All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Courtney No. 01'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FranglaisFranglaisalmost 18 years ago
Definitely Sassy

A great start to what I expect will be a wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Go girl, go!!!

I love lesbian stories and this one was so sexy and gentle and sweet. I know you are probably Bi Courtney, and that is fine. I was able to see you clearly as you loved Nicole.

Thank you Susan for bringing us this delectable young woman.

Leslie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yummy treats!!!

I always thought pastry chefs were hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

Well Susan, You've done it again. You should be proud of yourself for what you've been able to help this girl do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious Pastries

Yum. I love girls with girls adventures, but as I male Bi is best - it's always tantalizing to think one could get in the act. Being true makes them all the more so.I love all Susan's stories and pleased that they are consensual after being sold on "No means No".

peter

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago

Thank you Courtney. I hope you continue to be sexually daring. I'd like to hear about more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Susan, I'm rating this story as stimulating.

I chose to read this story because of the heading, Lesbian Sex. But in your Introduction, I read. Courtney, seducing her boss, a man? However once I got through the Introduction, and was fairly certain that you weren't going to bring some guy in to help women with Lesbian Sex. I was pleasantly surprised and found it a pleasurable story.

The way Courtney, describes her first lesbian experience with Nicole, kinda reminds me of myself at 14. I personally don't find this story that hot, but it is well worth reading. And I'm sure that some of your readers will find this story HOT.

So I'm giving this story a rating of "5" kisses and licks, but not quite an orgasm.

Sara Marie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous