All Comments on 'Vibrations'

by Skei0

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 18 years ago
Highly unlikely

But it's a nice fantacy. Worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nah you lying!!

True story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I don't think

the author has ever been in an earthquake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Slack

If we are expected to believe that he could accidentally titty fuck his Mom, come in her mouth and then fuck her all by accident; I think we can cut him some slack on the finer details of an earthqhake, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

though the premise was obviously weak, the sex was hot and I think that is the main point. Now keep it up. Since Sophie said how hot it was, how about including her in an after quake threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

though the premise was obviously weak, the sex was hot and I think that is the main point. Now keep it up. Since Sophie said how hot it was, how about including her in an after quake threesome?

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 18 years ago
It's EROIC FICTION!

For pity's sake, give the author a break! This isn't National Geographic, The story was fun, and well written, and the sex was hot! What more could you ask for. Nice job!

cncstevecncstevealmost 18 years ago
It's a STORY!

Come on people! It's amateur fiction... make believe. These are not the next great American novel... they're fantasies and stories that people make up for the enjoyment- for escapism for the readers. So what if the action of an earthquake isn't the way it's supposed to be or the parent acts differently from how we would or think they should? Does every guy have a 10" dick or every woman a 38D cup Penthouse pet? Of course not, but that's what the author wanted and so be it. Does 'belivability' make for a better story? At times, yes. But at times, our (and the author's) imaginations are SO much better. Would you condemn Dr. Suess because there is no such thing as green eggs and ham or a 'who'? We read these for the same reason we go to the movies and watch tv... for the enjoyment. And ask any social worker about how a parent 'should' act and they'll tell you that life IS stranger than fiction. So relax and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's a story people!

Very hot sex......please make a sequel with Sophie involved. Also give some more details on the kids. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one word.....WOW!!!!!!!!

makes me want to move to frisco with my mom!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cool story

that was cool, whatever they may think. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot,hot sex

Goofy story, hot, hot sex. can't wait for Sophie and maybe dad to get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot stuff

Rock and roll. Love your imagination and grammer. You now have characters to play with. Please me with some more of it? Thank you.

Skei0Skei0almost 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hey guys n gals, just a quick note to say thanks to those who have read and commented on my stories. I'd just like to say that the stories are only meant to be fun. I did of course conduct research into earthquakes in an effort to increase realism, but just how realistic can you make this scenario? I realised from the onset that it would be a tall order given this particular set of circumstances, however I did like the idea. Given that, I simply endeavored to make it as realistic as possible.

And there will be a sequel....watch this space!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
shock wave!

excellent story. super breast sex and voyerism.

do it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOME

That is a great story, I love the way you write, too, PLEASE KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VIBRATIONS

This is the second most erotic story I have ever read and enjoyed in Literoca. The events were well presented. It's a great story. My complements to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Imaginative and hot as hell

Brilliant story. A novel idea and very well written. Much better than a lot of other stories I've read which tend to be of the "he did this and then she did that" style.

As one of the other cooments said, the characters are well developed and it would be a shame not to take things further (Sophie/husband/does the mum have a sister?!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

That was the hottest story i've ever read.

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

That was really hot. My wife and I loved it.

The use of the safe room and the earthquake was super.

We look forward to more from you.

B and A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

very original idea / situation. The combination of uncontrolable situations, lust, and voyeurism was pure genious! I can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVOOOOO

Exelent. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story, Thank You!

I like it. Lots.

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingover 17 years ago
Who is this "Anonymous " person?

Good story, fun sex. As a new member, I have to wonder why most criticisms are made by this "Anonymous " person. (thats said "tongue in cheek" so dont criticize me too)..LOL..Please bring on the sequel Skei0..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
straight amazing

See the title of my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Holy Shit

Great story write more incest stuff. will you write a part 2. hope so unprodected sex with 30 something mom could mean impregnation and what about Sis.

cleanshavenballs22cleanshavenballs22over 17 years ago
what a load

I blew my biggest load ever while reading your story. Please write more, in the same style as this one. Great job!!!

Darkstar321Darkstar321over 17 years ago
THE BEST EVER!

Damn, this is the first time I blow my load on a story on this site. Would love to see a part 2 in a similar way e.g. earthquake again, fire or whatever! Anyway, a great combination of lust and emotions together. Great great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Still Waiting

Where is the followup to this story you promised us? Sophie sounds ready.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unrealistic

Story was hot, but you've obviously never been in an earthquake, nor do you know anything about them. You don't get a warning, you don't have a safe room built into your house for them, and they rarely last longer than 15 seconds or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Earthquake incest is HOT

Keep the stories coming; those two were very well done! Loved the originality of it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it's wonderful!!!!

it's simply wonderful!!!

TibxoTibxoover 15 years ago
I loved it.

The point is not whether this is a realistic scenario that could really happen (if that was the case, the majority of stories on Lit would be blown out of the water).

The point is whether or not this is a highly erotic story. Judging from my "trusty friend's" reaction, I would say it is.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!

This is exactly the type of story i look for! Where a mother and son are forced into accidentally having sex. And while having sex, they want to give in to the sensation, but they don't at first, cause they feel it's wrong. But then they give in, to the point where they want to do it regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dayummm

Not bad, not bad AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

i think i have jacked so many times reading this story that it might b a recored... i have read it quite a few times... and every time it makes me so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love this story

I have to agree with WOW's comment. I have read this, thought of this and put myself in the bottom of the tube so many times that I have probably cum enough to fill a tub...

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pls more!!!

don't stop pls write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haha

LOL

jefffinnjefffinnover 14 years ago
now move on with the baby

the mother is now pregnent is sis is soon to be i don't need to say i liked your story first tome leaving coment your story is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
son pov

I would to see this whole story rewritten from the sons pov.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Greatest ever!!!

Wow! Cant believe it but this is the kind of story i never get tired of reading!!! Just hope they'll be a second installment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Job!

This isn't just a good piece of erotic fiction it is a good piece of writing overall. I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incest is gross

but if you pretend it's a bout soem teen and his milfy nabour it's a good story.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Good one!

Can imagine myself in exactly that position, with equally gratifying results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Five Stars!

More like Vibrations and Bumpy Ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely absurd, but...

5-star hot!

calamity989calamity989about 13 years ago
lol

lol truly funny,, i think you could of made several follow ups on this one like how the mum and son continued after without the sister known then they seduced her into the sex games as well :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh, this has got to be one of the better ones.

Hopefully there will be follow ups.

Is mom pregnant perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

one of the better stories I've read , Great !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

this story needs to keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

amazing. great setting, realistic and skillfully written.

kaamukkaamukalmost 13 years ago
Thoroughly Exciting!!

You have an amazing sense of humour.

Its the first time ever that I laughed as hard as I came, reading a story!

I'm looking forward to lots more such fantastic stories from you. Keep up the good work.

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7over 12 years ago
what happened?

why have you stopped writing..you should write more parts of this story...this is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

You need to keep writing incest stories this is one of the best stories here, hey check out "Persuading Shy Mom to Pose by byoptocynic©" for inspiration and moreeeee stories please...

(and part2 of this one of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

more please tell us what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Got my pussy dripping wet...I need more pleaseeee write moreee..so sexy that they accidentally fucked..getting horny again just thinking about it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

THE SIS NEED A VIBRATION TOO ALSO MOMMIE SHOULD BE PREGO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good one

good one well sculpted and executed

itsjoythenitsjoythenover 12 years ago
helloooo

this is my FAVORITE story (: like of all stories, ever. it's just awesome. I think the reason i love so much is because it was actually, completely accidental. it wasnt until it was happening that the mom started to enjoy it.

Skei0Skei0about 12 years agoAuthor
Chuffed

:) Chuffed you enjoyed it so much!

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
Super hot!

Although not without a chance to grow, but I loved hot quickly the story got reactor hot! I have a few points to critic but your awesome score tells me the majority of people would change a thing on this one:

1) I got very worried that the mom was going to become paralyzed for a second.

There was a point where she gets hurt from the second quake that scared me.

2) The Father/Husband was out of town half way through.

Why not use that to fertilize the mom's scenario from the beginning with say some hot build up. (She could have been masturbating heavily ever since her husband left to enhance her side of the sexual hunger. Maybe she mentions that she is kind of laud in climax and hope she hasn't bothered he kids with her 'self help'

3) Maybe add that the son was also masturbating heavily.

He could have been venting sexual frustration in the shower because his mom was causing too many hard-ons with her recent laud masturbation.

I hope this reads more like a wish list and less of a bitch list because your writing is hot! I like your desire to explain the reason scenarios but wish for more emotions and descriptions of sexual turmoil and lustful need in the characters! I love sexual tension and reluctance to lust with eventual submission! HOT! You have serious skills! Please keep these stories coming! and us too! ;-)

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
awesome work

I loved your work it has the feel of a great hentai and captures the essence of hotness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another after sock

This a great story like my four time reading, but need more. Like Sophie saiding it was the hottest she ever saw. I like to see mom said I know you should try it youself you like it also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking idiot !!!

Commenter below AND the writer. 1 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonini

Luv mom-son incest stories! Especially liked the daughter finding out and being charged by it. Please continue and toss some mother-daughter sex in for good measure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW WHAT A RIDE

This is one of the best stories of read so far. I hope you come up with ch.2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Earthquakes

Okay, so I know these "thrown together" stories are fun, & some of them manage to pull off hot, which parts of your's does, but in reading this again I just can't get past the crazy earthquake thing. The writer here treats them as if they are a tornado or another similar natural disaster. Having truly actually grown up in earthquake country (& been through 'the big one' in '89), I can tell you earthquakes just happen. People stand in doorways, stay away from windows or anything that might fall on them. In a really big quake you actually fill all the bathtubs & sinks with water in case it gets shut off later. Usually when an earthquake happens everyone asks each other if the other person felt it, tries to guess what it was on the richter scale, picks anything up that fell down & go about their business. Your writing is fun but even with trying for a suspension of disbelief, I just need a little more plausibility. Next time pick a natural disaster you know, or you can use writers forum or an editor.

SF Bay Girl

(btw I'm not voting b/c me being nit-picky about my where I grew up has nothing to do with your writing ability & I'd never sabatoge someone's score like that)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid

This is an extremely stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG!!

Wow!... seething with lust and "forbidden" debauchery... 5-star!!

While (as stated) .."So many incalculably small odds" as to render this a fantasy excursion of epic proportions... still a deliciously fresh approach. Hope you've got more up your sleeve ...or oozing from your pen...

greybeard851greybeard851about 11 years ago
Funny, Funny, Funny!

That has got to be the funniest story I have read in a long time. So the facts may not have been accurate, but as a piece of fiction anything goes, Right? There is a name for that but I'm not sure what it is called; 'Literary License' or something like that.

Definitely keep on writing. I'll look forward to more hysterical laughter.

As the saying goes, "Thanks, I needed that!". ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Envious daughter

It would make for a great follow up, that the envious daughter should seek out her brother's services to relieve the itch she now feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Funny

The best funny story I have read, I wish I had some accidents like that, hard as rock now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
candy

similar to the ending of the terry southern classic "candy" where candy and her dad are thrown together during a storm. check it out, it's very funny and similar to this situation.

SandandarkSandandarkalmost 11 years ago
It's great story!

Make more chapters, please!

May Mom get pregnant, and sis join them and also get pregnant! )))

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Vibrations:" - James and Unnamed Mom - (Son and Mother)

Does the movie, "Ther Perfect Storm", ring a bell to anyone?

Though the story has two serious subject matters--the earthquake itself, and the very pleasing carnal, incestual sexual consummation of a mother and son!!

The story as it actually is detailed is most likely not possible, however one cannot say with certainty that the totality of the situation is impossible. For James and his mutually satisfied mother the impossible did happen. To me, as an avid lover of romantically fulfilling carnal incestual literature, I am most thrilled it happened, in the mind of our illusturious writer/author.

The story has a titillating and humorous bent to it throughout; and even some suspense that Sophie (and her "torch") would too-soon discover her sibling and her mother in the throes of the most passionate, though totally unexpected, fuck of their lives! Awesome in every aspect.

Though, we as only the readers of this fabulous story will never know the future of these story character's, we as reader's can use our vivid imaginations to put our own selfish ending to the story. My wish is that (unnamed) mother decides to continue their "perfect storm" affair, and that she has now already been impregnated with her's and her son's child!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderful story that paints a sexy picture

It would be a crime to leave this story as an accidental one of . The perfect addition to this story is that this doesn't remain in the bathroom , but continues as James ,mother and sister enter into a life long love triangle with children to both . Don't leave the story hanging unfinished , it's far too good not to have a ending .

sanjeev98sanjeev98about 10 years ago
Mind blown

Hats off to u the author.

Exciting, intense, thrilling.

RJalexRJalexabout 10 years ago
love it

Very Hot,and Sexy but also Funny at the same time....hope to see a part II

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Guess the earthquake wasn't the only thing that made the earth move for her and a new meaning to fertilizing the garden. Was a hilarious story.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I guess you expect us to believe and accept

the supposed innocence of the accidental intimacies?

ya sure. do you think mom would accept it as accidental if it had been the brother and sister, and she was the one who turned on the torch?

I didn't think so. or,

if there is any lingering doubt, I have an often sold bridge for sale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh the coincidence

Similar but on a boat test drivr..on a rough channel.

Using the portapot during a low gale wind , my friends

Sister was lifted off the johnny seat and suspended mid

air as the boat dropped between waves.the cutty door

Snapped open, sucked both my legs down the three steps

Legs following at neck break velocity. The wave

hit the port bow, tossing our vessel about following

A short midair stop. Physics played a part slammimg

My battered torso to the floor and I layed back down

Toward the head as the poor gal, bare bottom, splashed

Of blue, landed square on my mid and nearly crush the

Manhood to death..the rest was history.

So the story goes..yes its possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funny and absurd

I voted you a 3/5 for a funny version of these mother/son accidental-ride stories. It was far hotter than some other car/bus ride ones and, if you'd only made it more expanded by not abandoning it, I'd consider it a pretty good start to a rollicking good romp. I normally hate group/swinging family romance fantasies but, in this kind of absurd/fun fantasy, why not have the sister sample them both and go full blast into the mother's unplanned pregnancy then lactation too later on.

I don't mind how unrealistic the quake was, intergalactic space lasers wouldn't make any sound either but I paid to watch Star Wars anyway, back in the day. Inaccuracy is only insulting to the reader if you were seriously trying to make us believe this really happened. I get insulted when a realistic couple start out normally then flip into being porno actors at the drop of mom's bikini top. This submission was fine, only it should have continued on a couple more pages. Thanks for the read.

Trevor0311Trevor0311over 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love it! Makes me cum every time. Would love a sequel. The little sister needs to get railed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly excellent

The last scene exquisite, thank you for the read (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vibrations

It is. A very good piece of writing but I. Think it shouldn't end there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whatabath

I really liked this story. It was written in such a way that I could feel the earth shake their bathroom.

This almost happened to me but there was no earthquake. I was in the bathroom and slipped on the rug and after grabbing whatever I could I fell into the bathtub backwards, on my ass. The bad news was that I was alone and sex was not on my mind,

Most of the other stories have the mother and son wanting each other and after a day or two finally do it. All the while complaining that mothers and sons should not be fucking each other.

Most people would not believe that such a thing could happen but it can.

We see news clips where people go sliding all over the room, not being able to stand and I'm sure fall over each other.

The author was well versed on quake activity and was great in making the son grab anything he could which in this case turned out to be his mother's nightgown so now we can see why their both naked. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue

this is a plea to the author to return to writing the events that ensue after the bathroom scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I thought that this story was amazing I came immediately after the mum came. I would love to read a sequel and I only wish I could have a similar experience. 11/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievably hot!

By all means please carry on with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

I would love to see more of this. It's extremely well-written and the story is hot. I can't help but think a family orgy is next. I mean Sophie seemed to enjoy watching enough that she might want to join in.

Thank you for sharing! It's really is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is awesome! I would love to see what happens next (and maybe Sophie joins in?).

2horney2horneyover 8 years ago

definitely needs additional chapters, with sister joining in the fun.

wetnessawa1tswetnessawa1tsover 8 years ago
Best Part

Her eyes instantly took in the image of her mother, spine arched and head back as her brothers cock exploded inside of me, coating my hole with his thick cum. My feverish eyes held my daughters gaze apologetically as, unable to prevent my climax, my mouth opened and a gasp of ecstatic pleasure purred in my throat.

Something about her looking her daughter in the eyes when she cums almost pushes me to come.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Another Great Story

One of the best of the mother-son category stories on Literotica. Of course every story is complete as written; but....

The possibilities are nearly limitless for a Chapter 2 or at least an Epilogue.

What happens between mom & James? How does their relationship change? Does hubby's continued absence foment further dalliance? Are there "aftershocks" lurking beneath their feet?

What happens with mom & Sophie? James & Sophie?

What would be the consequences of the hubby returning? Will Sophie keep her confidence?

My, Oh My!

Please take up the quill again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very hot, and sticky situation.

Great things can come out of disasters. Like a new special relationship. As everyone surveyed the damage, James's room was all but destroyed, while his parent's and Sophie's were pretty much still intact. It was decided since his parents had a king size bed, he'd sleep in his mom's room that night, and Sophie would sleep in hers. Sophie awakened that night to what sounded like her mom in pain. As she quietly listened she realized it wasn't pain, but pleasure! James and her mother were fucking! As she continued to listen, her mom started to get a little louder, things became a little more audible. Oh James, that feels so good, you seem to know just what to do to me. Your cock is so much bigger than your dad's, I just love it. Oh mom, I never knew it could feel this good. You are so hot, and sexy, fucking you is like a dream come true. Oh James! Oh James! A little harder baby! Oh yes! Oh yes honey! Just like that! Oh mom! I don't know how much longer I can hold out! Don't worry baby, I'm almost there now! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh honey! Oh James! Oh James! Oh God! Oh Baby! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh honey! Oh honey! I'm coming baby! Oh honey! Oh honey! Oh mom! Here I cum mom! Oh god! Oh god! Oh yes mom! Sophie couldn't believe what she was hearing. She also didn't realized at first that she was playing with her clit. Her brother and mother sounded so hot as they fucked! She started working her clit even harder as she could hear James and her mom still moaning from their orgasms. Sophie was as horny as she'd ever been as she worked her fingers even faster as she felt her orgasm approaching. Suddenly she was thinking of her brother James, and he was fucking her. She imagined his shaft working it's way in, and out of her hungry pussy. His body above hers as he drove into her harder and faster. Her breathing began to get faster and faster, as her fingers were now a blur over her pleasure center. James and his mom had quieted down by now, but were still both breathing harder than normal. They suddenly heard some noise, a rustling coming from Sophie's room. They listened more carefully and they could hear Sophie saying something. Was she having a dream, or a nightmare they wondered? Suddenly they could hear her very clearly. Oh yes! Oh god James! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh yes! Oh yes James! You're so big! Your so hard! Oh fuck! Oh James! Oh yes! Harder James! Oh yes! Oh yes! I'm coming James! Oh god! Oh god, Oh god!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent !

I've no idea of the actual elapsed time for this story.. but.. it was EXCELLENT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* !!

Pile of steaming , mindless and talentless garbage !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy

I came so hard

I missgetting fucked

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous