All Comments on 'You Will Not Turn Me Away Again'

by Katyusha

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
juliecuntagiousjuliecuntagiousover 17 years ago
wow

at first, i didnt like it. im not into nerdy ugly guys, especially red heads, and on top of it you made him SHORTER than her. (i also imagined him skinnier.) reminds me of all my guys friends from school, all the ones i keep as just friends.

but then you WOWED me with the way he took control and made it so hot! so thanks for taking something i would never find attractive and making it soooo gooood! :-)

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 16 years ago
Why don't I have a friend who knows what I want?

That was so incredibly hot! I wish I had a man who took complete control, giving me exactly what I don't know I want. HOT!

d3513d3513almost 13 years ago
Job well done

Great, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Peter: 30 years (no parole)!!!

After 30 years you might not have your name? penalty for Rape & Attempted Murder!!

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
I understand

I understand what brought their relationship to this point. I did not like the rape ending. Rape takes more than the use of another's body - no matter the relationship -

it rapes the person's mind and emotions as well. The raped one may get over the physical abuse but there will always a lingering thought of the loss of control.

On the other hand she raped him mentally and emotionally every time she showed up at the door. It was rubbing his nose in the fact that she will never let him have what she keeps flaunting in front of him while she seems to be allowing others what he dreamed of every time she came running to his protection.

My ending would have been different - Him just turning away from her, throwing her out of his life and her realizing what she just lost. If you noticed, he knew a lot about what was going on in her life but seemed to not care enough to find out about his life.

I will shut up now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous