All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Debbie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn! And my mother

told me never to pick up hitchhikers. Now I know why!

Hmmm - I feel like going for a drive.

Later, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your Story...

... will be mentioned in the Story Reviews thread.

Lizzy

Link: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

If, by chance you do get tired of her, perhaps you might think about sending her home with a growing into bulging tummy...

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 18 years ago
Geez, JPB. Don't Post So Many Stories at Once

I have work to do today. I can't spend all day satisfying my prurient interests. I could lose my job here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not your worst.

Bob,

From the prefix to the story I can see that you have had a few wack-os make some off the wall comment about your stories and I have seen how it must bother you. When ever I see your name on a new story I make sure I read it first. Most are quite pleasureable.

foxe_male

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Bob is certainly versatile. That can't be denied.

Bob was certainly on a roll with "The Hitchhiker" series. The characters are realistic, the adultery is shameful and the feelings romantic. And we thought he was just into cuckolded wimp fantasies. Go figure.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Hitch Hiking!!!!

Reminds me of the sixtys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny!

Maybe not from her husband's point of view but what kind of idiot leaves his wife at a truck stop? He got what he deserved. And he may have lost his wife. His lose, the truckers gain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just A Pair Of Lowlifes!

No one to like here, move along. She's a slut cheater and he's fucking a married woman. Lowlifes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I kinda ....

I kinda liked it as the last person did not and he said some unkind things about my hitch-hiker --- lol She would wear him out fer sure.!*** lol hehe ""5"" oh yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An Open Letter From Just Plain Bob

...is mentioned in the prefatory note. Later on the exact same material was posted on Just Plain Bob's Submissions page with the title For Those Who Wondered.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Husband dumped the cheating whore for good reason.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, JP, but I really would have like to know how long she stayed there with him.

Still a Five star story. In my opinion anyway. Thank for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES