All Comments on 'Cheating Slutwife'

by R Taylor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Kind of Story

This story is the reason that I read Literotica for. Nobody is hurt (Only Decency, cry the Moral Morons of America), is a win-win-win-win situation, wife-lover-husband-Me.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The husband answer:

Hi sweetheart

I glad you can be his slut from that night. I found also 2 younger babies. They are bisex ladies and we were all together before you came home, they want longer connection with me. I glad you start the open marriage what I suggested you some weeks ago. I will stop sex with you because I want to stay with this 2 women in my spare time, when you go to your lovers. I want to remain in this house together with you in open marriage, because I do not want children for the next 5 years. We can live cheaper if we share the cost. If I want a family with children I will say you will be given the divorce paper and so do you. If you were children I would have DNA test made, because until becomeing the children 4 years the court can decide on not paying child support for not fathering child.

I hope we will be happy in our future

Your loving husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The sound you hear my x

Is my devorce attorney laughing by by bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the last commenter

I bet any woman would be devastated to be blown out by an illiterate moron like you, hey?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She admitted she wanted a divorce with that email communication.

He needs to use that against her in court as an admittance of adultery and go for the maximum benefit his way. Screw the bitch before she sticks him!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 8 years ago
I'm glad this is a true story. I have had several similar experiences. Please read my stories about my wives too!

I am a true cuckold and I adore a true SlutWife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NON-FICTION?

OMG! I'm still laughing at how bad this was! Take her missive, head to the divorce attorney and divorce her. Then forward her e-mail to every friend, family member and acquaintence that she knows. End to stupidity. PS - this is a porn site on the internet. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bye Anne Marie

Hope your life sucks the big one from now on. I'll have you served in a day or two.

Have a shitty life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous