All Comments on 'A Vampire Story'

by Keixbra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Um?

Unreadable. Completely and totally. Spelling and word usage was completely wrong. Many of the words you used didn't make any sense in the context that you used them in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ouch

It's too hard to read and often makes no sense. It could have been a great story, but it needs some cleaning up and some elaborations here and there because often I don't quite understand your descriptions...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

This is the type of vampire erotica I have been talking about. I absolutely loved it, and found that I understood it completely, even with the very few missteps in your grammer. I am a very picky person when it comes to grammer, but the story itself over-rode any grammer issues for me. Keep up the good work, and don't take bad comments to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing story

very well written, esp if you clean it up. and grammAr too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!!!!

oh wow, this was AWESOME!!! and any of u who didnt like it have serious probs, cause this ROCKED!!! vamps RULE!!!wish we coulda known what happened with the chick @ the end, though.XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

You may want to consider returning to English 101.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grammer Freaks, GET OVER IT

Wonderful story, that is the point I look for. I could care less about grammer or misplaced comma's, or any of that other bullshit so long as the story is good, and it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rock on dude

loved it, ignore the whiney bitches who complain about english 101.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lmao

It's bad enough criticising people for 'grammer' but to actually spell 'grammer' wrong is a whole other level of hypocrisy. Lmao.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous