All Comments on 'Breaking Point'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

A lot of mistakes in spelling and grammar but man the sexual acts descriptions were out of this world. My old 66 year old willy is hotter than a five dollar levitra.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

She needs to continue this affair with this young guy and make him a natural daddy so that her cheating husband can support a baby that is not his...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot, but...

It needed some further interplay with, discovery by or reaction from the cheating husband.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good and nice first story

You have a little work to do with your writing and an editor will help. Keep trying to put your fantasies out there. Get the husband's life involved as that's part of a Loving Wives story, both partner’s emotions and interaction. Other wise it just an erotic coupling and being married is of no consequences.

Keep writing

Sam3323Sam3323almost 18 years ago
Hot begining

Starts off good with a good plot to your story. Continue with her revenge of her husbands infidelity. I'm sure he has more employees, and how about clients. Maybe she likes it enough to go both ways? It's your call, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It Happens

My wife done the same damn thing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!

Great story of infidelity and revenge. Looking forward to reading more about this hot slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Spurned Girlfriend

This reminded me of the first time I had sex with my wife. We met when she was dating a friend of mine. I knew her about 4 months when it all went down. At a party she caught her boyfriend having a quickie in a spare bedroom. She came into the living room and asked me and Ross to give her a ride home. When we got to her house she asked us in for a drink. She proceded to tell us she had walked in on our friend. She said what is fair for him is fair for her. She took my hand and led me to the loft bedroom leaving Ross in the living room with a clear view. She proceded to strip. I could not believe it and she was even hotter looking then I had imagined. She asked me to fuck her. I did not have to be asked twice. We fucked hard and long on the loft bed with Ross watching every stroke. He saw every detail of my cock in her tight blonde haired pussy. Sweet revenge came when Ross told her boyfriend every detail of us having sex. They broke up and we ended up married.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ass

Husband is a man whore so instead of.divorcing, I'll become a whore too. Typical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous