All Comments on 'A Warm and Wet Surprise'

by filthylittlesecret

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i enjoyed the hot sex

no hon no foul.good clean sex.good story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Great brother-sister fucking. It was hot. It was great incest. I hope they kept fucking.

tinman69stinman69salmost 18 years ago
Great introduction to incest!!

Just tell us more about how you three kept each other happy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very sexual

So hot, now we need a ch. 2

spyro1123spyro1123almost 18 years ago
Good..almost great

It was fun, a great start. I would have liked a little more reaction from bro and sis. It felt a little rushed at the end. I think you could have taken a little more time to develop the story, let us see a little more into who they are and what they are feeling.

It might be interesting to do a "morning after" follow up, where we can find out what sis was thinking. Was she at all aprehensive about sleeping with her brother? It is the idea of someone being so horny as to break the taboo that makes this genre interesting, so i think it would be great to get a little more into that.

Some more insight into what makes these people tick would take this story from good to great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

good but keep track of the facts you say kate was sitting on his face facing his sister and he had his tounge buried in her pussy and his nose was touching her clit no way unless his nose is on his chin little goofs like this can ruin a story try to keep better track from now on

_vernon_vernonabout 15 years ago
Need more detail

as Kate fucked him, as his sister fucked him, and during all the other sexual links. Yes, I know the dialog is the same, but then the dialog is pretty much the same whenever you're fucking. It's still good to hear [or read].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
incest is best!

Me and my hot sister was fucking as we read this and she begged me , oh brother

shoot all of your hot incest fuck juice inside your horny sister's cunt! I blasted

hot load after hot load in her clenching cunt as she wrapped her legs around me and continued to say dirty incest things to me, it was the hottest fucking we rver had!!!

Tonight we're going to invite my buddy and his sister over and have an incest

fuck-a-thon! they are in incest too. The feeling of cuming into your siter's cunt as she

cums all over your cock while she's talking dirty to you is unbelieveable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sisterspussy

About six months ago,I started to talk sex with my elder sister .Clara.I'm 17 and her28.I started to ask her questions like"Sister,just for info,do girls cum a lot like boys?though I knew pretty well that it was not the case.she was shy at the beginning,and she got more relaxed and she talked about it and told me that as for sperm,it was not the same but some woman are called fountain women,because when they cum,it was as if they were squirting.I acted as if as i was amazed and told her"Sweetie,is it true,I have never seen that "and boldly asked her"and for you how much is it?"She became reddish at my question and saw that she was swallowing her saliva!She answered"All that I CAN SAY IS THAT MY PUSSY IS VERY VERY WET WHEN I'M EXCITED!!I did not continue the discussion but arose same theme for 2/3 times during a period of 2 weeks..Then on a Saturday,when we were alone home,I told her that some friends of mine had narrated their experiences with some women and told her her that It seems to be very exciting!We had taken 2 glasses of Chivas Regal.Clara told me at one moment"Dylan,why dont we go on the net and see some of these clips".I did not say a word ,but rose up and took her hands and went upstairs in my room.I must tell you that I had already seen hundreds of these porno clips.When I clicked on brothers/sisters sex experience,and at the 1st clip,she looked at me with very hot eyes and I was not shocked when she hugged me,frenchkissed me,with her fingers playing with my balls.no need to say that my big cock had already become very hard.She moaned and when I fingered her pussy,I was like in heaven!Her pussy was as wet as a river and put 3 fingers in her wet pussy and wanked it very strongly and quickly that she cummed 5 times!Her cum was already was pouring down my hands.I then sucked my fingers,fingered her again and made her suck them!!When she sat on the sofa bed with her legs well opened apart,i did not even took her beautiful white slip down but just pulled it aside,and I sucked her big pussy's lips,drinking all her cum.It was something fantastic that I shall never forget till my death.Clara was like a beast.She pushed my head into her pussy with her both hands and when I started to lick her butt,she cried so loudly that I thought I had injured her and when I wanted to take my tongue out,she yelled""Oh you,bastard,don't dare to take off that fucking tongue from my pussy.DON'T DARE and said all sort of bad words!I was a bit shocked but after some few seconds,I realised that that it got me more excited!,I just slapped her cheeks softly and tore her string and told her"You,my whore ,my bitch,my slave ,my fabulos sister,i'm going to show you that i can be more animal than you"i asked her that i was not fucking her,she cried,begged me,wept and "Baby,pse plse don't do that pleeasse,u are making me becoming mad!" I then told her"my darling bitch,get on ur knees"and she immediately obeyed and I fucked and fucked and fucked her big pussy doggy style.she cried loudly,weeping with pleasure.Fortunately our neighbours' houses are at reasonable distance with our house.We fucked till 4 am.she told me that she must have cummed around 25 times!her previous record was 7!!as for me,I had counted a total of 6 cums!We then slept till noon!We then took a shower,ate a pizza and fucked again till 7 pm,it was just on time as our parents came back 15 mins afterwards!My sister and I are very happy,and as we are also in love,we are no more interested to look for a partner.Next month,she is moving to her,no I would say OUR,appartment.The only hard thing is to keep our relation secret.We don't know how long,this will last.We are like normal couples who think that they will be always together!LET IT BE!

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

thank you the good tail

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
came

Got me off thx 😊

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

got to love it mate went you can

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous