All Comments on 'Sippy'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh, now that was well-played

I loved the analogy of your plant and your marriage both "dying a quiet death" within months of each other. I've killed a few plants myself, here and there, and i know what it feels like to look at something that seems to reflect your inner emotions.

I loved this little piece. It was very heartfelt, and very touching.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Just great! What else can I say? Just great!

You have a way of touching my mind with your writing. That analogy was just too good to not feel a passion for. It may make some feel sad and others have hope.

Damn you are good at writing so many types of things. I would bet I haven’t read a third of what you have written, and I now should read some genre stories of yours I normally just avoid. You never disappoint in quality of fantasy and thought.

Thank you for sharing your talent and modesty of heart.

With much respect

PT

LadyCibelleLadyCibellealmost 18 years ago
Great, just great.

I could say a thousand things about what the story of your "Sippy" meant to me and it still wouldn't be enough so I'll just say: Great, simply great. :)

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
Rooted and Content

I've read more stories through the Review Thread in the last couple of weeks than I've read for a long time. This short slice of life is both touching and deep. You have a profound understanding of the world and the components essential move through life. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous