All Comments on 'writing graciously on angry paper'

by My Erotic Trail

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oregon_galoregon_galalmost 18 years ago
absolutley stunning!

without a doubt a raging wild write! One of the best i have read from you! sooo many vivid use of word pics..this was a feast for the eyes! every line excited me!!! im putting this to my favs!

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 18 years ago
~~

This poem was mentioned in Wednesday's New Poems Reviews.

TheRainManTheRainManalmost 18 years ago
The best...

...poem I have ever read from you, MET. and it's not even close.

there are problems i see with it, but they are not important. what i think is important is that you have broken your back to write real poetry, and move away from the silliness. i used to think you would never even try to improve. reading this, i can see i was wrong about that.

so there is no point in pointing out things i don't like or things to improve. the improvement shown in this poem over your previos work is dramatic, and i applaud you for the the work you put into this. i know it was not easy.

i gave it a 5, and i never ever vote on a poem anymore. is it a 5? . . . no . . . but it's a 4, and that's 2 points higher than i thought any other poem of yours should get. i did it just to show you how much i think of your effort here.

cherries_on_snowcherries_on_snowalmost 18 years ago
Very good.

This poem made use of many interesting images such as "mere dust devils in tornado training" and "albino creature, its wings slapping the table" and was richer than most of the poems I read here. This gets an A!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree

somewhat with RM...is one of your finest writes this verse

Tattooing saw dust and glue,

branding this albino creature, being my favorite the hidden meanings behind the words are surfing just below the emotive thoughts...great pen...hugz blue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Marvelous way to open the human mind..

Every image was a moment in time with the breathless anticipation of more to come. All of us face the albino pages, you just know how to paint with words the beauty of the human emotions.

LB

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
you write images with words

and drag your reader along with you ... excellent

WickedEveWickedEvealmost 18 years ago
~

Very poetic title and much better poem than your usual poetry. Like R.M., I see "problems" with the poem, but if you keep writing like this (and you're willing to learn) you'll eventually improve enough to come back and confidently edit this piece. :)

RisiaSkyeRisiaSkyealmost 18 years ago
excellent title, too...

I agree with others here; this is leaps and bounds ahead of most of your other poetry. I suppose that's something of a backhanded compliment, though. How about this, then: Excellent write!

Maria2394Maria2394almost 18 years ago
very nice, MET

especially this line--

I swirled in the literary sand box of white

good work, getting better ;)

maria

moonstormermoonstormerover 17 years ago
context vs. imagery

i really enjoyed this poem! while it's non-erotic in context, and i think really captures the struggle of writing, the imagery and language seemed very erotic to me (or maybe that's just how my mind works). it was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
^

This is the best work of yours that I have read so far. I know it is not easy dealing with that angry paper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous