All Comments on 'My Brother's Wife'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
RicticRicticalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Every time I see one of your stories it is a must read. I am never sorry. This was one of your best. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Weaker all the time

Your stories continue to decline in content and worth. Your characters are weak and pitiful. "Life goes on" You're full of shit, sometimes shitheads like "little brother" get caught and they get killed. Remember Cain and Abel? Brothers do kill brothers, and in that case, life ends. In this case, little brother needs killing slowly and painfully, shit, reading this crap mekes me want to hurt somebody.......

AgenaAgenaalmost 18 years ago
WonderfulStory

Another wonderful story DG. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story was mentioned

on today's New Story Review in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very enjoyable!

And Mr. "Weaker All the Time" obviously needs anger-management counseling.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Well Done

Well done, DG - as usual. Thanks for a good read.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

As I told you on the other site that you posted this story on, this story is second to none and very factually erotic.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

great story I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good and bad

The story line has it's tenderness with the guy getting the love of his life in the end. But the bad outweighs the good. The sex scenes are poorly narrated and evoke little mental imagery except just plain fucking in spite of the protagonist's "I always make love" mantra. Describe it that way, man! And revenge fucking is the dumbest thing in the world. Two wrongs never make things right and no man would ever agree to it and then to watch it? No way! The parents pushed David and Lisa to get married and their dead son's body wasn't even cold yet. Lisa agreed because her dead husband told David to watch over her.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
He was a loyal man

First and foremost to the love of his life, but in ways that the story wisely portrays him, he remains IMO loyal to all. The fact that the author succeeded to convince me of that, is a testament to his talent. But it is not a miracle.

That’s a rich story. All through the reading, I got a real feel of the characters, and as the story went on and filled up with more characters and more details, the lines blurred between Loving wives and Romance. Now, as the couple came back from Vegas with every one greeting them, it grew to almost epic level (it did capture full life span of group of people)

The theme of ‘one big love to one woman’ never felt cheesy or overwrought, and the difficult issue of double loyalty to both brother and his wife was resolved in away I can’t remember reading before. You balanced ethical pluses and minuses and came with the upper hand.

Finally the erotic scenes worked for me as well. It means that your story captured my three essentials for erotic Lit: strong plot; strong characters and strong erotic scenes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
can't see through the tears

Such a wonderful story!!! I laughed I cried (alot)!!! and I got all hot n bothered!!! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
weak-ass characters!

How can you people go for these characters? Dave is nothing but a snake. Lisa and Linda are whores, Mark is weak. Dave justifies fucking his brothers wife by saying "I may have saved his marriage", what a crock of shit. He's an opportunistic asshole. Like someone already said, two wrongs don't make a right. If Lisa loved Dave and was so disgusted at Dan, she should have confronted him and divorced him. She didn't know Dan would be killed, so fucking his brother was a set-up to destroy the marriage as she told Dave how much she loved him and his fucking. It would have destroyed the marriage in time anyway. And Dave showed how much respect he have for women by fucking everything in sight just because he could. Revenge fucking his brother behind his back showed what a piece of crap she is. And, as also said before, Dan's body wasn't even cold before Lisa and Dan were together. So their parents don't look so hot either. Hard to like a story when all the characters are without any redeeming value. You have a very loyal and very sick and twisted following DG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some people....

forgot to take their anti-psychotic medication so it seems. If the comment below mine is any indication we have a bunch of sick people roaming Lit these days.

I don't know what got you in an uproar like that, or maybe is it the fact you wanted to do it and never had the balls to?

Yeah that must be it huh.

Don't stop taking your medications, you're in dire need of it!!!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
I see I am in the minority.

When I read a story I like to see at least one character I can like - this story did NOT have one who was even close to likeable, no one even close!

A story populated by arseholes. How anyone can salivate over such objectionable characters is so far beyond me I cannot start to imagine.

I have a slight change to suggest in the dialogue as Dan is dying...

"David, I know I'm not going to make it. I need you to watch over my family. I know you love Lisa almost as much as I do. I know that's why you never got married. I need you to promise me that you will take care of her. I can't leave this world knowing she'll be alone. Promise me, David, promise me you'll watch over Lisa and my kids."

"That's okay Dan, but I'm already fucking her stupid, what else do you want me to do?"

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 18 years ago
Good, but not great

This was a pretty compelling story about human characters with some flaws. Well-paced, well-written and well-edited, it had a good mix of triumph and tragedy.

However, there were some things that I felt took a little bit away from the overall quality of the story:

1. I thought the Mark and Linda characters were extraneous. What David did with Linda was almost a carbon copy of what he did with Lisa - and I'll get to that in a minute. Mark was a complete nonentity and Linda's only function seemed to be as a sounding board for Lisa. A good rule of thumb is to visualize the story without a particular character and if the story still works, then they're unnecessary. This story goes the same way with or without them, so writing them out of the plot would have shortened the story and tightened the writing.

2. The climactic plot twist of having Dan die to bring the two unrequited lovers together is terribly cliched. I know you were going for the happy, sappy ending, but I think you sacrificed a little literary edge to achieve that. I think a much more provocative and thought-provoking (hell-raising?) outcome would either have them succumb to temptation and come together while she's still married to Dan, creating all sorts of literary mayhem, or to have Dan engage in a serious affair that causes Lisa to divorce him, thus freeing her to hook up with David. Dan then sees what he's thrown away and has to be reminded of his mistake at every family function.

3. Was it necessary to have David and Lisa engage in an extramarital fling? As someone else said, a revenge fuck is simply a case of trying to make two wrongs equal a right. I'm a long way from being one of these "cut the fucker's balls off and cut the whore's heart out" types, but having them engage in an early encounter while she's still married to his brother diminishes what are otherwise two decent, appealing characters. Unless, of course, you're going for one of the darker endings suggested above. But since you're going for the feel-good finish, think of how special it would have been once they did come together as man and mate if you had had them wait, knowing their feelings for each other, but doing the right thing by staying loyal to Dan.

All in all, a solid story, and considering it's in the always-volatile Loving Wives section, you've done good to get as many positive responses as you did.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

It looks like split personalities reading my stories. I try and give you the best I have every time out. Not every story is for everyone, I understand that. I'm happy to see comments, at least I know my story is being read. Thanks to "LadyCibelle" and Techsan for editing my Stories and making them a much better read for you the reader.

As always thanks for reading my stories. If you really don't like them, I should let you know I'm not about to change, so you might want to look elsewhere instead of wasting your time on my stories.

Sincerely

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story needs cleaning

This is a good story, but it rambles. Your stories will be better if you start writing your first paragraph exactly where your story begins and write the last paragraph exactly where your story ends. Best way to do that is to establish a clear premise as the foundation and build your story on it.

About "Mr. anonymous weaker all the time", I seriously doubt that he's ever ever written a story in his entire ignorant life. Guys like that are nothing but a pain in the ass. A great story doesn't need to be exactly what the reader wants to read. Every reader has a different idea of what they would like to read for your story. What the story is about and how the characters enact it is the authors privilege. It's your story, but it is your responsibility to tell it in a dramatic and compelling manner. There are published and learnable techniques for doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i have a problem with writers who write about

beating their spouses, who watching others fuck their wives and beat off that sick.you don't write that kind of story so that causes you a lot of bad comments from those people.see common sense and been real is a bad thing to some writers and their fans.you keep writing your stories and the others can kiss your and mind ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i'm with Kanga

although jack-straw's longer analysis was good, in short, kanga's on the mark: in a story we like to like someone or be impressed by them or, yes, hate them passionately, so much so that you remember them for a long time. but that means they have to be extremely evil

but if it's just a run-of-the-mill group of unlikeable characters --- husband cheats, so wife cheats, but cheats huffing and puffing --- then we, rather than wanting to know how they live out their lives, just shrug our shoulders once we're finished, if we stick to the reading, and ask, "okay, next story,,,"

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
DG tells a little different story line

I have to say I found the amount of conviction of each character’s feelings as lacking anything close to commitment. They were all just driven by I will not be toyed with as my feelings come first and anything else is not really important.

I expect everyone to go by my needs as I see how the world should revolve. If something goes against my way of thinking I will rectify it to my satisfaction, and everyone bend down and kiss my ass.

Cheating with my sister-in-law is to spare everyone’s feelings as I have saved all from torment and got to fuck over both of them.

Getting revenge sex makes everyone even and I feel superior and fulfilled as I have saved the world again by my generosity, to forgive and get a little.

Learning to satisfy my wife with the help of the good friend leaves me in his debt forever and I’ll next suck his dick to thank him and the wife.

Lying and sneaking around to get revenge is ok for all of us as it makes everyone feel better and lets all of us get a little on the side.

No one is into anything but themselves as they spout their undying love of the others and need to feel retribution, as all ends well and live goes on.

BULL SHIT!

Not one person is telling anyone else the truth about anything, just doing what they feel like.

I’m amazed at DG getting so defensive of small critiques and a few stupid ones, which always appear. He has never been as uptight as to trying a different approach and then not getting all accolades.

If they make a movie and people go to watch it and don’t like it not too many directors say I made it for myself, and I don’t care if you like it or not. I will only listen to what movie directors say as they are the only one’s qualified to judge me.

I thought the movie was for entertainment and not artsyness.

Maybe since no one gets paid for their writing only authors should read and comment and then people who only know what they like for entertainment, but don’t know how to produce it themselves should be shut out of the site.

I guess just because you know how to enjoy a pie but cannot bake it you should shut up if it is not real good to eat.

I can not make wine but I know what tastes good to me. Maybe you should only drink the wines a connoisseur recommends and not what taste good even if it had a screw top on that wine bottle.

I have a lot of respect for the authors on this site, and DG is one of the very best. I have no idea of the amount of time and the effort it takes to come up with something a bit different and still entertain.

I thought posting a story was to put forth a fantasy or idea of the author that they wanted to share or why post it, just write it and file it away.

Some comments are extreme and sadly that’s nothing new.

Thanks for the entertainment DG, though I’m sure you feel I haven’t acted like a fan today.

With a very high respect for you, believe it or not.

PT

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
I thought the story excellent

I think Kanga gets more bitter with each story. Kolkore gave the tale a good assessment, I believe.

Unfortunately, the world is imperfect and so, too, the people in it. Though they all displayed flaws they all survived exceptionally well and it leaves the characters, all, likable. Kinda like real life, huh??

A sappy story? I think a story with a heart-warming ending describes it better.

I loved the story DG. Keep writing the way you do, your way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It was great

I guess I'm just not as sophisticated as the other critics. It was a great read, and an awesome story in my humble opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Comments, there are lots and lots of comments

First of all, let me say that I really enjoyed this story. Not everyone was guiltless and not anyone was pure as the driven snow. That's life. To those commentators who would have written it differently and to quote from yet another comment, "What the story is about and how the characters enact it is the authors privilege."

Meta comment: One of the measures we may make about a story is how much reaction, either positive or negative, that a story generates. If it is a nondescript story it will likely generate NO comments. This story generated more comments than I have ever seen on this web site. That, to me is one sign of its quality. It made people sit back and think (as opposed to stroke).

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
We should learn more about debate.

Seeing that people who disagree with one’s opinion are still prone to be scolded (aren’t we lucky that there are no stones available to be thrown over the net?), I decided to post again. One reason is, to encourage people to open up to debate others views to the substance. Try it. It will open your minds even if you don’t change your position.

The second reason is more specific. I was considering some of the character’s behaviors. While it may not be what I would have done, I COULD see how someone could have wanted to get even with one time revenge sex, and then continue with their marriage. Does that make those two wives sluts? And if every marriage should have ended after ONE time cheating (followed by regret and corrective steps) I am afraid to imagine what divorce rate would have been…

As far as main character goes, again, maybe I would not have acted as he did (or maybe I would have…) but he did not try anything until both husband and his friends were caught by their wives. Never did he do anything after the organized revenge by the wronged wives was ‘executed’. Yes, he could have sent the love of his life to have sex with a stranger. He could also be a god sent angel, not a human. He even avoided having sex with the friend’s wife’s when the humiliating conditions were presented; does that make him so despicable?

Theses were some of my considerations. I may be wrong, although moral reasoning is notoriously complex (do not mix it with moral relativism though), at least with regard to the application the judging to specific cases. But my main question is - does that make me a “crazy follower”? Can’t we assume that others might just be as sane and/or intelligent as we are even as we disagree with them?

srossi01srossi01almost 18 years ago
Great Story

I found the reading very easy to follow and a very beleivable situation. My only problem is not with the author but some of the comments, especially those like weaker all the time , don't quite understand his ramblings but do find him humorous until he gets to the point of saying he needs to hurt someone after reading a story, thats what this was a story an a very good one at that. DG I find you a very enjoyable writer and find myself following your writings, keep up the good work and remember to write for yourself, and you will always satisfy your real fans.

Thanks for the Stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWFUL

I normally like your stories but this one was just plain awful. Like alot of others have said, none of the people are loveable. the younger brother did the worst thing he could have done to his older brother, and that is screw his wife. if my brother slept with my wife i would kill both of them slowly and painfully. as for the wife, to me she is just a cheating whore,she is no better than her husband. he is a cheating bastard and she a cheating whore and they deserved each other, dosen't matter that she did it to get back at him. nothing romantic or even good about this story. hope your next one is better.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
WTF?

Author, your comment was miserable. It seems that you provide the feedback area so the readers can tell you how you are the best author to have ever been born and how elegant and wonderful your plots are and how talented you are, etc.

I thought you were better than that. Some people do not know when to shut up. Since you are not about to change, I guess there is no fucking point in telling you what my opinion of the story is. Your comment is so dumb and rude. I hope you are not that mean and miserable.

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

I never thought that this writer would post such a piss-poor story. I am truly disappointed in you. I would expect Bobee to write such crap. This was not worth my time and was so bad I didn't finish it. There is nothing you could do to change my mind. You should take a break and look for a different hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Liked It

Honestly, I didn't expect to read the entire thing, but I did. I don't regret a thing. Yeah, I didn't have my hands on my dick as often, but I do have enough since to appreciate fine writing. Now I feel like making love to my wife and keep a big eye out for my lil brother - Lol

Good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very dissappointing

Story started off wonderfully, but by the middle it lost its appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fuck around !!!

Dude what the hell ...lol..

this story made my cock hard as a Rock ... then had me patting him on the back then crying followed my laughing my ass off over the puppy ....

not sure I will read your stories for lust anymore but will when I need a good story ... good job btw I think my son will be getting the puppy he wants

PenceysSecretPenceysSecretover 17 years ago
Huh...

I thought it was pretty good. I like sappy assed happy endings. I have read a story or 2 of yours i didnt like, but this definately wasnt one of them. I would say that as a general rule, I try not to read stories that i dont think i would like. Maybe that would help some of your readers. The little sentence at the beginning about loving his brother and his wife told me that there was going to be an affair between those characters of some sort. so To all those who feel the wife was a fucking whore and the husband was an asshole ... why did you read it? It was quite obvious that was exactly what this story was going to be about. Go read something on making accurate inferences and increasing your desision making capabilites.

Cause you obviously dont enjoy reading this.

Sorry for such a long comment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
none

loved it,was in tears by the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
almost

how convenient. i thought both mark and dan were going to get it in a bi-fatal car crash and bro was going to keep strokin bofum.rc

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Wriiten and Emotional

You must have spent a great deal of time thinking through this story and it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just didn't click

Thank God that he's "god's gift" to women, he's such a good lover. I hate sarcasm but had to say that. I can't get over how he betrayed his brother, and I can't get over, how she betrayed her husband with his brother. Family is family, friends come and go, women come and go also, but you do not betray your family. They are two cheaters, period, nothing nice or romantic about it--life goes on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No

So true, without trust, why do you live?

Even wild animals have it but not those?

What would you trust those characters with?

Nope, sans moral and empty

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
I Also Would Have

killed off Dan, had I been writing this tale. Perhaps I would have done it sooner, but I still liked the ending. I don't quite understand some of the vituperative comments of some of your readers. Thanks for your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NICE STORY

Nice story, well written. It has it all: sex, love, commitment, duplicity, deceit, adultery, intrigue, friendship, birth, death, you name it! If other readers didn't like it. Too bad. I loved it! Thanks for this story and if DG Hear keeps writing them, I will keep reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
meh

started out good, but some parts were very lame and unrealistic. could have been so much better. good idea for a story, but almost no character development, and the part with the parents was just way over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gave up after that stupid opening paragraph

Great writer but even great writers should not not start stories with stupid opening paragraphs.

the Ct. Yankee

LiteroticaFanSinceY2000LiteroticaFanSinceY2000over 13 years ago
Ardent Fan

I am ur ardent fan!

Pls continue writing... By any chance, do u happened to be a professional writer, or even a script writer!!! Cause u compose awesome stories!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5*****

Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Worst story you've written. With his kind of lifestyle, he deserves the worst.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Hmm - worst liefstyle?

I do not see him as a particularly bad guy here - he honors the relationships his family and friends have - he does not say he messes around with women who are in relationships - competes for a woman - he would but does not -

He does what he does rather than have people he cares for go to strangers - not good but BAD??

They all pay prices for poor behavior - and he ends up a partial winner - nothing perfect here but nothing (beyond the death part right?) tragic either.

Interesting twist on a theme yet again -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks

Very Good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pure

stupid crap

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Hey my favorite author

Is on this site also! Yes, I was one of your biggest fans on the other site and it looks like I will be on this site! I really enjoyed this story although I would have like more details about him and Nina cause she was in love with him also.

But you are the author and its your story, these are just my thoughts! High score of 5, but I would have given it a 10.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
For the Anonymous that called it crap, you are entitled to your opinion (continued)...

...so I won't roast you. I just want to remind you that this is a romance, not straight porn and all that it entails so just bear with it. DG writes good stuff, just don't read it if you don't like it. If it starts out as something you don't think you will like just go to the next story or to a different author.

DG, I thought this was one of your best romantic stories with some good sex scenes, thank you for writing. And I love happy endings of all types.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

DG Hear is one of my favorite authors and I really like the romantic angle in all of your stories. With that said I'm a little unhappy reading about family members fucking the other ones over. You can write it to make David look like a "great guy" but no "great guy" would fuck his brothers wife and conspire with her behind his back. It really ruined anything else that came after. It made all his and her loving promises about brother Dan seem severely hollow! The guy fucked his brothers wife behind his back and then ends up marrying her. I'm sure as hell glad I'm not Dan looking down from Heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it is nicy stories

i loved it it dos come out in live like thy stories as live sad some times put good i let my wife of 27 yes fuck my bother if shy whant to as i love her fare much it is only sex with them and with me it is real love of my life

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Excellent writing extremely entertaining dramatic story.

It was painful to see Dan killed but it fit the author's premise for the outcome of this tale. It well organized and both emotional and entertaining. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ditto: phil2213 , comment

still getting my breathing & eyes under control ,

so what phil said goes 4me as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Second time I have read this

Some stories are well worth reading over again frome time to time. This story is definitely one to come back to and re-read occasionally.

George in Omaha

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
an interesting way to resolve the conflict

tough on the brother, but effective. Of the two cheaters Mark was the worst and he suffered no consequences. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb!

Why is it that when the "hero" likes his sister-n-law the brother is a asshole? What if the brother was a great guy. What if he loved his wife and treated her with love and respect.What if he didn't cheat. What would the author have the cheating "hero" do then.Real life is so much more horrifying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb??

I don't remember seeing anything that makes the brother an asshole, unless you're talking about the blowjob he paid for! That was a stupid mistake, but it doesn't make him an asshole! An asshole is more like someone who has a bad attitude and likes to bitch about things! But then you would already know about that, right?

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Well here's a new one.

Multiple characters and miraculously all get what they want. I bet Dee even gets her puppy.

Good story... good writing... good editing... sappy ending. :o)

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
yet another brilliant story

loved how it unfolded...but what a pair of tossers they were to cheat on two lovely women...but he got the revenge fucks they both gave him....and he got to teach Mark how to make love not just a wham bam thank you mam....enjoyable read....pity about the brother passing on but in the end he got his woman and she got the better man and the little girl got her puppy....loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gotta go with

Kanga40 nobody likeable but the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fate works in mysterious ways

this was written 'with love' from the heart -- I am blown away of your ability to make every character become 'real' -- one of the best stories I have had the pleasure to read -- hat is off to you -- kudos also

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Arsehole

What type of lowlife fucks his brothers wife? An arsehole that’s who⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah I didn't like it. He wasn't a good guy despite you trying to make him one. And you killing off the brother just so he could be with the girl ruined the story even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nasty

Some people are just fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually really liked this story made a nice change to what I normally end up reading here and was very well written.

Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A master story teller Thank you (jaybee186)

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

honestly not a very good story.

You are still in the same editorial vein.

The guy is a serial fucker, always the best lover for all women.

Moreover, our guy doesn't fuck easy women, no sir is above that, he makes love to them.

And you women are almost always very virtuous or almost virgin without much experience.

I have the impression of detecting a very macho smack in you, where the man must be a fucking fucker and the woman must be a quasi-saint.

In this story, however, no one is nice or friendly, and the behavior of the guy, and the married women would have been burned in your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

David is sort of a heavy weight but below the belt. It takes a lot of encouragement and work to get a full load of smarts from him. He seems rather easy to persuade or should we say manipulate?

In order of priority for love, Lisa comes first, Linda is second and Nina comes third, last place. It was fun to see the weaving of the plot as well as the revenge from the two Ls.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously, the people who like this sort of shit are sick. Seriously deranged. Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me a bit to learn that they turn out to have led sad little lives of little worth.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Good story line but I did not like the unemotional tone of the story. It felt like reading a report

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf? The two wives don't believe in contraception? At least use a condom. Makes zero sense. Lisa and Linda are morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah! I don't believe that a hedonist hound dog like David would be loyal and have fidelity to any woman... he used women like a kleenex... pull one out, use it up, and grab another... truly a fantasical fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cannot be that Lisa and Linda did not use contraception or a demand David use a condom. What was their point? A revenge fuck is one thing. And can be big problem depending on circumstances. But getting pregnant doing that? That is a nuclear holocaust for a marriage. That is playing with fire. No grown woman woukd chance that unless she already was committed to burning down her marriage. Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's disappointing that each girl used him like a human dildo a once or twice and left him to rot after having their fill.

It's underwhelming that even though the MC had the balls to cuck each of those guys/friends/family members but went right after cucking them went full beta and basically cucked himself by stepping aside. The only positive thing I found positive about this story is that by the end of the story Truck-Kun did justice by him and ran the fuck out of his brother, forcing him to man-up and actually marry his brother's cheating wife.

It cracked me up that neither of the girls who cheated on their husbands/boyfriends told the truth about cheating and the MC's brother died thinking that the MC was such an upstanding brother without knowing that he fucked his wife.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

I loved it.

There were a few heavy moral dilemmas in that story, particularly the sister-in-law's "do me or I'll find someone else" ultimatum. That gave us the angst, fear and conflict.

Then you did a great job of taking characters that made some bad/questionable choices and turned them into empathetic characters in a story with a "more sweet than bitter" ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5712 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...