All Comments on 'I Ate Her Creampie, and It Was Good'

by sharingissogood

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Creampies rock!

Loved the topic. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
part of that at least is alot of women's fantasy

Not sure I get the 'creampie' thing but most women don't get enough oral and they'd LOVE it. Obviously written by a man with a fetist. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's my dream too....but,

i liked the entire action. but i would liked to be the invitee or the 3rd person . so that my cum + her juices would be licked from her cunt hole. it would be further nice if the cream pie eater is a woman. she should even suck the cock, eat the pussy every time the cock slides out of the cunt.

HardTongueHardTongueover 17 years ago
Love fresh creampie

Great story. Very well written and from a person who has ate a LOT of ceampies from his wife I can attest to the fact that the details are very much true to life. The is nothing that turns me on morethan for wife to return from a date with a smile on her face, cock on her breath and cum in her lovely, hairy cunt. Love to see and taste the cum in her pussy, the sight of it matted in her hair is also a turn on. Would love to read more and exchange stories with others. Ht6977@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
eating creampie

Great story ! Would love to eat a girl's creampie, except I couldn't eat my own cum. I get so horny that I want to, but after I cum I don't want to anymore. Would be great for another man to fuck my wife and cum in her pussy, then I could eat her creampie !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Getting to be a very common theme it seems, Great!

I first got laid at a very young age by an older woman. Since young guys often cum too quick she immediately taught me to lick her creampie. Of course I got hooked. Some think it's a gay thing, but I don't. I'm now in my 50s and never had a desire for a gay experience, but I love creampies in all forms. Please write another story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I agree with Hardtongue

The details of this story, besides being extremely hot, are almost one hundred percent similar to my own, the exception being the setup at the bar. I absolutely love being underneath my wife in a 69 as I push our friend's hard cock into her, then press my nose up against his balls and my tongue against her clit and into her labia as he fucks her...well, that's just a part of my own story. Truly enjoyed this one - are you going to write again?

Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love that ass

My wife loves to have her pussy eaten. She gets super hot when I toung her ass. Thats the way I finally got to fuck her tight ass. I have ass fucked her several times since. She has let me eat her creampie too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I know what you feel

I love when my wife comes home with a nice load of cum for me to eat after one of her lovers had fucked her, I love to see her shaved pussy full of other guy´s come, to eat it and to feel it soo loose and well lubricated. So write another story for us to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Wife

Great story. A few years ago we got into an unplanned 3-some with a friend. It was unbelievable! I could not believe how arousing it was to watch him fuck my wife and to see the expression on her face while having an orgasm. It got even more arousing when it was obvious that he was cumming in her pussy. After he withdrew I could not resist the urge to go down on her and lick and suck his cum as it oozed out of her pussy. It was awesome! He has fucked her many times since and I always get to enjoy her creampie. Every husband should try eating his wife's creampie that was made by another man.

texasFFtexasFFalmost 13 years ago
very hot read

I love cum, I have licked my wifes pussy a couple times after shes has been fucked and occasionally will lick my own cum from inside her. She is a cum whore as well, so sometimes she gets a facial and i just get the taste of cock in her pussy.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
nice is all I can say

I love cum also, I jack off alot and shoot into my hand and suck it up it tastes good but another mans cum is what I really want. I love sucking cock and a pussy thats just been fucked and is filled with tasty cum. I would love to hear from others on this send me a mail to da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot

My wife and I have picked up a guy twice and both times after he fucked her and left I licked her cum filled pussy. Learned to love it and can't wait for next time. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot story!

I love to get under my wife while another guy fucks her doggy-style. Watching his cock fill her pussy up close and seeing him shoot off in her never fails to get me going. When he pulls out I like to suck his cock a little, then have her lower her pussy onto my face and hump me while I lick her clit and finger her until she comes. My face is covered with his cum and her pussy juice as she grinds her pussy on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great creampie

love to be doing the clean-up on both of them. love to have her sit on my face and make me do clean-up on her. then have her make me clean him up.seconds?

jasexy28jasexy28almost 9 years ago
Very nice

I like it. This is the first story of yours that I have read and I will read the rest of them. Quite similar to many of my stories, but its great to read what someone else has in mind around this subject. Always has been the best fantasy of mine. Such a great thought of the 69 and seeing your wife's pussy being pumped full of hot cum, then having the opportunity to eat her and clean her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get to eat another's cum pie !!!

Great story! Asked my wife if I can eat her pussy when it is full of cum.She said yes to letting me eat her clean but she knows that after I cum I will probably loose the desire to eat her. I agree with her and thought about it and so I asked her if she would let someone else fuck her (let me watch) then let him cum deep in her pussy without a condom and fill her with his cum. With me still very hard I can then lick her clean of the cum pie he gives her ! She has said yes ! Now to find a good candidate for her to fuck and fill her !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get to eat another's cum pie !!!

Great story! Asked my wife if I can eat her pussy when it is full of cum.She said yes to letting me eat her clean but she knows that after I cum I will probably loose the desire to eat her. I agree with her and thought about it and so I asked her if she would let someone else fuck her (let me watch) then let him cum deep in her pussy without a condom and fill her with his cum. With me still very hard I can then lick her clean of the cum pie he gives her ! She has said yes ! Now to find a good candidate for her to fuck and fill her !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ostrich or Plumber?

You love burying your head in her hole to lap up her lover's juice. but the way you speak of getting the juice, I think you might actually enjoy it straight from the faucet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sister got me started!

It was my 18 year old older sister who turned me on to creampie eating. She would creep back in through my bedroom window after meeting with her boyfriends and, after I complained about being woken up one evening and threatened to tell our father, she decided to quieten me down.

She had done judo at school and was fully able to control me. It didn’t help that she was absolutely gorgeous – as her boyfriends would admit – and four years older than me. I found myself pinned down and threatened with her sitting on me. She flipped up her skirt and briefly displayed her lack of underwear before lowering herself unceremonially on my face – where I found that she had stuff leaking out of her.

My reward for letting her use my bedroom window became me eating the cum she collected from the local boys (she once admitted to having met 3 boys one evening) and now, 20-odd years later, my dear wife enjoys going out for an evening and coming home with a pussy load of fresh cum for me to suck and lick from her. I have pleaded with her to bring her lovers back home but she doesn’t think they would understand my fetish. I would love to be able to have someone seduce her as I watch, but she feels that she couldn’t screw up our marriage in that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I skimmed this story, it was just about what I expected. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

My wife was bringing me creampies before we married, but it was really hot when my best man fucked her first after our wedding. Not only was his cum tasty, but fucking her after he stretched her out and his cum making her pussy so slick was awesome. We have been married two years and she still brings me home a hot creampie a couple times a week. When she is unavailable I suck her bosses cock and enjoy the heck out of feeling him shooting his load in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

This sounds pretty real to me as someone that has had very similar experiences. I don't want the big wad of cum from my wife but I love talking about other men with her, letting her go out with someone then come home and tell me about it while we both get turned on to the point where shivers go through my body. Amazing arousal like nothing else. I've knelt in front of her after being fucked by another guy for hours and go crazy with how she teases me until I beg to lick her soaked and swollen pussy. Especially when she's looking down at me while I suck on her clit.OMG!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
FUN HOT STORY

really enjoyed this hot erotic wife sharing story... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story. Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the next step is to suck that cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous