All Comments on 'A Secret Admirer'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AgenaAgenaalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

A great story. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellence

I am always impressed by a writer who is literate. You are just such a writer. The premise was great and your notes, to and from, were outstanding. Please continue to please.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Magnifico

I'm surprised I'm the first to leave a Comment.

But i thought the story was excellent and More of the Same would be Welcome.

ErocticMeErocticMeover 12 years ago
Wow

Very very nice. More please!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ORGASM BY PROXY

with an old class mate and S.A TK U MLJ LV NV

72slik72slikalmost 12 years ago

Realy enjoyed it. Was sad she left. Thanks for a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding!!

I enjoyed slowly reading that contribution, I wasn't sure why I started that way but I knew it'd be be good or just total shit. Thank you for a very positive and intriguing read, 2 single people that had somewhat of a "ships passing in the night" past long ago and the opportunity to at least have some fun sex. Excellent!

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Wonderful

What a great way for two people to fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I went through a messy divorce that caused me to reevaluate my life and my body! Having done that I managed to get back on my feet again. Thank you for a Wonderful story! I got one of those Happily Ever After too!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN

YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS AND I LOVE YOUR STORIES. DAMN I COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR AGENT SOME YEARS BACK AS YOUR EDITOR. I KNOW YOUR INACTIVE SINCE 2013, A FUCKING SHAME FOR SURE. WELL, AGAIN I HOPE YOUR RECOVERY WAS SUCCESSFUL AND IF YOU ARE NOW WRITING UNDER ANOTHER HANDLE, I HOPE I DISCOVER IT. YOU ARE A VERY, VERY TALENTED AUTHOR AND NOT JUST A WRITER! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

curioustimcurioustimover 4 years ago
Great story!!!

Who wouldn't be hot to have a secret admirer??? The build up was so hot and steamy....made me want to jack off..... did leak lots of precum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story however you might have developed the plot a bit deeper esp. the main characters.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

It felt like she was leading the guy on, after a certain point. Then it swung back around with her waiting for him. I agree with another commenter who said the story should have been developed more. It’s a good idea for a story, but as such, it won’t be memorable. I honestly wanted to like it more than I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous