All Comments on 'Lawn Boy'

by SpyBob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

Usually, the only treat I get after mowing the lawn on a hot day is a couple of ice cold beers. I like your treat better.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not bad

Pretty good story, had me hard! Liked the way you teased each other!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Excellent loving wife story!

No cheating, just a couple having fun in the backyard. I wish I had been rewarded for mowing the grass like this guy. Great story and in the correct category. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wrong Category

Should have been in Romance where wives and husbands get it on. Loving Wives is, in fact, for "adventurous" wives. Which actually does mean cheating.

Other than that it was a nice story.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Bunch of wet dreaming shit!

Misclassified, so I gave you a double zero. This story did not belong in Loving Wives, as in Cheating. It belonged in Romance because it was about a wife and husband. It would not be fair to let it compete with cheating spouses.

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
Where in the world

Did the two Anon's get the idea that loving wives is only cheating stories?

This the the description of Loving wives on the Lit main page.

Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women & their mates.

There are lots of stories like this in the category and this is one of the better ones.

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
Sorry

One Anon and Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I always wondered

WHO decided "loving wives" meant cheating wives??? Ignore the retards; good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tolerably sexy, but...

You seem to have this habit of shifting between past and present tenses, between and even within paragraphs. Some will complain this is just being picky, but it made the reading a little rough at first. Once I figured out what was going on it was easier, but there's really no excuse not to maintain tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Who decided 'Loving Wives'

That was a fun read--knew where it was going and even how it was going to get there--but fun all the way to the end

As to who decided the category names--The owner of the web site--you pathetic bunch of macho morons. They also asked some of the people writing stories at the time also.

Lady RaptorLady Raptoralmost 18 years ago
loved it

Thanks for another wonderful story. And yes, a married woman can have adventurous sex with her own husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love your work

great stuff.

keep up the good work.

as to where (which section) they belong in ... the "favorites" section of my browser.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Too bad this writer produced only three stories.

Hot married couple. I can't quite picture a guy being able to lick a woman's crotch from north to south and/or from south to north while the woman is standing. Maybe I could have done that when I was younger and my body was more flexible. Or maybe I needed a woman with longer legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVING WIFE

Another lovely loving wife story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I have

I have to mow the.lawn more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reminds Me Of My Youth

I used to mow scores of yards when I was in high school and college. The description given in your first few paragraphs paralleled an encounter I had with a beautiful woman client. She was a young, newlywed, not too much older than myself. Her husband was some kind of paperwork genius and worked as a consultant for several businesses all over the state, and even a couple in neighboring states. So he was often away from home... sometimes for only a few hours and sometimes for as much as two days. And this was every week. And his young wife apparently enjoyed being seen naked. She never let me have sex with her, maybe because of my age...but to my horror, she had no problem with having sex with the neighborhood bully, Stretch. They had sex in her backyard while I mowed. The next year I went off to college and lived on campus, but I had to come home on the fly to pick up a book I needed that I was having trouble finding at college. I caught a glimpse of Stretch dick deep in Ms. Brenda. Her husband got a mysterious anonymous call to rush home. I was already on my way back to college by the time he arrived...but I heard that the bully Stretch isn't so tough when confronted by an angry husband. Shit happens, Stretch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous