All Comments on 'Babysitting the Baumgartners Ch. 05'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

I love your story and look forward to each new submission.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Veronica also needs some cock, ans some sperm might go well with her right now. It is obvious that she likes little kids, so maybe she needs one with Doc, too.

I'm looking forward to more of your very erotic writing on this story, as well as any more you can write.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Hot beach

I really like the way this is developing, and it's a true pleasure to read lines which are quite graphic ("I .. wondered what it would feel like in my hand, my mouth, inside of me. My pussy ached at the thought.") without tipping over into "then he.. then I.." style that is so often the case with less skillful writers.

Meanwhile, [don87654], no disrespect (we all have our fetishes), but your constant muttering about Veronica getting pregnant is getting rather boring.

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Hot & Sweaty

Just the way it should be! I love how you are dragging the seduction out. Both of the baumgartner's teasing ronnie, it's great!

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 18 years ago
oh, fuck...

... this is wonderful - I can't wait for Mr B to give Ronnie a really good fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh, Fuck

Fucking amazing!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read more! Don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

Reading that made me unbelievably wet! Keep writing!

brickroadraybrickroadrayabout 16 years ago
Wow!!

This story is so fucking hot!!! I can't wait to read more. You're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You, Selena, are a natural writer

Selena,

You do so well at capturing my imagination, holding it spellbound, and entertaining it extremely well. Your ability to completely change gears from the Short Shorts series, which is lucid and extremely hot, to the Bumgartners’ Babysitting stories which are much milder but still very intriguing, amazes me. I can’t wait to read some more categories from you. I hope you are finding a way to earn a living doing this kind of work. I would love to do that myself.

Thanks for the fun I am having reading your prose.

Xincerely

tomtom45tomtom45almost 15 years ago
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!

Most other writers would have well and truly finished this by now, with typical rampant fucking. But you are stretching this out in a tantalising manner. It just goes on and gets better. The prospect of what is to come is the best part. Please keep it going . . .

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Looking for More?

If you're looking for the rest of the Baumgartner chapters, you can find them at www dot excessica dot com. :)

ciaddictciaddictalmost 14 years ago
Sigh....

I know what my next book purchase will be. This is just lovely. Of course the sex is hot, the seduction of Ronnie is beautifully played. But can I just say that the relationship between the Baumgartners is what has me entranced? I know...old fashioned as it sounds...I love to read about happy marriages. And theirs is so full of genuine love for one another.

I never really thought lesbian sex held any appeal for me...but suddenly I find myself wishing Mrs. B would give me a shave and a shower!

Lord_StormLord_Stormabout 13 years ago
MORE!!!!

I can't wait to see more of this. Looking at following up with the rest of Veronica's stories.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
enjoyed this very much!

this a great read,,,it builds slowly, teasing the reader,,,love it!

seldomseenseldomseenabout 12 years ago
really like this series

I hope you intend to continue this series with atleast another chapter

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

These erotic chapters are so enticing with their slow buildup then leaving you craving more! The attention for detail had me feeling like I was there watching the whole thing play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sir96

love it

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
wow again

What a fantastic story. More Chapters please.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Ah yes, the babysitter, always good for a fantasy or two. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous