All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Stephanie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Never, ever fool around with the wife of a guy

named Rocco Gambellino! (I figured this out for myself - my mother didn't need to tell me!)

I assumed that her sister was his wife - I mean, Castle Rock is NOT that big a place.

I bet that was a fun few minutes when he came waltzing in the door!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cute

Fun reading as always! -- WhiteKnightAR

LustHoseLustHosealmost 18 years ago
An interesting twist....

Loved the ending, JPB; I never thought about the amount of action truckers could get. I guess I'll shine up my Teamster's membership card and see what I can find....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cute Story

except for the wimp husband allowing his whore to fuck around while he sat at home helplessly. Trend - what trend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fun Story

That was more fun than a twisted dildo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was a twister

Best of the hitch hikers, I love most of your writing and this one was one of the best ...

Thanks!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I really liked this hitch hiker series even though I did not like the endings of some.

Of course, I did not like the willing cuckold stories. I know that this is true of some men, I just don't have that particular kink. Other people might not like the few that I do have so I just let them do their thing and I do mine. Of course, if I am the third party and some other guy is being cuckolded and wants to eat my cum out of his wife that is OK with me but I don't care to watch or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now THAT was funny!

Kinda figured that Rosalie was going to be his wife. I wonder that he never seemed to call her on the trip home to advise her of his progress. Did she ever wonder what was taking him so long to get home? And I know it isn't the JPB way but I sure would like to read a sequel wherein you heard the Sister's conversations, Hubbys 2-cents worth, whether or not Stephanie's husband found her and whether or not either of the men were tied to organized crime. SOOOOO many possibilities for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SISTERS!

Man is he in trouble. He should push Stephanie into the house and run for the hills. Give the two women time to talk and get reacquainted. Then give them a call and she if it's safe to come home. If not he could call Stephanie's husband and their Father and see which one turns up first. This story cries out for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cuckolds R US Charter Member!

So a willing Cuckold brings home another cheating slut to make him a double Cuck!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
NOT a Trucker Story ...

“... the tags on your CAR ...”, “ ... put GAS in my tank ...” Stayed in motels. Shagged her in the back seat. Didn’t mind going no more than 200 miles on some days. None of those are things truckers do while hauling a load in a rig! Maybe a motel every once in a while, but not that often. Truckers use FUEL. Diesel fuel ... it is not gasoline and they don’t call it gas. They ‘get fuel’ rather than ‘gassing up.’

Didn’t see the ‘Sister’ coming, but the clue was there when he didn’t elaborate after asking where in Castle Rock her Sis lived. Only oddity was Hubby taking a lot longer getting home, apparently without calling in.

Hope the Girls’ Dad was wrong about Hubby’s occupation... but that is mushed up with taking three times longer getting to Mile High. Needed a plausible rationale for driving that far ‘to & fro’ ... maybe he was a teacher with the Summer off?

avidfaavidfaalmost 6 years ago
That was fun

and a delightful ending! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lickideesplit

Why do you think this should be a trucker story? It specifically says "car." First chronologically in this series (Amy), she hitchhikes on a motorcycle. So what's with it having to be a truck?

Another story that shows Just Plain Bob is the King of Variety.

Paul in Oklahoma

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I love endings like this one. 5* ~~ JBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars not enough! Bob has always had a great story telling 'voice' and this one took me right into the net! Did not see it coming until the last three paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know how I missed reading this story for so long, but I think it has the best punch line you ever delivered! Couldn't you have written even one more paragraph? In my own head, I complete the story with, "And they all lived happily ever after."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories