All Comments on 'First Time Out'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved the buildup

I loved the buildup as you explained what was going through her head as the story progressed, rather than just describe the sex.

And it sure didn't hurt that the sex was smoking hot. Please tell me there's another chapter or six in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exquicite!!

Anaother wonderful 'Milene'- story, as only Milene knows how! Great build, beautiful non-equial sex, and a sizzling description of the submissive pleasure of serving.

Top marks!

pixie2002pixie2002almost 18 years ago
Erotic doesn't start to describe this story.

Fucking hot is more like it. The characters were so fully developed and the scene so beautifully set, that I truly became engulfed by this sizzling story. Milene is one talented storyteller!

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyalmost 18 years ago
Milene comes through again.

Thanks, Milene. You are a very good writer, and your descriptions of lesbian sex acts are just terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow.

Doesn't get any better than this. You're killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The most sensually erotic story I have ever read

That was awesome! A true masterpiece of erotic fiction. I hope you never stop writing stories like that, because I'm addicted and I want to read more and more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo!!!

A delicious story in every respect1 Very, very, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot ----

this story had me spanking my pussy,3 fingers in my hole, and 4 cums !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmm

fantastically done; a Real lesbian sex story. tell it like it is, Honey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great visorable skills

wow, i was amazed of how as u read the story u can visiurise the action. ALso good use of the charather ideas

maryjademaryjadealmost 16 years ago
This story is absolutely amazing

You made me wet my panties!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best of the Best

So bad, so in need of being punished. I'm envious. Oh, for opportunity to be Milene and have my ass spanked while serving a vicious bitch who forces me to please her.

This story is a rare pleasure. Whatever you do, don't stop writing.

joanna88joanna88almost 16 years ago
One of the best - so erotic!!!

Wow. Love the way you build the story and the tension, and then how she totally dominates you. If only I could be in your place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SO HOT

I LOVE (!!) reading your stories, they're just so everything. I'm really curious about what happens in the future regarding the bartender though! You're a terrific writer and just catch all the little details that add so much fire to the things everyone else seems to miss. Don't ever stop, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm sitting here at work

I work in retail, at a small mom and pop type store. Well it's during business hours, and I got bored so I started reading.

WOW. I got off twice through my jeans reading this. SO hot and realistic and well written. May you be satisfied as much as you just satisfied me.

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 14 years ago
Great! stuff

As one of these men that enjoy lesbian porn - especially the kinky sort I'd like to add my praise of this story. A lovely mix of hardcore action and a well constructed story. I guess "Keep it up!" isn't quite the right expression here but I think you know what I mean;-)

All the best,

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time i was reading....

i enjoyed it, and would really enjoy seeing more like this from U

DAB32697DAB32697almost 14 years ago
TOO HOT!!!!!!!!

This story was so HOT it melted my computer monitor!

ExintarisExintarisover 13 years ago
Another winner

As the title says ...

fishingrod48fishingrod48about 13 years ago
A very enjoyable read

Loved this story, it's hot and the description is very good. Well done keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dizzy

Wow that made me dizzy just reading it. Very good hun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so wet

fingers in my wet cunt and tasting them after reading this hot cunt licking story, key board all wet from my cunt wet fingers,

sharksharksharksharkabout 12 years ago
total control

I love the authority role this beautiful mistress took over her little kitten. I wish the mother of the submissive would have walked over to speak with the powerful lady, as her daughter was under the table showing her devotion to her "new mommy"!

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 12 years ago
Amazing story

I'm a guy who doesn't often read lesbian stories but I was wandering through the tags and arrived here. HOT doesn't even begin to describe this one. A great read, this would stand up in any genre, well written with the sex paced perfectly. I started to wonder who was the sub and who the dom, but you keep coming back to the reality. Thank you Milene, I must check out your other stories.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
Mistress was wonderful and

Milene was amazing. Plot, pacing, hot sex, powerful domme and inspiring sub all rolled into a riveting read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, excellent

This was absolutely great. Artfully done. Everything about it- well written. I rarely read erotica but this is great.

weedottyweedottyover 11 years ago
I wish it was me

I so wished it was me there between her legs and licking every part of her.

Could I take the spanking too? Yes, anything she wanted from me.

Just let me take her place and serve this dominant lady.

billie babkabillie babkaover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Sometimes i fancy myself as a very good writer, then i read something as beautifully written as this story, and i know i have a long way to go before i can consider myself even a basement dweller in the building where you reside in the penthouse. This was a wonderful story in every way...hot as porn, tantalizing as erotica, well-written as literature. Can you tell i loved it (smile). And on all those levels...i will be wet for weeks! Thank you for the experience.

SonnycarverSonnycarveralmost 8 years ago
Hot:

Thanks for the great story. My wife really enjoyed. I think she would love to be in your shoes and be forced to pleasure another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing milene!

Another fantastic story. One of my favorites for sure. I love one sided dominant/submissive oral sex. Pushing boundaries in public then the humiliation of eating sweaty ass. Mmmm. Simply the best.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years ago
It doesn't get better than this

Lesbian seduction and D/s. Outstanding.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
So hot

I agree with SEP, nothing better than seduction, submission. Thank you

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago
Beautiful

I swear I'm not kidding. I've had dates a little like this. There are girl bars in Washington DC near me. Yes, I'm bi. Yes, I love D/s and bondage. The detailed sex is exquisite. This is a wonderful lust story... not exactly a love story.... unless they make future dates. Very exciting. Very realistic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kudos!!!

Loved the story line all the way through! Keep up the great writing! You have a wonderful talent! Don't think that I've ever seen a literotica story with so many (33) positive comments. And now you've made yet another Milene fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not bad for a fantacy. But in real life you would not get away with this very many times before you caught a S T D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Milene could learn so much, i do hope Lydia decides to keep her and train her to perfection. Well written, very sexy, and this is a story that has so much more to give...as i suspect does naughty little Milene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sweet Goddess, Each Stories Getting Hotter And Sexier,,, Yes! 😮

Hallo Milene!

You know I honestly believe your stories, have gotten hotter and sexier with each story we read, and a little closer to one of Queen Jackie's and my favorite fetishes! 🤗

Thank-You... 6-Stars and 6-Yummy Yummy Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sweet Goddess, Each Stories Getting Hotter And Sexier,,, Yes! 😮

Hallo Milene!

You know I honestly believe your stories, have gotten hotter and sexier with each story we read, and a little closer to one of Queen Jackie's and my favorite fetishes! 🤗

Thank-You... 6-Stars and 6-Yummy Yummy Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Love it! Love it! LOVE IT! It's a Great story!

MikeykeithMikeykeith6 months ago

Thought I was gonna cum in my pants on page one...

only

two

more

pages. HOLY HOTNESS. FUCKOHDEAR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1295 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...