All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 11'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
..SAD when it ends....

the entire.... A matter of trust/A matter of betrayal have been great....will cry when its over...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
When will she become pregnant?

Another beautiful episode. I can hardly wait when she misses her period and gets an EPT and it comes positive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absorbing!

these are some of the best stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

The best story I've ever read!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Probably the best chapter yet as it was all sex which is the main reason for reading on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great series.

I love this series. This is the best set of stories I've read on this sight. I also read books constantly. Fiction and nonfiction. I have easily read at least 5,000 books in the last 20 years alone. Out of all those books and stories that I have consumed I believe this is the best and sweetest romance ever! Incest or no incest. Hell, if I could find a beautiful woman like Aileen and she loved me as much as she loves Colin I'd marry her in a second. Even with the almost 20 year age difference. I'd marry her with a 40 year age difference. Even if I was related to Aileen, if she was as beautiful and sweet and as in love with me as she is with Colin, I'd run away with her and love her forever. Fuck society and the lives they've known. I wish I could find my own Aileen. I thought I had a few months ago. We've been great friends for 20 years and I would cut my fingers off to keep her from feeling even the slightest pain. I'm so in love with her that it hurts. She doesn't feel the same way anymore. A few years ago she was planning our wedding. Now she avoids talking to me. Even when I am about to have a transplant surgery I'm more concerned about her going through the pain of worrying about me and her own health than I am about myself. I would love to be Colin and to have a beautiful mature lady love me and trust me completely in life and in the bedroom. Even if she was my mother I couldn't bring myself to turn away and leave this sweet, sweet dear woman. I'd hold her in my arms and kiss her breasts and kiss her hot, wet slit until she was chapped and sore. Then I would lick and kiss her to make it better. I think I'm too much of a romantic. I am not interested in my own mother in the least romantically. I just find the idea of a mother falling in love with her son romantic. No one will ever love a man as much as his mother. With sexual intimacy added to that relationship and true love added in, the romantic possibilities are endless. Even the thought of children (without genetic complications of course) is romantic and sweet. A possibility of a real loving family started by a loving son and a loving mature mother.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The most romantic, passionate, intimate, and sensual chapter I have ever read. Every act performed by the couple was honest, sincere, and performed with unconditional, limitless love. To find a love this complete in real life would be the 8th wonder of the world. 5-stars.

40951138140951138110 months ago

很美好纯真的故事,希望克林和艾玲能一起走下去

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous