All Comments on 'That Full Feeling'

by GE216237

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Our Blackmasters

Bravo GE, more of us should honor our blackmasters and be personal cumsluts. We are blessed to have there cocks to enjoy. So go to our blackmen and offer our services to plesure them, we are lucky to have them for our personal satisfaction.

GreenbeaverGreenbeaveralmost 16 years ago
Long Dicked

I Dream on doing exactly what he did and I want to suck and Big Black Cock like in the story his writing skills is OK and if he tries he will improve Keep them comeing I Love the Story I want to hear about a Little bit of Kissing to

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Addicted To Black Dick

I enjoyed this story because it brought back memories from years gone by with my first time sucking a "Black Dick" to orgasm and getting Fucked and filled with sperm. Being raised in the South exposed me to Black Boys and Black Men most of my life. I was always fascinated by the color and size of Black Males. Up until High School I only had casual encounters (touching and a little sucking) with a few Black Guys. While getting dressed in the locker room one evening after school several Black Guys from the Football Team were showering. I lingered longer than normal and fantasized about every Black Guy taking me like "His Bitch". One of the guys was in a couple of my classes and we were friends. This was the first time I saw him naked and I got all excited inside. He was very dark in color and appeared to be about 10" soft hanging, with a huge set of balls. He caught me staring and smiled. I don't know what came over me and I offered him a ride home (completely out of my way). He accepted and I watched him dress. We barely got out of the parking lot and he commented about my staring. I admitted my fascination and he pulled his Black Snake out. I almost ran off the road. About a quarter mile down the road I pulled off at rock pit. By this time he took his pants off and I immediately started touching him. As I sucked him into my mouth he immediately got hard (over 11"). It was like I was in a trance. I don't remember taking my pants off. I needed him inside me. The next thing I remember clearly is sitting down on his "Black Pole" and screaming out "Fuck Me. Please Fuck Me!" It hurt and felt good at the same time. I came in less than a couple minutes without touching myself and rode my friend for about ten minutes..He filled me with his sperm and I shook uncontrollably. When we calmed enough, I climbed off him and felt empty. He was still hard and I sucked and licked him clean. My seats were a mess, but I didn't care. He asked me if I liked getting fucked and I replied, "I Loved It. Your Black Dick felt so good inside me." We got out of the car and he squeezed my ass. He opened the back door and pushed me back onto the seat. My legs spread and he took me like a girl. I wrapped my legs around his muscular body and enjoyed another fifteen minutes of his wonderful "Big Black Dick". He pumped a second load of hot sperm deep inside me and we lay joined together for another ten minutes. I was addicted now. When he pulled out, I immediately sat up and took him back into my mouth. He pushed me off and said I could have all I wanted later and he had to get home. We had a few more encounters before graduating and I miss the feeling of being "Taken Completely" by a Black Man. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
worshiping black cock

I loved it and i am looking for a black monster in Abilene tex to worship and become his white bitch slut come dump.There was one large cocked black man that I met long ago but was not ready I did suck ho his big beautifull love stick.

redbear_10942redbear_10942almost 15 years ago
Black Masters

I love serving a black mans cock and it makes me feel submissive and I love the power a black cock has over me. I'd love to be a Blackmans cock slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Done it Also

I too knew I was ready for a black man, when I could take alomost all of a 14 inch double-headed dildo. When I had my first black man it was fabulous! I never felt so full. Like you I lost control of my better judgement. The first time I let him ride me bareback. I too am hooked on black cock! I'll do other races, but much prefer blacks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

Why such a long hiatus between the 2 stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It only takes a dick.

I think all sraight men have homosexual thoughts at sone point during their youths.

Most thoughts are forgotten and heterosexuality satisfies most. But for the ones who keep having those thoughts.....only a handful have the balls to do anything about it. Well done you, great story thanks.

I'm exclusively bbc and always have been, always will be.

Please share anymore bbc exlperiences you might have that was brilliant and had me touching myself throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved it! You are so right. I have also taken all of an 18 inch double headed dildo. I knew then that I could take any cock! I never let a dick smaller that six full inches fuck me, those I save just for head. I only like to fuck the big ones! My first ever used a 9 inch vibrator to loosen me up. He was 8 inches and very thick. He just put the tip in, then went all the way in. He fucked me so good and so long that I shot all over me own face, just from the fucking. Never been lucky since then. All the guys with really big cocks, just want to blow me. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Yes I was serviced a few years ago

By a nice black

Guy. And the way you wrote your story is exactly how it feels . I read your story and it brought me back

To

When my

Black

Friend fucked me . My asshole was stretched for a day .ty for your story!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

This is so hot.Wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are a very lucky man. What I would give to have a BBC fill me as such. One thing I hope to enjoy some day soon. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous