All Comments on 'Next Door Neighbor's Daughter'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Okay, but...

On downside to this story was, the 18-year old girl sounded like a 45-year old man when she spoke. It made the conversation very unbelievable.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Ass fucking does nothing for me. The story was going well until that started. With her so close and nearby, why couldn't you give it to her in her cervix and possibly started a new life with her, even unknowingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

great story, obvously by a guy. A good follow up might be after half a summer of fucks he harshly fucks his wife. Perhaps a theme where hs is the boss, gets in shape, his money is now hidden off shore and if she wants the good life she'll be a submissive little whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fair average

putting it out there, describing an ass as a "poop hole" or "shitter - not exacty attractive. im guessing author = the old guy in this one, def need to work on the dialogue. also, 99.99999% of people DONT like the taste of shit, so prob wont be sticking a cock that has just been in their (or anyone else's) ass in their mouth. try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Was great to read should be an acompeing video

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Wow this is very well written! Ejaculated in my pants just as Elmer did second time round! Keep up the good work👍👍

MrKachingMrKachingabout 6 years ago
Nice Girl

I can't wait to hear more. She needs to train him to eat his cream pies and come over after other lovers have deposited a load in her:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rushed story, arrogant angry girl and a snowflake republican voting old man.

Characters talking like a virgin would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous