All Comments on 'Loving in Silence: The Ride Home'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please don't drop this story, it's too good

DC:

This is among the best you've done and when you do it you do it well. Thank You. Ronnie W.

jushornyjushornyalmost 18 years ago
Thanks...

for continuing this story. It is a very erotic tale that you have written so very well

ofLebanonofLebanonalmost 18 years ago
Very Nice

I like this story. For one thing, as a new reader on this site, I like that it is really a story, not just an excuse for an erotic scene. I would like to see more of the conflict that has led to this threesome, but hopefully that will be in the next installment. Also, the idea of silence as an enhancement to lovemaking is intruiguing.

Thank you for sharing

Cedar

tinman69stinman69salmost 18 years ago
Red baby, You are so Good!!!

As always Red, you amaze me!! You are such a great writer and a wonderful person! Please don't ever give up on this writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please improve the spelling

Quite a good story, however, there is a difference between "Death" and "Deaf". There were a couple of other spelling errors also.

Good Luck,

Senior Citizen

amber_now26amber_now26almost 18 years ago
Unique and delightful

I loved this story. Not only was it very well written, but the subject so unusual. Thought it was wonderful to see so-called handicapped people portrayed as normal sexual people rather than as some fetishistic object. Great job, hon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very interesting perspective

I loved the touch- and sight-oriented sensory details that gave this a ring of authenticity. The cultural comments were good too.

A side note about ASL classes: earplugs are a start, but they barely make you HoH--the best I've found only cut sound by 29 dB. Hearies (like me) need to not just wear earplugs, but also chew on something crunchy in order to REALLY be deaf! :-)

Thanks again for the story, and I hope you continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous