All Comments on 'Babysitting the Baumgartners Ch. 04'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GearfinkGearfinkalmost 18 years ago
Mmm, Fuck Ya!!!

Wow, I really liked that Selena!!! You've tapped into the shy, sweet, and vulnerable young thing that gets handled firmly but lovingly to a most satisfying end by an older, caring, beautiful woman who pulls off the unknowing act superbly!! Me likee!!!! Thanks, Gary.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

I half expected for Doc to interrupt them and do some of the shaving, himself, or for her to turn over the shaving to Doc.

Her shaved pubes will be very erotic for Doc when her impregnates Veronica.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Relief at last

Great: any more of Mrs B's teasing and we'd have been scraping Veronica off the ceiling.

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
What a wonderful tease!

Mrs. B is a fabulous character and I love the way she just teases on and on. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

Cannot wait for further installments to this story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow thats hot

Great piece of work, keep it up. Its keeping me up!

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Sensuous

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but Damn! I can't believe you made a shaving scene that erotic. I've never even been fascinated with the description of one before, but you got me. It's just not fair.

I thought her reactions were more in line with someone who wanted things to go further, but wasn't 100% sure. Part of me still wishes you hadn't had her overhear the couple's conversations, her being seduced without being sure what they were planning might be even better.

Thanks for the excellent work.

....S-Des

bananaheadbananaheadalmost 18 years ago
perfect!

every aspect of this story was perfect.... WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
can't wait

to get to the end and cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best shaving imagery in a long time!

phew, that was some shaving adventure. You have a knack at building detail. As a writer I am jealous, as a reader I have had the most mind-blowing masturbatory orgasm! Thanks for making another woman so happy.

qarl_queueqarl_queueabout 16 years ago
Shaving is such an intimate activity

I love how Veronica is shy and turned on by the vulnerable act of being shaved. And I can feel the pulsing warm jets of water.. you describe it so well.

Malelesbian08Malelesbian08over 15 years ago
Shaved Pussy Is The Best!

This reminds me of my last girlfriend. She was very hairy when I met her, even around her asshole. I finally convinced her to let me shave her. She would never do it, if I wanted it shaved, I had to do it, which was fine by me. She eventually prefered being shaved. During the four years we were together, I never failed to make her cum at least once during a shaving, & when all was bare & rinsed off, well, you know I just had to give it a taste test! I can't wait to read more! Great story lines. Thanx.

Lord_StormLord_Stormabout 13 years ago
Lovely, Purely Precious!

I love this, and the whole series so far. Keep up the good work, and hopefully I will run into you here in this lovely place.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
well, that was a fun encounter!!

mrs. B.,,,what a devious woman!! so innocent sounding,,,yet the bathroom scene was electrically charged,,,,love it!! this is a fun read!

Bert_FeggBert_Feggabout 10 years ago

I expect you hear this a lot, but I really like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous