All Comments on 'The Daddy Club'

by folie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pathetic!

That was so pathetic....I can't believe I wasted my time reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so much could have been done with this

You could have done alot more with this story..the angle was a bit unique but you didnt run with it like you could have.Were the girls involved REALLY their daughters or just acting as they were..you never really said.there was no character or plot build up scenes...If you,re gonna go straight into sex scenes you got to make them HOT at least..lots of detail and lots of action..i say rewrite this sucker and try again...this time with more attention to detail and punch...just my two cents.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Bunch of wet dreaming shit!

Shitty at best. You could have done so much more with this story, such as switching the daughters around amongst the daddy's and creating babies to fuck later on when those babies reached maturity, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great title...

Now that you have a great title and an imaginative scenario, please springboard from this 'rough draft' and develop your story line and characters. Don't let all of the negative comments stop you from writing. The people that leave those kinds of comments are either a) rude, ignorant assholes...or b) pimple-faced geeks trolling the web for free masturbation material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's quick but still hot. Some quick stories suck.

Unlike the other negative reviews, I think it's hot for what it is. Not every story has to have build up, background, character development, etc. This is a quick, nasty story and is well done for what it's supposed to be. Filthy language and nasty relations is all this story offers, but it offers it well. I like the longer more developed stories also, but sometimes a quick one is ok. This one is ok as a quick story unlike some others that are quick, rushed, and garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice

Though its a bit rough around the edges, this is a fine piece of work, especially for your first submission.

The idea of a "Daddy club" as presented here carries a very pwoerful feeling of surreality, much like the club in Eyes Wide Shut.

I hope you continue writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story

ignore the negative comments....them that can't do, criticize, if they are so smart why ain't they writing?.....great imagry....love the cock sucking descriptions, made me wet.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice!

I hope that those negative comments haven't put you off of writing.

This was hot. I read it a couple of times, stroking off and will read it again.

I hope that a continuation or an expounded version comes out.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay, I guess

But don't these guys have a baby girl at home, their sweet little princess, who could be guided and trained to take her father's big fat daddy-dick in her wet mouth and up her warm little coochie? A real-life daughter spreading her legs and welcoming her real-life daddy up her tight little twat is better than any make-believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous