All Comments on 'How to Charm Panties off'

by leggydragonlady

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 18 years ago
A wonderful "how to" manual

I'm going to print this story and take it with me on my next business trip. Then I'll take it out and read it as I dine alone, hoping for the same results. Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful How To

Leggy,

Thank you for explaining in such a lovely sincere fashion the art of seducing quiet intelligent females. My only question is, where were you years ago. Seriously, this was quietly one of the best How To's I've read in the current contest or any other time for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good luck...

.... in the contest. I can just see many a guy printing this out and trying it out on a college professor now.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely Done

I thought this was well done ... can understand the urge of some to keep this for future reference.

You did a marvelous job, leggydragonlady ... and I thank you for it ... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Seems like I’m over qualified!

I’ve the white hair, blue eyes, a disarming smile, and would like to see if the old charm is still there to remove ladies, especially schoolmarms, panties.

My over qualification is the wife, somehow I believe she wants to be the only panty less person I know.

Good luck in the competition

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Your story has been mentioned on the Author's Forum of Literotica's Bulletin Board in the New Story Review Thread. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh, fun!

What a fun romp through a How To! I enjoyed this immensely, and the school marm definitely did get her point across in a lovely manner. Thoroughly deserving of a 5.

ExogenousExogenousalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely!

“Women love to have their intellect engaged. It shows that you have a brain between your ears, and that you think (if only occasionally) about something other than sex.”

“Guys, it is assumed that you need sex. We do understand that. We simply do not want to hear about it unless we know you intimately. The realization that sex does not have to be verbalized is important to the charm factor.”

I love a muture man who has class, is intelligent and articulate, warm hearted, and has a great sense of humor. Taking his time, allowing the opportunity to get to know one another is a major plus in my book. I find a man with these qualities very erotic and can melt me quite nicely!

Thank you for clearly expressing what so many women feel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Garbage..

Give me a break. This is beyond terrible.

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
nice story

nicely written, an enjoyable read, though to me it seems more like a story than an essay. It is an enjoyable story, though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Didn't read it,

Just voted 5 to reward the effort of entering the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow.

I've never commented on anything before. That being said, this was fantastic. A perfect example of an erotic how-to story, which will surely bring results.

Thank you.

crinklecrinklealmost 18 years ago
Hot!

I've taught homeschool and been a librarian several times. That said, I think your lovely article expresses, as has been said, what many smart women think. Engage our minds, pay attention to what we say and think, then give us good excuses to let go and just feel for a while. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BULLSHIT

How a White Haired Gent WITH A PREMATURE EJACULATION PROBLEM Charms the Panties off

BULLSHIT YOU FUCKIN TURNED ME OFF

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 17 years ago
Excellent, However

Excellent: Well written, concise yet comprehensive advice on how to get into a mature woman's panties by being a charming, patient gentleman. I especially like the use of a story to illustrate your points, each of which has not only the "what," but also the "why."

However: The story loses credibility after you leave the pub, as follows:

1. You say he unlocked your car door for you. Did you just hand over your keys to this smooth-talking stranger, relinquishing all control of the situation?

2. Does a middle-aged gentlelady have sex in her car in a parking lot?

3. Further, with privacy within easy reach in a city like Cleveland, why would you, the consummate professional, risk being busted for public indecency and lewd behavior and certainly losing your job as a schoolteacher?

4. First, you agree to "sit on his lap to prevent him from twisting and injuring his back," yet moments later, he is laying you back and bending over to perform oral sex. What happened to that back problem?

5. He's already licked your pussy, and you are debating whether to allow his fingers inside your vagina? Come on!

6. You say "his hands plundered the holes in my bottom," so I take it one of those orifi was your anus. Sounds awfully forward for mature people having sex for the first time.

7. His ejaculating in his pants not only serves as a convenient way to dodge the sexually transmitted disease issue of your performing oral sex or having coitus, but also preserves your "honor," in that you did not go all the way with this stranger, as well as boosts your uncanny sexiness that you could make a man cum without any direct stimulation.

8. Finally, you make no mention of getting his contact information or ever seeing him again--not behavior consistent with a gentlelady who felt so comfortable and sexually turned on by this charming gentleman.

I think the portion of the story until you depart the pub together is probably true; after that, it's pure fiction--a fantasy of what you would have liked to occur. There's nothing wrong with that, but learn to develop the characters so that their actions are believable. You give excellent advice; however, you are not yet an excellent writer.

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 17 years ago
Excellent, However

Excellent: Well written, concise yet comprehensive advice on how to get into a mature woman's panties by being a charming, patient gentleman. I especially like the use of a story to illustrate your points, each of which has not only the "what," but also the "why."

However: The story loses credibility after you leave the pub, as follows:

1. You say he unlocked your car door for you. Did you just hand over your keys to this smooth-talking stranger, relinquishing all control of the situation?

2. Does a middle-aged gentlelady have sex in her car in a parking lot?

3. Further, with privacy within easy reach in a city like Cleveland, why would you, the consummate professional, risk being busted for public indecency and lewd behavior and certainly losing your job as a schoolteacher?

4. First, you agree to "sit on his lap to prevent him from twisting and injuring his back," yet moments later, he is laying you back and bending over to perform oral sex. What happened to that back problem?

5. He's already licked your pussy, and you are debating whether to allow his fingers inside your vagina? Come on!

6. You say "his hands plundered the holes in my bottom," so I take it one of those orifi was your anus. Sounds awfully forward for mature people having sex for the first time.

7. His ejaculating in his pants not only serves as a convenient way to dodge the sexually transmitted disease issue of your performing oral sex or having coitus, but also preserves your "honor," in that you did not go all the way with this stranger, as well as boosts your uncanny sexiness that you could make a man cum without any direct stimulation.

8. Finally, you make no mention of getting his contact information or ever seeing him again--not behavior consistent with a gentlelady who felt so comfortable and sexually turned on by this charming gentleman.

I think the portion of the story until you depart the pub together is probably true; after that, it's pure fiction--a fantasy of what you would have liked to occur. There's nothing wrong with that, but learn to develop the characters so that their actions are believable. You give excellent advice; however, you are not yet an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow tiny silk panties

Tell me more about your nasty creamy silky panties... you little slut! You would've given them up to just about anyone even if they said basketball sucks! You are just trying to make all us pigs look like assholes... so what we are! And you like it anyway, because you like the long hard dick every now and then... and you don't want charm... you need to feel fucked. Call me when you're ready.

Joydivision

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
A gentle exploration.

Such a lovely narration of being seduced as told by a very classy woman. It provided a step by step process that went from a slow start to sizzling hot. Terrific Write. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fun

One can only imagine the seduction methods used by 'GARBAGE' and 'Bullshit'. What a charming couple! I wonder if they are closet Queens.

I loved your little tale. Very instructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some guys just don't get it.

Thanks for the lovely instructions and personal example. The sheer joy pleasing a women offers, that is the reward. Some guys just don't get it.... thats ok, because its those who do that have the most fun, and collect the most panties in the end ;)

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Marvelous instructions

Wonderful how to. I'll use it more often to bolster my collection of fine panties. ;)

onehardboneronehardbonerabout 16 years ago
Charming and Witty!

Leggydragonlady! That was a hell of a story! I actually learned something, got hard and enjoyed it! Thanks for the tips. It's a shame you have'nt submitted anything else though - (yes, I checked!!)

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 16 years ago
Mmmmm!

This story provided me with a wonderful mixture of eroticism and warmth that I rarely find.

I'd definately like to read more from you.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is not just for mature ladies

You are absolutely a woman who has experienced one of the many great lovers out there. Men who don't know, probably never will. LOL, they're such fools.

The desire and passion in this kind of man is never forgotten. This kind of man is the kind who makes you glad you were born a female. If they only knew how these men get their way.....and they're soooo worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
extremely well written

wow, having just read this i can say my temperature is definately rising, how i dream of having those encounters exactly like what has been written here,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sheer Bliss

I am 71 year old widower, and your beautifully told story gave me a wonderful feeling between my thighs.

Thank you so much !!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The message was clear

Although as another user pointed out, the story had it's hiccups, truly I believe the essence of your message was conveyed well to the reader. Having only met over dinner at a pub, the fact that the two engaged in conversation was enough to have him walk her to her car and check it to be safe, before kissing the woman to the point of weakening her knees (and what woman doesn't love kissing like this?), before engaging her in her car with more melting kisses, before asking her permission to touch her sexually. Then to proceed to his selfless act of pleasuring her without regard for himself or his own desires, being satisfied himself by satisfying her... As I stated before, getting the message across to our reader was successful. Before reading any comments or making my own, the hiccups were not prevalent to me - instead I was melting under the general idea of this situation actually occurring. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I didn't like this story

This story is not really that good. I agree with the garbage comment lol and yeah the premature ejaculation was a real turn off. That was the climax. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great !

What a lovely, sweet story ! Authoress, my kind regards for a tale well told ! Hey, and hot too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your charms

your charms led this gentleman to a wonderful experience. how lucky he was!

please write more, perhaps a followup(!?)

—Breathless with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This should replace a famous book called 'the game'

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 9 years ago
Eight years!

Such a shame that almost 8 1/2 years have passed since you wrote the story, yet with no more submissions (or emissions!)

Your story is wonderfully written, and very seductive. Gives excellent advice. I wish you had written more about various seductions in your life. You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself.

tkoberontkoberonover 3 years ago

I was going to say that this method if seduction definitely worked for this PARTICULAR schoolmarm, but I am surprised to find lots of women concurring with you 'leggydragonlady.

So I bow, and say well done! I actually liked the story, the tips and general advice it offers. I might use some of it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

awesome. truer words were never spoken. So many times men meet women and immediately try for the homerun, not realizing that everyone deserves pleasure and loving touches without been "SEX STARVED"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous