All Comments on 'Happy Mother's Day'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

keep up the great writing i want to know if julie moves in with her son

HHubbyHHubbyalmost 18 years ago
awesome

without a doubt the hottest story i have read in a long time, by my calculations I should be hard for another month!

write more soon excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One problem

You have the dad finding them in the middle of sex, but you don't show HOW he came to find them. He left, the son came over, the son and mom started to get it on and then the father is yelling. Other than that, great story.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 18 years agoAuthor
Maybe.........

Maybe he forgot something. Maybe he had to piss. Maybe he... fuck! Who cares! It's a good story.

saketiisaketiialmost 18 years ago
Have u done with your friends mom??

Loved the story, A new type of story.

But let me tell you all guy's out there, if u have got any of your friends mom who is hot, big boobs just go fuck them.

They will let u fuck them easily, but not in presence of ur friend, but all alone in the house.

I did it with my friends mom, and my real aunt.

Both are sexy, and these ladies and specially friends mom love to do with there friends mom, the only thing is that they shy away telling it to u. So u guys need to approach them first and i bet u, they won't tell any body and just agree at the very first stance u make.

want to know more, read my stories, how me managed to laid with raja's mom and few more.

search with user id...saketii.

want to knwo more or interact with me at amit_pietaker@rediffmail.com

I just love big titted, sexy mature ladies/aunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot for my own mom

This story made me jerk off with my hot tan long legged moms dirty panties. Makes me think of seeing her once ramming a dildo inside her and cumming all over the place. My mom is soo hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best writer of stories!!!

You are undoubtedly one of the best writers on this site. My one and only complaint is that you need to use spell check and word usage. Keep up the good work. I can overlook a few typos in favor of a great story.

Lemmelikit

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
giving her the Mother's Day gift in his pants

In this truly excellent tale of motherfucking Mr. Wicker outdoes even himself. (Please pay no attention to the foolish quibblers.) He's got everything here. The voluptuous but neglected mother, whose husband is too stupid and boorish to value her, the tall, handsome, well-built son Jim who works as an escort and really knows his way around a mature twat, and the smoldering love between mother and son that turns into an inferno of motherfucking lust. I love the way they fall into baby talk, capturing the intimacy of a young boy and his mom. She keeps calling him her baby boy, marveling at how BIG he's grown (he really has!), and he keeps calling her mommy, powerfully drawn to the same twat which, as his mommy reminds him, he came out of 20 years ago. Mommy's known for years that her baby boy's always hard when he's around her, and loves it! Jim knows where he wants to stick his stiff young prick, in his mommy's warm mouth, but finally and best of all up her loving mommy-cunt, where her baby boy's meant to cream. This story is one of the very best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Excellent - I'm still hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOTTT!!!!!

My imagination is running wild.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW !

Absolutly fucking amazing story......

more please...

subman571subman571almost 12 years ago
another great story

As one of your most loyal fans, I really do agree with you that an editor would be a plus, but for me not a requirement. I can easily get your gist and blow right past the misspelled word or 2. Content over quality my friend-Will

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Hot

You my friend, are one of the best. I wish I was this good. Keep on Trucken!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are obsessed with smoking and bald pussy

Smoking causes cancer which kills people numb nuts and I - like many other men - prefer a full hairy pussy not the shaven little girl look so loved by pedophiles....the story was good especially fucking in front of her husband and screwing him as she had all the photo's but he could have taken photo's of mother and son screwing and fucked her plans up well and truly so not a clever thing to do.....all in all a nice story but lacked finesse...

SharleanSharleanover 10 years ago
ooooo

I'm so glad I found your stories...mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where the fuck did you learn to spell?

Get help, your writing sucks, you write like a semi-literate 15 year-old wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An insult to any actual "semi-literate 15 year-old wanker"

The "awthuh" his own self believes that this story is a great one so there's little point in trying to help him out by giving constructive pointers on spelling, writing, ciphering and lessons on how to become a better "nought-nought super-spy agent" who gets all them fancy laydees and such like.

Sorry, but I pictured a Beverly Hillbilly Jethro at his typewriter knocking out this little fantasy with a drooling face and his third grade diploma folded into quarters as a beer coaster. Even fans of quick stroke fantasy deserve a better effort than this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow.

excellent. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was great, but...

I like a story, not just a wham-bam-thank you ma'am, but this story kind of died in the middle! Julie kept wondering when the show was going to start at the club, and I felt the same way! I like a story, but parts of this were drug out entirely too much, and I found myself skipping ahead to find something interesting, and not the same things being repeated over and over!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Somehow I missed this story before, I really enjoyed it tonight.

But then, L.A., I enjoy all your stories. Thank you for writing.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
A good read, but...

I've awarded four stars for what should have been a five-star story. The two things that held me back were: 1. The sloppy writing -- some proof reading and spell checking wouldn't have gone astray; and 2. The poorly structured and rushed ending -- what should have been another chapter was condensed into a few paragraphs.

The problem with fiction is that it needs to be believable. And letting the husband find out about their relationship was a bad move. From a legal standpoint, he ended up with more clout than anything she might have had. Incest trumps adultery in most countries so the mother and son would have both ended up in jail and the husband would have had all the grounds he needed for a divorce settlement in which he got to keep everything.

I also felt a bit short-changed when mother and son eventually consummated their love for one another. You left me with the impression that they only enjoyed one climax each during the time at the son's apartment. With the degree of frustration they had both experienced over the years, I would have thought they would have fucked like rabbits until dawn.

That would have been an excellent conclusion to the first chapter. It would have left us wondering when she arrived home and how she explained her overnight absence to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars but will he give up his well paid job for her

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

You obviously have a cigarette fetish . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous