was doing. I informed her that I was about to shoot my load into sis's cunt and that she was going to get it next so as soon as I pulled out of sis she was to begin sucking my cock to get it hard. surprisingly she didn't hesitate and quickly got my dick hard. I mounted her and fucked her for quite some time before getting off. i also informed her that from this point forward both her and my sister were going to be working for me as whores fucking any cocks I brought home. They seem pleased with that idea and it worked out great.

bunkcookbunkcookabout 10 years ago
smart mom

if this is a true story, then its perfect, cause everything was very hot and perfect. when i get hot everything dont go right, i leave too many fuckups in my heat of passion. anytime u have sex with a member of ur family, it makes u probably 10 times hotter because their a part of ur life it makes me enjoy it 10 tymes more an i blow more cum an longer an stronger orgasms. i have a large family an it has happened many tymes with me. he was right about they never spoke of it again.. families can keep things like that a secret. u trust them, u already love them, i kno, i love all my nieces. and u have no boundaries when fucking a member of ur family. i think everyone shud try it, an experience the power of strong family love, its so fucking much hotter.

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago

agreed, thats how it should be done....more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
should of fucked her a lot more!!!!

how about fucking her after every time hake fucks her!!!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Didn't like it very much..

I'm not into rape, which was what the father and son did...... The father was already an asshole when he left his wife for a young honey....

As long the parties willingly consent, I see nothing wrong with incest or anything else, but when they don't consent, it's RAPE......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same

Your mom must be a crazy milf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was OK

The story line was OK. It moved a little too fast. Son should have fucked her next day after son told her that he watched them fucking. Mother needs to suck and fuck her son. Mom needs to worry about getting pregnant so she only lets him cum in her mouth and up her ass. there is not much better than a woman who swallows and takes it in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

Raped twice. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sucked. Rape is not entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You forgot a rape tag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous