All Comments on 'Toby's First Time'

by teniellejd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!

More please. Quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Pleasing in many ways. Can't wait for more of Toby. As they say: more, more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Toby

More of toby and the mother pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Feel So Good

I really feel so good .........On My back Door...feye@myway.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent

excellent the wife is oiled up ready to go after reading that together don.t think i,ve been this hard for ages , got to go ,can,t type while i,m being sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Alba

To put it the way it was ,Alba was my wifes best friend,South American,Black hair, smallish tits, but a great looking rear end.Her marriage ended when her husband left her for a girl 20 years younger.We asked her to come out with us when we could,always well dressed,always had that shapely arse in my view.My wife did not like anal , i loved it so i could only look at Albas arse and wonder.Not for long, i had attended a few apointments with alba because she did not have a car.After one, we went back to her flat, for coffee, saying she did not know how to thank me for driving her around.Jokingly i said i know how, show me your arse,alba looked at me and smiled, stood up, lifted her skirt to reveal her pantyhosed rounded arse.I said i was only joking, she smiled and backed up to my face, so i got a real close up.Go on, do what you want, so my tongue went to her pantyhosed rear. I licked and then she pulled away, fuck ive done it now, but she pulled her pantyhose and pants down and backed up.My tongue went into her musty crack and i licked as she pushed back and moaned.After awhile she stood up, grabbed my hand took me to the bedroom, undid my belt and trousers and my cock sprang out, before she took it in her mouth she said i could only have sex with her if i had it in her bottom.What to do, dream cumm true, o.k. as she took my straining cock in her mouth, only sucking me about 3 times before i pulled away and turned her around, she reached over and grabbed some lube and said are you sure you dont mind.I turned her around,lifted her waist onto her knees, took aim, and slowly pushed my throbbing cock into her tight hole, not stopping until i was all the way in.She was groaning, i thought i was hurting her, but i heard her say fuck me big boy as her hand worked her pussy.So i did, slow the fast but i only lasted about 6 strokes and then flooded her tight channell with cumm.My cock banged into her and i felt her hole clench around my cock as she screamed and came.I pulled out, turned her around, face to face, lifted her legs and pushed my still hard cock back up into her bum.She moaned as i really banged into her hard and fast and i kept this going for quite some time,she came twice more before i felt my cock ready, so i pulled it out of her, straddled her tits and pushed my cock at her mouth.She didnt hesitate, taking it and working it in her mouth until i grabbed her head and flooded her throat with cumm, she swallowed the lot as i kept, working my cock into her mouth.Finally, exhausted i rolled off her, she snuggled up to me.I ended up divorcing my wife, not because of Alba, but i kept seeing her and i kept fucking her rear end, never her pussy, unless we were going to get married.We didnt, i dont see Alba any more , she rang for some time,but i am now married to a German girl who takes it in all holes, legs to die for and wears pantyhose with a big strap on attached and makes me cumm while she fucks me in the arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

Good anal stroke story

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
fun story, and hot~

Young man's dream-horny milf that like it in back door, and her hubby doesn't care for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Toby's first

Always exciting to read about how a young person gets it on with an older person. Wether it's a boy or a girl. I have never had anal but would have liked to try it. I girlfriend of an old girl friend said she could cum faster and better that way then pussy fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous