All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 05'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible

Very well written, sexy story. I love the character, and the way you write her and her thought processes, and her slow degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story !

It's been a long time I've read such a good story.

Keep going in this direction : the prime and proper businesswoman overtaken by her sexuality and submitting without becoming the too traditional "Company slut".

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
I Wish!

I wish I could meet Anne. She is sexy as can be and really likes to be fucked. She likes to be sexually excited, to feel the sexual tension in her loins and breasts. It is too bad that she is twenty-five years younger than I am.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
finally

i've been waiting for a long time to this kind of story: humiliated high-powered woman. great job! keep the story coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing story - Anne wannabe

how i wish i was Anne. loved your stories to the hilt. please dont stop writing. it is so erotic and so skillfully written. i have read your stories time and again. hmmm how i wish i was Anne.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
a little short on fact

I love this series and for the most part it is great. But after a piercing like that they say keep it clean and give instructions to do so. Also they told the wife to sex or even oral sex until fully healed.

DiannahDiannahalmost 12 years ago
Great piercing story

While Lustywheels is right about the realism aspect, it should be noted that the author pointed out this was a sleezy tattoo parlor. While that is no excuse in real life, it works fine for a story.

That said, this is still one of the best piercing stories I ever read. And the entire series up to this point has been quite good. I look forward to reading the rest.

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Good story other than the piercing part.

I enjoyed the story, as it was pretty hot. I would point out that even a sleazy joint would get shut down if they were that unhygienic, even without the sex. And holy god if you really think a woman would want a guy pounding down repeatedly on a freshly done clit piercing you're nuts. lol

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
My goodness, so hot

I’m getting deeper into the story. Really hot piercing sequence. Love it xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
909 Followers
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES