All Comments on 'Bro Rubs Suntan Oil on Naked Sister'

by membrain

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow... HOT and SEXY,,,, and HOT!!!!

Great story. Loved the teasing. Excellent details. This story is HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Sis

Excellent offering.. I really dig the brother / sister stories..I began reading your story while drinking my morning coffee. The story built at such a feverish pitch that I unconsciously began manipulated my thickening cock until I unloaded a healthy explosion of cream into my coffee cup. After a brief recovery period, I finished the story.

I anxiously await part two with Todd splitting Darlas tight asshole wide open with his big cock.I know he is going to bury that monster prick to the hilt before flooding his sisters ass pipe with a thick heavy load of boy spunk. Thanks for the excitement!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sister sounds hot!

If I had a sister like that, I would want to move in with her!

portlanddrewportlanddrewalmost 18 years ago
More please

When todd goes to visit his sister have him give her the ultimate present and make her belly swell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sensual and erotic love making words......90degree

hmmmm you have take the story in such a way that its always 90 degrees......... its always expecting.......the way u have made her sis feel about his brother in every word its truly erotic..........its sensual and love making act in seduction.........greate hottsssssss..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the best

It is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my gawd!

This was so incredibly HOT! HOT! HOT! The beach was the best, with the exibtionism thrown in with the hot sun, oil and unexpected throbbing cock in the bun. OH MY GAWD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AMAZING

Awesome story....havent read such a gud 1 in a while....pls write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Amazing story.....Awesome work...Plssss write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only wish this episode was longer

One of the most erotic brother / sister short stories on this site. Could not stop reading and was stroking myself from the time he arrived on the beach till it ended. I was able to provide a considerable amount of man juice on at least three occasions while reading this, not bad for a guy in his seventies. Thanks and continue with this story line with at least three more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
penis?

ill bet you are the first person to write a story on this site using the word penis? like are you a med-student or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY AND PLEASE ALLOW HER TO GET PREGNANT

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftalmost 12 years ago
A Really Hot Start!

This is a great story. There needs to be a second part to it. It is that hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot sex

it reminded me of the first time I did it with my sister who was younger them me by only two years. wish I could do it again . she is married and wont do it even thou she wants too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes bby yes

So fucking hot i was horny from when she had the dildo, had me stroking my pussy the whole time, please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You did great more tank you so much

More need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

had me stroking my cock so hard,I read it twice!!! Simply brilliant,i shot my load and swallowed the lot wishing i was the brother licking it of her tits! more more more pls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

A damned shame there isnt a second chapter! That was really good!! Hell, i've been laying here in bed this morning reading this on my tablet, slowly stroking my hard cock while reading the story... When she slipped him in her and slammed down on him, I came like a firehose all over my stomach! ;)

Something about her just did it for me, heh. It wasn't her tits, hell I prefer small breasts... Boy he had a fucking fixation on them though, didnt he?! Lol. At least him firing off at the drop of a hat seemed real, and funny, hehehe. He's gonna need the experience with sis before he tries to get into the pants of that girl he likes, lol!!

I liked that he just went with the flow and didnt start spouting all that 'but your my sister' crap, much more realistic this way :)

Please write more!! Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet seduction😍

10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 7 years ago
Same as mike2501

They wish it continued i was hoping fors some ass play in this one and when you said she'll show him how to put in in her anus and then no number two. Hope she comes back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
word choice

I liked the scenario a lot, but there needs to be a bit more variety of word choice, fewer adjectives where they don't add anything, and let some things just be implied.

See how many times "erect penis", "large, erect penis" is used, e.g.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh dear.

Sorry, nothing wrong with the story as it is – except for the fact that, once again, these are the beautiful people doing the dirty. She is huge breasted, he has a penis that is so thick she cannot get her hand around it when erect and is so long that it will not fully fit inside her.

What does that say about the writer, and not just this writer but all those whose perfect is something unachievable unless you have been born like it? Ok, this is fantasy – very few of us ever take part in anything incestuous, for example, and that is a fantasy in itself, but when one of the players has a penis that can only compare with a baby’s arm and shoots four bucket loads in the space of, what, three or four hours? Plus his sister has perfect breasts, full and round and...perfect. Fantasy.

I am not saying that erotic fiction should mirror reality – who would read that? – but as you might guess I am becoming a little disillusioned with the world of erotic fiction being populated by the kind of flawless people who read like beautifully immaculate porn stars (the women, anyway – men in porn tend to be chosen for the length and thickness of what dangles between their legs and most have a tendency to be butt ugly, if you ever look up at their faces; there are very few truly ugly women in porn) and appear to have no concerns about what they are doing with each other, what the consequences might be, not forgetting all the other things that the rest of us have to worry about every day of our lives. But I suppose that is the fantasy that we are looking for, to step away from our own dull, everyday lives.

3/5, for his massive cock and unbelievable ability to quickly rejuvenate his erections.

jediforlifejediforlifealmost 6 years ago
Mindblown

Unlike that Anonymous guy, I only had one problem with the story. "I hadn't seen Todd since he was 7 years old" I bursted in laughing and was like REALLY?!?! You haven't seen your brother in 10-11 years altough you went home numerous times? How bad of a human being can you be? You could've said she at least videocalled him, I mean seriously, it's the 21st century. I don't know... I don't write, but this seems waaaay too far-fetched.

I mean... my sister visits, I thought this was typical human being behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was it huge?

And hard? Were the breasts huge and perfect?

I may have missed those details somehow.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, you really must write another chapter or 2 and get us caught up again. Maybe, you have taught your brother to have more control of his cock and be able to bang you better, longer and harder before cumming. That you learned how to deep throat him and after a few of his full loads he can now screw you endlessly ?? You have a great story tempo and can add some updated details. We look forward to more and thank you !!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago

Generally I like Sibling Stories but this one seemed lacking,of how a much older sister seduces her teenage brother,I mean the woman is 28 and 10+ years older than her brother,can anyone say "Cougar",usually at that age women are settling down with families,but not this one no,she is just trying to fuck her brother who she don't give a rats ass about just as long as she can get his dick in her pussy and ass.This story is just one about a horny bitch trying to get her rocks off with her much younger brother.

Atleast give it semblance and shorten the age difference to say 5 years,it just makes the woman seem desperate,and give the characters some caring traits like the woman has remorse for leaving her Parents and Brother for 10 fucking years,but if not then atleast have it where he does go to LA and live with his sister and build their relationship,that's all I ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY LOL!!!

todd was dumber than a box of rocks. penis? sounds like a kiddy porn story...

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
So many

stories on this site that portray guys as wusses or dumbasses. Starting to really get tired of them. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

was his penis huge? and hard? I couldn't tell from any of the narrative

eroenthusiasteroenthusiast5 months ago

This was really hot it was nice how descriptive you were. I don't know too many where the sister is in control. I like stories with the dynamic like this.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I think you underused the word 'penis'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous