All Comments on 'Kelly Ripa, My Mom'

by amberlamonte

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Who the fuck...

...is Kelly Ripa? Shouldn't celebrity stories be about celebrities?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

great story but try to slow it down a bit. I love Kelly Ripa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsome

more man more

tycobbtycobbabout 17 years ago
kelly ripa,my mom

what happen to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

I likeed how it was fast paced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice job

need more on Kelly Ripa, My Mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sucked

u suck at life

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Answer to Who the Fuck is Kelly Ripa

She's on the show with Regis Philbin.. she and Regis are on the show called Live with Regis and Kelly.Duh!Everyone knows that.. lol

thedude19766thedude19766about 15 years ago
more

more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not mom man

you should really have her fucking one of his friends cause the mom thing is just wrong man lol

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 13 years ago
OK, that's enough time off! It's time to continue this in the bedroom, shower, kitchen and the swimming pool!

We're still waiting! Hope you're still writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Mike, thanks for not telling anyone that I was the guy anally assaulting your mom at the same time you were having sex with her, that's saved my marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom and son in the bedroom.

Kelly and her son held hands as they walked to her bedroom. Once inside, Mike picked up his mom and tossed her onto the bed. She couldn't help but notice her son was fully erect again, and looking at her with lust in his eyes. She gave him a wicked smile as he moved between her legs. First he bent down licking each of her hard nipples on her small breasts. Thoroughly sucking each one until they were hard as they could get. He moved his lips to hers and as their mouths opened, their tongues intertwined and swirling. Mike grabbed his cock guiding it to his mom's tight pussy. He pushed his head slowly between Kelly's waiting lips, then inside her. "Oh Mike," Kelly moaned as he slid to her pussy's bottom. "Oh god mom, you are so sexy, and you feel so good," Mike responded. He began pumping into his mom, increasing his speed gradually. He looked down at Kelly's face. She was breathing hard, and moans began to escape her lips. He began to increase the power of his thrusts, and was surprised by what he heard next. "Oh Mike, oh honey, that's it baby," Kelly growled into his ear. "I need you to fuck me hard though baby, you don't have to worry about hurting me," she chuckled.

DarksideThoughtsDarksideThoughtsabout 6 years ago

please continue the story

JustMe245JustMe245over 3 years ago
Good.

Pretty good.Next try Kathy Ireland,Cindy Crawford,Lea Thompson,and Helen Slater as friends of your step mother Elle MacPherson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Was very efficient

I loved the incest sex, I have imagined Kelly Ripa fucking her children ever since she started having them, the younger the better. I read one even better with her younger son and daughter, pretty cool. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kelly Ripa was a soap star from All My Children she played Hailey Vaughn related to then Chandlers. Now she's a television daytime host Live with Kelly and Ryan. I liked the story I watched Mike grow upon Kelly and Regis, I just love incest stories, mostly daughter and mom but a son and mom works too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous