All Comments on 'Slavegirl Auction'

by Kansas

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hot Fantasy.

Okay, who thought up this wild fantasy? *grins* This is a non-stop trip through the fantasy world of slaves and Mistresses. What an Auction! And to think, the rest of us weren't invited. How Rude! Well, at least we get to read about it thanks to the person from the Sunflower State. Hot, Fun little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

is there any more of this delicious story to cum.

exciting and enjoyable to read the only bad thing was it ended

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 17 years ago
Tattoo?

I loved your story until the 'tattoo artist' appeared, you changed a story about unexpected lesbian fun into something that reeked of permanence and unfortunately has always left me feeling unsettled even with the knowledge that this is just fantasy.

The story was excellent too that point and I hope to see more of your submissions, er I mean stories on literorica.

thanks

mikey

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tattos

Like the previous commenter, loved the story until the tattoo part, looking forward to part 2 if there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story

Very nice and sexy, describe of tattoo too short. Maybe later next :). I'm waiting for next part and maybe action in spa, waxing and piercing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome story

Perhaps there will be more humiliation? Krissy's mother joining and submitting to Amanda?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good up to the tattoo part

that was really really unnecessary. There she should have declined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story just had one issue

The tatoo, it just makes it very awkward and leaves a gross pemenance going on, it would be much different if this was like the first part of a series but with this being the whole of the story it just makes it very wierd

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it all

I wished it would of continued with the aunt bringing in some friends and the two girls being their slave for the rest of the weekend. I thought the second girl was going to be her slave forever and I would find out she lives with the older aunt and so would krissy while she was in school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Tattoo spoiled it

However, the rest was very enjoyable.

The word choice was good. The timing was, too. As was the general theme and pace of the piece.

DryhillDryhillabout 14 years ago
I LOVED ALL OF IT

I do not understand the dislike of the tattoo. This is a fantasy and we had been introduced to someone who was still visiting their original "weekend Mistress", so it was no surprise to learn that Aunt wants to keep her temporary slavegirl.

I hope we are going to get more of these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved all of it

like above comment can`t understand all the fuss over the tattoo scene just loved it all hope there is more to come on this story as you seem to catch all the right components in here so carry on the good work please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Slave for weekend

or wrecked life? Imagine trying to explain that to your husband

the_icier_manthe_icier_manover 12 years ago
I liked it too.

I think it was great, and as someone stated it is a fantasy. So what the hell...

Too bad you aren't writing anymore. I would have loved to read what happened after the weekend. Something about her further training and live as her aunt's slave.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is the third time I have read this wonderful story and I have enjoyed it easch time. Please, please write some more about Mistress Amanda and Herf two slave girls. It would also be fun to know what Krissy's mum thinks of teh situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I can't understand the dislike for the tattoo even more. Of course, I am a sucker for tattooing, body modification and other physical displays of humiliation, so I am biased to say, but for me the tattoo made everything better.

LWulfLWulfalmost 11 years ago
Variably interesting

I found the story to be generally exciting and interesting, though the description of some things (spanks for instance) to be lacking equal description. That Amanda picked up Krissy, slight as she might be, cradled in her arms and carried out to the car, was to me beyond belief. I also found the concept of Krissy's aunt putting a tattoo on Krissy to be too possessive. That anybody would like someone like that would mean that Krissy is either a docile cow and doesn't want control of her own life, or that she was going through the motions and didn't mean anything she said or did.

I think it would have been better if Amanda had left it up to Krissy to chose going back to her sorority as she is, or accepting a more permanent arrangement (signified by the tattoo), which Krissy then accepts willingly.

It also sounded just a little too much like a revenge fuck, so to speak, as a means to get back at Krissy's mother for... whatever reason. I don't think the revenge bit should have been brought up unless you intended to describe it better. Being this was the last tale you wrote back in 2006, I doubt there will be a follow up to this. That's a shame. It might have been interesting to have seen where this went with some of the other ladies at the auction. Surely some of the ladies would have gotten to know the other ladies and gotten together with and perhaps shared each other's slave girls.

Beth and Krissy seem to speak as one who is afraid, than joyfully in their arrangement as slave girls to this woman.

Constructive criticism aside, the tale is interesting none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it a lot!

Great story, I enjoyed it a lot! Though I'm not a big fan of tattoos. And I think the girl should have showen a bit more resistence, especially at the auction.

LunaWindLunaWindover 10 years ago
Hard to fathom

This story has one glaring weakness, and it's pretty important. Why does Krissy agree to everything. Being sold as a slave is one thing (charity for the weekend, not horribly uncommon), but then, being handcuffed, stripped, fucked, and later tattooed? The story gives no explanation for why Krissy agrees to these things, especially the tattoo. It's as if a button is pressed and Krissy turns into a slave-bot, but there is no hint of mind control here. That weakness really hurts the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really good

Really good u should right a follow up about the years after this or what happened on Sunday

NicebigbuttNicebigbuttabout 10 years ago
If Kansas will not write a sequel somebody else should then

Somebody needs to right a sequel to this

LWulfLWulfalmost 10 years ago
partial retraction

For some reason I tend to recall making a bigger stink about Amanda carrying Krissy so easily. Still, I felt my comment was more critical instead of critique. It was pointed out to me that an older large woman could carry another slight woman "easily."

I am about the same age as Amanda would be and while I can carry a slight woman the same, it would NOT be "easily" and that is what was basing my comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sequel please

sequel for this is needed , it finshed on a staurday , there is still saturday night and sunday for more slave activing to happen , including maybe Krissy's mom being told krissy is now amandas slave even lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"In any case, I'd like to thank the girls of Sigma Kappa for their work here tonight helping our community... "

Yes, helping our community....auctioning women! You are sick man!

Huntress_LyevHuntress_Lyevalmost 9 years ago
Leaving a permanent mark on a sub without any consent is a crime.

Fuck up sorority, they didn't even warn Krissy what she got herself into. She didn't even allow to put any restriction to her slavery status either. No romance in here, straight up sex, ownership, unwilling victims, implying that even if Krissy doesn't enjoy the sex, she would still be force to service her Mistress. There is no limit nor safeword, basically real slavery.

The tattoo part is my breaking point. Even in BDSM, it is still a strict limit for the dom/domme to leave any permanent mark on their sub. This doesn't feel like a consensual story at all. I'm feeling quite an amount of sympathy for Krissy. This story is heading in a very unfortunate/sad setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
liked it

You guys relize that krissy isn't real and this is fiction right? Lol looking foward to another chapter?

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 8 years ago
A curate's egg.

Good in parts. Not good were the revenge aspect and the tattoo. Taking revenge by seducing the niece? Not for me. As others have noted a permanent mark is not a proper part of the game. Despite the good bits I shall not be reading more. It's the only sanction available to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
come on

I know this is fiction but really, her aunts buys her and does that to her, I do not care if it is for charity it is not worth it to join them in this

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

Against my better judgement, I kept reading. And I need not give it more attention by commenting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Hot

Reading this made me blush. Wish I was her.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
Beautifully written!!

Would have LOVED to have this story continue, just brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not The Ending I was Thinking of

Now, that story was nice and all, but why does everyone have to include a second girl? Why? Seriously, did you have to include Beth?! Did you think that was an impressive move? Come on. I liked where the story was going, but Why'd Amanda pick Beth up first anyway? Was Beth just a means to get through to Krissy? because if that's the case then that would explain why my boner went from about being at 85 to 0 real quick, man that just was going somewhere, and then that ending turned me way off. That's my only complaint you want some friendly advice, next time re-introduce a character we don't care about like Beth earlier, so I do actually like her. cause I felt like Amanda was just using Krissy and/or Beth (also that isn't really how a real-life D/S relationship works all the time).

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Second the comment from Huntress_Lyev

This was fun until Beth and Rhonda showed up. No real consent, no safe word, permanent alteration of slave. I'm done with this.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 4 years ago

Good story, crappy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this. I wish there was a follow-up in the works. Maybe mistress could make her two slaves put on a show. But there’s so many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Truth stranger than fiction

My college sorority auctioned pledged to the Sisters. I was "won" by the a senior volley ball player. Like this story, I thought it was would be do chores for her. Turns out, my chore was to be her submissive for a weekend. I did it all and, for the next few months, returned to her room willingly ready to squirt from the massive orgasms that she knew how to create

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Very nice story, but, indeed, crappy end. Having Krissy tattooed was clearly out of bounds of the negotiated, one-weekend slave obligation. Now, I can accept that both Krissy and Amanda would wish to make it permanent, but THEN I would expect much more thought, discussion and time being devoted to such a decision, which I would expect to be mutual. The last page made the story plunge from 4 to 3 stars - my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi I'm 27 years old girl from Sri lanka add me on hangouts irugalbandara933@gmail.com

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Would love to see a follow up chapter or more.

sohangsohangabout 2 years ago

Love this story - but putting a permanent tattoo, without any discussion, was not done.

MR_G_FurloverMR_G_Furloveralmost 2 years ago

Love this story. Please make a follow up.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this up until the tattooing part. I felt like that demands for the sub to immediately safe word out. I can't see it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

stupid story tital wast of time

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is erotically superior to the other stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The tattoo bit was way over the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous