All Comments on 'Black Balled'

by GE216237

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
black cocks

i could use some too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cocks

wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
right fucking now

i have been surfing porno all day. a while ago i got into the blacj movie gay area. my cock is like a rock. my man pussy is quivering. i am going to take a quic shower and head for my favorite avs and the gay section. there was a movie that turned me onm. as soo as possible at the ava, i will be naked with my arms around a black man. just like in the movie i surfed, i want his tongue fucking my mouth cunt...o want our hands caressing each others ass...i want his cock filling my mouth. i want his black cock pumping my cum slut white whore mancunt, i hope toenjoy more black cocks all night. ill be there soon. fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wanna go next time

Can I go next time? Or the least you can do bring back some pictures! Great story, you fgulfilled one of my black fantasises

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
if you ever need a helper

man I wish I was there , truly an encredible site, makes me hungry for some black cock

redbear_10942redbear_10942almost 15 years ago
Black Masters

I love servicing a Blackmans cock

redbear_10942@yahoo.com

dlkerelukdlkerelukover 14 years ago
Black Studs

Being taken by black stud after black stud awakens the inner slut in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah!

Pretty damn good! Love black cock!

inherholeinherholeover 14 years ago
I have taken hundreds of black cocks in me,

My first was at a candy store. I had just turned thirteen and the owner had me come around in the back of he candy counter. He told to take off all of clothes and bend over and find the candy that I wanted. As I did I felt him greasing my ass and then I felt his cock slidding into my asshole. I had been putting vegtables in my ass and he slid right into me. His cock was over twelve inches long and he came almost right away but he stayed hard. He must of fucked me for an hour the second time before he came. Right after he finished I turned around and sucked him hard for a third go around. I continued to go there for the next ten years and he introduced me to over a hundred of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow Lots of Black cock lovers here

I've only been servicing Black cock for 3 years now. I did'nt know what I was missing. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about big juicy black cock, The sight of a hard chocolate dong hanging out of a black studs pants makes my mouth water and my cock hard. I only get hard thinking and servicing black cock. Chicks don't do it for me just hard black meat.

JAfredderf@comcast.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
STD

i bet you had a ton of std's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awsome

COOl but so unrealistic its sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

My favorite is servivcing an off duty black cop...nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
need some white meat

loved the story,but i wish i was in your place. 45 yr old black guy who wants some young, white cock in my tight ass and willing mouth. bend me over and pound my ass while i suck a thick white cock,mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
* need to try this approach

Great story and a excellent hard on creator. As one who specalizes in taking black cocks and being their cum slut I really get into this story. I usually give my ass and mouth to 10-15 per day. I have three guys that bring their wives with them and she pisses all over me while her husband is fucking my "pussy". For a long time my goal has been to be fucked 50 times in a 24 hour period. The most so far has been 41. About a year ago I moved to a house within two blocks of a black project so I could be closer to the cocks I need. So far, I've fucked many of the male residents and intend to do every black cock in the area. I'm totally in love with the black meat, especially when the fuck me hard and deep and also call me every name they can think of. I've taken every size from 6" to 12" and would love to find thicker, longer ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cock

black cock my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
black cock

Man i just love sucking and riding black cock ive had a 14 inch in my ass cumming non stop and a 12 inch down my throat cumming none stop then they decided to double penetrate me for three hours as hard as they could cumming over and over again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black Cock Rules

I love black cock. So intense, so big, so hard, so demanding! If you ever used your mouth and throat to service a horny nigger, then you know what I mean. Black Men know how to fuck! When a Black Man fucks you, you become his bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me too

Would love to take on a group of black cocks - but small or the 'stereotyped' large (they're not all) would be fine - including Aussie Aboriginal

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Damn I wish that was me it made me have a orgasm just reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dick

I had a 11 inch cock up my ass and busting in load deep inside me. I went into his room and just jumped on it after readin this. 11 is big but those 12 and 14 are intriquing. I wonder if I could take the whole thing of one of those? 11 hurts sometimes, it hits something down deep at the end. My dick twitches and he says he can feel the end of his turning a corner into my colon. Sometimes it leeks out for a long time if he busts a big one. Mine's only 6 inches. I get blown once in while but he never lets me take him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need black cock

White boy looking for black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reminds me of my teens

I was never gang banged by any group of men. . black or white.. but one of my parents good friends was this older married black dude who was in his 30s. When everyone else was partying and getting high.. he would come up to my room and get me to suck his black cock. For a while I hated it.. but after a few weeks, I remem him walkin in my room and me just seein him and going right up to him and unzipping his pants fast as I culd to eat his ass and suck his dick and swallow his load again... without being told even.. One day he was just gone and I never knew what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 STARS

I will check out your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
White Sub Wants Black Gangbang

21 yrs old white submissive looking to be gangbanged by well hung black men looking for a group of 5-10 message me on skype maybe give you some shows im in chicago :P cant wait (Ryan.Taylor1990 is my skype)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You lucky slutty BBC fuckslut

Very well written erotic story about BBC addiction. I too am totally addicted to those erotic BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I'm a blonde white buble butt tgirl living in Las Vegas. I love this city because a lot of big black studs cum here to be serviced. Your story made me so horny for BIG BLACK 12" COCKS that it reminded me of last weekend. I had cruised the casinos and managed to invite 3 big black studs to my place.

Before they arrived I had time to dress up in my sluttyest BIG BLACK 12" COCKS teasing outfit. I absolutely love to tease BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum, just the way I love them.

I slipped on a pair of long silky hot pink stockings which streched all the way up to my white bubble tgirl ass. I tied them to an 8-garter hot pink waist cincher garter belt and slipped into a pair of frilly silky hot pink crothless panties. I then slipped on my hot pink latex mini skirt and finished it off with my 6" platform hot pink high heels.

They arrived sooner than expected. Probably because I had teased them at the casinos and told them that I would kneel before them and beg them to gag me with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I led them to my "BBC fuckslut" room which has a mini stage in it. I have each side of it lined with red spotlights, floor fans and full length mirrors. I turned on my slow disco music, hopped on the stage and started "slut dancing". Remember that I just love teasing BIG BLACK 12 " COCKS. The 3 big black studs were already naked and stroking their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS and cheered in anticipation whenever I "slut danced" over one of the floor fans. I love how it blew up my full hot pink mini skirt. I put my legs tightly togetther, bent my knees and flashed my white tgirl bubble ass at them. I saw that their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS were rock hard and dripping wet with precum. I begged them, " please, please, come and fuck me with your BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

They jumped on stage and I fell to my knees and begged all 3 big black studs to gag me with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. They pulled my long blonde hair while they face-fucked me balls deep while I moaned in total extasy.

I was shaking in anticipation and I wanted to realize tonight's BBC fantasy. I wanted to be ravaged by all 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS at the same time like those white BBC fuckslut real girls I has seen on my IR porn videos.

I plulled out my extended ottoman and had the 1st big black stud lay on it. I straddled him, pulled up my hot pink latex mini skirt and lubed my white bubble butt tgirl ass with his precum. To the slow disco musIc playing, I slowly impaled myself on his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. While I moaned in exquisite extasy I begged the 2nd big black stud to slowly ram his BIG BLACK 12" COCK up my white tgilr bubble butt ass.

My 3 BIG BLACK 12 " COCKS fantasy was being realized as I begged the 3rd big black sud to gag me balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. He pulled my long blonde hair while I gyrated my hips on 24" of BIG BLACK COCKS balls deep up my white tgirl bubble butt ass.

I screamed at them in absolute extasy..."Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your BIG BLACK 12' COCKS."

"I love getting fucked by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

"I'm your white tgirl bubble butt BBC fuckslut whore.......yesssss, yessssss, fuck me harder and deeper with your BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

I then felt all 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS throb and explode deep inside of me. I almost passed out in extasy as I screamed at them "yesssss, yessss, fill my white BBC fuckslut tgirl ass and throat with your black cum."

One of my many BBC fantasies was being realized, I was being ravaged by 36" of BIG BLACK 12" COCKS all at the same time. I watched myself in the full length mirrors and remembered that I had remotely turned on my 3 camcorders while I was "slut dancing". I looked forward to watching beign ravaged by 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS on this video while I rode my BIG BLACK 15" DILDO.

I still absolutely envy you for having been ravaged by 24 BIG BLACK 15" COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Some get to have all the fun

Some just get to have all the fun. What a way to spend the night. Although a 16" cock would be hard to take. lol

james_38671james_38671about 10 years ago
wow

is this a true one

doubt the 16 never seen one let on take one

10 is my biggest

and i want him agian now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

I want to be fucked in the ass by 23 men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Omg

that made me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ilikecum

i would love to suck dry and swallow blackmens cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love Big Black Cock

I was 14 when i sucked my first big black cock, He was my next door neighbor and 32. His Cock was 10 inches and he used every inch of it on me. After a swallowed his load i was hooked on black cocks. He would invite his friends over to gang fuck me. He trained me very well to be a black cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wishing

I never had gay sex but wonder how it would feel to bend over and take it, from anyone. As an older man i am still wondering. This story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am white and live in the South My family owned a large plantation and by all accounts were very hard on their slaves

For that reason I suck only black cock and I pay them well. I think it is only right to serve them as they wish.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 8 years ago
fucked

What a great way to spend some time on a deserted island, sucking and getting fucked by 24 hung black studs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoy Big Blackmen's Cock

I really enjoy Black men. I was in a Book store and they was a Blackman in there walking around and I wanted to have some fun with him. He walked past me and smiled and went on down to a booth and left the door open, I walked down and to him and took his 10 inch cock in my hand got down on my knees and started to suck his mmmm cock and I unfasten my pants and stayed bent as I got up still sucking his cock and he said out loud YEAH that what I want. I turned around and he rammed BIG HOT COCK up my arse and we had a great time when he shot his cum in me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantasizing about massive black cocks gang banging me

The story brought great images to mind. I wish it was me. So jealous! My white cock is rock hard and my ass is hungry! Never sucked a cock or been fucked by one yet. It would be awesome to have 40 or more big black cocks, all at least 12" long, gang bang me. First have each one fuck my face and cum down my throat, and then fuck my ass balls deep and cum up my ass. Then for an encore, have each one fuck my ass without mercy again and this time cum down my throat. The only thing that could be better is to have it recorded and a copy given to each participant, and to do it all over again the next day.

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Your fantasy of having that many black cocks to service got me rock hard. Most guys that have had black cock always want more. I had one young black guy who asked me if some white girls could watch me suck him off. I said, "No, but you can bring over as many black men as you want and I'll gladly blow them all in public or in privacy, if they prefer." Thanks for helping to get me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lovearse

oh yes while reading his storie i wanked my self of and though about him sucking me off then i would get my eight incher up him till i shot warm sticky cum up his love hole oh yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
randy arse

oh yes i would love to have been him with all them black cocks going in and out of his mouth and ass till they fill his mouth with hot sticky cum i love cocks up my love ass them most i have had at time is five and when they had done with me i was well and truly f------d and my are was sore for a week but still love them up me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Black Balled with thirty black cocks

I was at a party of black guys. There were eighty something men at this particular party so I had no problem picking out thirty big men from the group. I slipped a little something in their drinks to get them nice and horny then I took two at a time out for a stroll to my van parked on the side street where there were no street lights. By the time we were at the van I had my hands all full of hard cock and horny as hell. I found that thirty horny black guys are very unmanageable if there is a piece of ass waiting for them. The minute they got the message I was going to take my clothing off the bunch that were in front started pulling my pants and undies off and grabbing my ass before I could do another thing. Next thing I know I had 3 or 4 guys with huge cocks ramming my asshole and grabbing my head and shoving all the cock they had in my throat. Needless to say I don't have to worry about getting it together to breed my body and fill me to overflow. Since that night I don't need to worry about getting together with a group of black cocks and getting my share of black fuck anytime I need it. Needless to say that all I need to do is hang out a pair of my boi-pussy panties on the side of my van and then the rest is history. Just a little side note. They have talked me into having a small procedure done to bypass my lower gut so when they do get me pregnant I can carry full term. I have had 4 pregnancies and they are all beautiful babies and all the boys are hung with cocks just like their fathers. I had trouble giving birth because they have been doing their best to stay in my belly up to eighteen months. Believe me when I say it is very difficult to open up for five or more eighteen month old babies to come out of my pussy at home with thirty black guys that want to get a first look to see who's the fathers. Everything is fine for me and the kids to this day. And I'm still here working my ass off literally. The men all make sure I can get my nourishment every day for at least three go arounds per day. That makes ninety plus lots of two or three times and more horny black guys each time we are in my breeding sessions. You wouldn't believe how much high quality cum I get pumped into my mouth and pussy every day. Ok, got to go now for it's curtain fuck call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want some

I would love to be that guy, it would be a dream come true to used by big cocks, to suck and get fucked. I would love to have my dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really

I have never met a Black man you had to trick to fuck you or be sucked off or both!!! Every Black man I have ever met wanted to have sex as long as his friend did not know about it. Almost everyone always has a wife or girlfriend and say they are straight. Only a couple have said they were bi and almost none admitted to bein gay. They all said go for it there is no girl around right now.

BbcisbestBbcisbestabout 5 years ago
Sucking bbc

Thats so dammm hot . im bi male is bi for bbc . love sucking huge hung bbcs. My dewam cummm tru is to get at least ten very hung black men at least 9 inch plus bbcs . give in let them fuck me while i suck each every one swallow each ones cummm . love suck swallow bbcs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your the best

Oh my God that is so sexy and hot and you should continue to serve black guys and get f***** by them and I heard your mom and daughter is your sisters two black guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I would love to try that

I dreamed of being. Gangbanged by 10 or more big black cocks! I want to try it. And let them use me any way They want to and as long as They wanted to! I don't know how to go about getting it set up to do?? So I got 3 really big sex toys and. I been. Sucking and fucking my ass with them but I want the real thing. I need to know how to set it up to do be used by 10 or more big black cocks. Can anyone help me get it set up??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love to trade places there’s nothing better than having your arse used that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to be fucked like that,I've never been with a black man,but I have used a 12in dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely heaven on earth (I mean an island).

I wish I had the opportunity to enjoy that many Black cocks. Being gang fucked and taking them all ass-to-mouth would be so satisfying. Black men are naturally Superior and I am honored when they allow me to please them.

Black is beautiful, delicious and absolutely the best.

tvsally693tvsally69310 months ago

OOOOOOOO OMG. LOVE THIS STORY. WHILE IN PRISON I OFTEN HAD TO DO GANGBANGS WITH OTHER WHITE SISSIES. WE'D DO 50 BLACK INMATES ON WEEKENDS. SURE MISS BEING A TOTAL SISSY FOR BLACK STUDS.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have thought long and hard on how to get a BBC for me to enjoy. I even bought a big black dildo to enjoy from time to time. I would love to enjoy a train like this. I just want pictures and videos to enjoy later. One day very soon. A+

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ohhhhh,I am coming just reading this story.My dream is to be dominated by at least 3 beautiful black cocks all at least 8 inches long.I would swallow all of their creamy cum too.Also take every inch of the three up my ass.Sucking one ,fucking one and jerking one off all at the same time is my fantasy ,any volunteers.?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great idea! You sure know how to get what you want.

I'd love to be the only white slut at a Black only stag party and donate to the groom, every time a Black cock used either of my holes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous