All Comments on 'Jane Doe'

by Extreme Bohunk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your Story

has been mentioned in today's New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
Creepy and disturbing

Well written, creepy and disturbing. This is an excellent tale that pushes the boundaries.

elizalooelizalooalmost 18 years ago
creepy for sure

gave me goosebumps, good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It is a great story

I think the writing could use some polish, a final edit and some revisions for flow - punctuation and word usage. With a little polish this could be be truly frightening.

peppermintcrisppeppermintcrispalmost 18 years ago
Fabulously scary!

Great story and really intriguing. I was on edge the whole way through it.

peppermintcrisppeppermintcrispalmost 18 years ago
Fabulously scary!

Great story, frightening and intriguing. I was on the edge of my seat all the way through it.

CapriciousLassCapriciousLassalmost 18 years ago
Amazing story, full of creepy

goodness. It had me holding my breath and wondering if she'd wake up and find this all a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stuck in my head

This was one of the first stories I read on Literotica, and it's haunted me for weeks! If only all the stories here were as well-written and INTERESTING! Fantastic use of detail - I could see things perfectly in my mind's eye. I kept thinking she would 'wake up' when she orgasmed, and then Larry would really kill her... I'm glad it ended like it did, and that I found it again so now I can read it and your other work. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh - wow!

This totally messed up my head. Got any more parts to this?

StriknineStriknineover 16 years ago
Live Meat Dead Meat

A wicked ending, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow..

Loved it!! Great story! I would love to read a part 2.

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masteralmost 12 years ago
This was GOOD.

Excellent, and erotically creepy. But I was left wanting to know HOW she felt what she did and what happened to put her in that state. I think it would have been even better if Larry was somehow responsible.

vanhenry1971vanhenry1971over 6 years ago
Yikes, makes you think

You just wrote my worse nightmare in story form! Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous