All Comments on 'Babysitting the Baumgartners Ch. 02'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Fantasy!

This is one HOT fantasy!! I love how innocent and yet sexually curious she is... so easy to lead down the path to corruption. I can't wait to see what you do with this!

tinman69stinman69salmost 18 years ago
oh hell yeah!!!!!

I want to be the Doc!!! Having both of those hot .... very hot pussies there for the taking!!!!! Oh please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great!

very hot....can't wait for the next installment...mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMG

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please go on!!!

Love your story and very eager to read more!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Overheard

I often find the "talk dirty" style of dialogue forced and redundant, but it seems entirely appropriate here, given that Doc and his wife believe themselves to be alone.

In many ways, the ball is now in Veronica's court: she can act offended, or drop hints that she'd be willing to join them. I suspect the process by which she makes her decision will make for interesting reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More More

Please please please tell us what happens next.

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Damn it!

Now I'm completely hooked. Don't take too long to get to the next chapter . . . PLEASE!!!

....S-Des

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 18 years ago
fucking delicious

very cock-hardening - can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Absa-fucking-lutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh my god!

I'm goingto cum!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gotta take a break!

I'm not sure I can take another chapter... right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
chapter two.......my pussy is soaking wet

After I cum, I'm going to shave my pussy. MORE; GIVE ME MORE! Apparently I'm not going to get much done today.....

jimbostarjimbostarabout 15 years ago
Great writing!

You made me cum hard! The first shot landed on my chest, then I just kept cumming! I'll come back when I recover...

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
ch 2 is some hot!!

wasn't sure where this was going in ch 1, but sure do now in this ch..,,,,very exciting!

seldomseenseldomseenabout 12 years ago
very nice

very nice, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Desire

While Veronica was shocked the reader knows her desire to be fucked by Doc has her pussy leaking. Looking forward to the next chapters.

VannaTheStrangeVannaTheStrangeover 6 years ago
Erotica Newbie

Hello! I just started writing Erotica and researching/reading various erotica to learn how to get better at it. I know you've been writing for awhile, and I've heard of you before, but this is the first time I'm reading your work. I just wanted to say I think you're awesome and I hope to be awesome at it someday :)

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Oh oh caught again, the little peeping thomasina! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous