All Comments on 'Hell of a MMF'

by scmale2000

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

I really liked your story. I was waiting for a double penetration to show up so I could see how the guys felt with their dicks rubbing togeather while inside her two holes. Also would like to read more adventures with the dicks rubbing togeather while she does oral on them and her getting rear ended while the one doing her is rear ended by the guy. I would really love to read your description on that! I was really turned on by your story and it is written quite well! Keep up the adventures so you can write your totally hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My only comment

is that you only want people who liked the story to comment on it. How will you grow as a writer if you do see all of the critiques. Grow up. You are not a bad person if someone doesn't like your story. If you risk putting something on the internet, you need to accept the risk someone will not like it and tell you so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i like your story

well, i like stories where the guy actively participate. i cant understand stories where the guy gets off by just watching the action, especially if he can particioate. i guess, i like to be part of the action and not just to observe.

CC07CC07almost 18 years ago
nOT BAD

It was ok..nothing special....take all the critisim you can get to make your writing better,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not Bad for first story

I liked it but for me it was a little short. I would love to see you post more with much more details

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Verrrry sexy!

I really enjoy the stories with bi-males,especially with a loving couple. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story!

It's a fantasy of mine to play with a couple like you did. I'm actively searching for one and hope it will be as enjoyable as your experience. Any Couple in Texas interested give me a shout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Belonged In gay based on % devoted

She was the bait for you and it was a male session with her minimally involved.

As such, put it where it belongs and the audience will more appreciate it. There is no bigay - just one foot outside the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

loved the story and I would love to try it myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
IN MY DREAMS

Fantastic! This is something I often j/o to, hoping someday it could happen for me. I've yet to touch another guys cock for real, but when I j/o I imagine that the balls I'm holding belong to another senior citizen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
made me grab the tissues!

that is one helluva time you had there. Would love to experience it like that! Thanks for sharing!

hotncmomhotncmomover 17 years ago
Wow, u did it huh?

I think some of the readers don't know the difference between a story and a testimony. Don't be concerned with them wanting you to write more details as I know you weren't crafting a story but sharing your true experience.

Congrats on fulfilling ur fantasy.

scmale2000scmale2000over 17 years agoAuthor
I'm the author

Thanks for your comments (most of them anyway). I simply posted my real-life adventure so others would know it really happens. I asked for positive comments not in an attempt to pad my ego or grow as a writer but to hear from people that are turned on by MMF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love It!

Loved the story and only wish I could be part of a group like that too! It would be great to enjoy both the male and female as you did in your story. Keep them cumming!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Another great story

I have enjoyed both of your submissions and hope that you continue to post here. You have done a fantastic job describing a longtime fantasy of mine. I've never done it, but would love to! Wonder if my husband would ever go for it... Great writing - please keep it up!

darrin2_1000darrin2_1000almost 15 years ago
New submissions

have you written anything latel. You are one helluva writer. The stories are quite erotic. Wouldn't mind hearing back from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Story!

I love this story. You did a great job. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It is always good mfm

Nice story. I just recently became involved in a mfm. I had not tried any bi but went ahead the first time and it was really erotic. She liked watching so it excited me further. Now I like the bi and it is like foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My First MMF

My first time with another bi couple was a series of blasts too! We met online and I soon learned she was a little on the short side with very nice, hard fake tits and he had a monster cock. A very combination. We met at their house and drank a few beers and wine and they gave me time to acclamate in my own bed. Well after midnight, I awoke to a soft female whisper in my ear and touch on my shoulder. She asked if I'd like to join them in their bed. She didn't wait for a response and I didn't give any but followed her very shapely naked ass to their room. We were soon all naked and he and I each sucked a stiff nipple and played with her pussy. It was his first time with another guy but I'd stroked and sucked guys before since my teens.

After several minutes, while I was licking her delicious clit, I felt his hand slide down my chest to my groin and grasped my stiff 8". For his first time, he handled it like an expert! I reached over and felt his huge hardon sticking out several inches from his body. I soon learned it was about 10" and nice and thick. His balls were big, smooth and round and I loved playing with all of his good parts! I was still licking her pussy when I felt his lips wrap around my helmet and slowly slide down taking more and more of my shaft each stroke. I stopped licking her clit and moist lips long enough to ask her if she was watching him suck his first cock. She moaned and kept pinching her stiff nips.

I got the impression she was just there to allow him to try sucking his first cock and enjoy another guy's balls and jizz, so I abandoned her juicy slit and returned the favor he'd been giving me. 10" was by far the biggest cock I'd ever seen, let alone taken into my mouth! And I loved every inch of it and his big round eggs! I guess she was feeling left out because after a while, she pulled him away from my cock and climbed on top of him. I watched her ride him, impaling herself over and over again and stroked my cock, considering whether I should move over and feed my cock to his and her face as they fucked. I decided to let them enjoy themselves and stroked my stiff cock while watching her bounce up and down on him.

After he blew his load deep inside her, he started seriously jacking my swollen cock! They both maneuvered around between my legs and he went to town milking all the jizz from my balls, catching it as it flew out of my shaft and they both shared it.

All in all, an awesome first MMF!!

PaulBGPaulBGover 10 years ago
Very hot!

Absolutely loved your story - It has many of my favorite elements in it - honesty, realism, and threesome exploring. Thank you for sharing it - I would love to have been a fly on the wall or a participant - That's a very, very intense, open, and arousing experience and great to read of yours!

rcd902rcd902over 9 years ago
Really hot!

Loved it. Is very similar to my first as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Times

I loved your story! I remember my frrst bi experience. I'm not really into kissing or giving oral, but I love to be sucked. I wish there were more stories about guys fucking girls while a guy fucks him.

Too bad I'm in New Orleans!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So damn hot... one of my fantasy that I pray come to pass soon

OpenManOpenManover 2 years ago

BOTH of your stories deserve a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous