All Comments on 'Always and Forever'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
roseNthornsroseNthornsalmost 17 years ago
noone

I cant believe noone has commented on this story, its wicked cool!!

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 16 years ago
Did I

crunch my numbers right? So Dee Dee is 38 by stories end and M&M is 22? Bit of a gap in age isn't it, old enough to be his mother. Don't get me wrong, really enjoyed the story, but I think what I'd of wrote, that insted of the first Mark dieing, that he was in a coma as well but the likly hood of him coming out of it was slim to none, and so she just continued on with her life. So he comes out of his coma meany years later, not remembering Dee Dee, but having the dreams. But everything else with education, the desire to go to the west coast, the not liking the snow so much, all remains the same. But it's your story and it's still is good. No chance of a follow up I guess?

johnjuliejohnjuliealmost 14 years ago
great

love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Abrupt

There were some changes of scenery that were confusing, but I love the story. Her switch from abstinance to 'wanton' was pretty quick and confusing. Her teasing about the invitation to the dance was hilarious. I remember girls dangling guys like marrionetts. Poor guys getting more confused all the time. Its odd that any male ever graduates high school, the girls keep them all screwed-up in the head all the time. Then the switch from Mark to Mike and (I'm supposing) about 20yr age difference took me awhile to resolve with the emotionally charged professional relationship that then took a very personal turn. I think you should think about putting a little more 'lead-in' or transition narrative when there needs to be a change in a character or plot. Even if it makes the story run on a little longer than you've planned. It will flow better. On a film, a 'flashback' or 'jump foreward' in time can be done with costume and scenery devices but on "paper" the same shift needs to be explained with words.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
WOW.......A GREAT LOVE STORY

THIS STORY WAS DEAR TO MY HEART.PLEASE WRITE A ENDING OF WHAT HAPPENED........A EXCEPTIONAL 5 STARS I GAVE

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
WOW

I REALLY DON'T LIKE STORIES WITH DEATH IN THEM CAUSE I'VE SEEN SO MUCH OF IT BUT THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY AND AS USUAL, I FEEL, MANY FEATHERS, THE BEST AUTHOR HERE, BY FAR! I REALLY WISH YOU WERE STILL ACTIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

A wonderful story of undying love! ~ 5+

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Soul mates

Reminds me of another couple. Not seperated by death, but by her mother. Connections last thru time and space. I believe. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely Done.

You did an excellent job making a supernatural theme seem real.

A romance bridging time barriers is always difficult to sell but this story built smoothly to that powerful,Twilight Zone ending. Good stuff! ~ 5 ~

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/23/2021) Normally I'd write something silly while commenting on how I enjoyed or disliked a story or a commenter. But I can't. Because this was an amazing read; wonderfully done. Their coupling in the dark was perfect. Both of their spirits, of twenty years ago joyning and finally consummating their love for each other. To finally be together for "Always and forever..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous