All Comments on 'Cleaning Crew'

by LazerGuided

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was doing long hours at the office, I am 45, have had a few boyfriends but really no time for a permanent relationship. That was when I met Anna, the office cleaner. At first she didn't say anything but after a couple of days it got to hello, then how are you tonight. After one long day, Anna came in, still here, I replied yes ,but I have just about had it. We talked then, she was from Brasil, 51, she asked why I worked so much, you should be at home with your husband, I said budgets etc, I am not married but tonight I am so tense I can do no more. She said perhaps I can help, you need to relax, I can massage your neck and shoulder muscles it often helps. I said its all right but she moved behind me and said lets see if it helps and she moved her fingers to my head and neck, it felt so soothing, then to my shoulders,i could feel the tension easing. I told her, oh that's so good, I am starting to feel better, she said I can take all the tension away, oh yes please do and I felt her hands slide down my blouse to cup my breasts. I froze, her hands squeezing them,i hadn't expected this, my blouse being undone and then my bra lifted, my breasts squeezed and caressed, my pussy moist. She turned my chair around, her mouth to my breast, a hand under my skirt, I opened my legs, her finger running along my pantyhosed slit, teasing as my other breast was sucked. She stood up, take them off, I stood and lowered my pantyhose, panties too she said, I looked at her she moved toward me and ran her finger up my wet panties and then pulled them down. She eased me back into my chair and kneeling between my legs, lifted them onto the arm rests and with first one then two fingers in my wet pussy she brought me to a shuddering orgasm with her tongue on my clit, my first by a woman, which left me laying back in the chair feeling so good. Anna stood and said I hope you feel better, as she left my office, let me know if you feel tense again. I have felt tense every night since, but leave the office relaxed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous