All Comments on 'Louise Goes Down Ch. 02'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Only loosers need to rape

It's for sure that real men don't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Again - Still In Wait Mode

Extremely well wrotten - I mean written but as previously noted - so far just another cuckolding by a mother of her unwitting husband.

If there should be some form of consequence for not only her but the porn and pimp gang that would turn it from the usual dank anticipated norm into an entertainment of classic possibilities. Kind of a fairness and justice for the little abused husband who as of now the poor bastard hasn't a clue.

Underdog loses again or at least breaks even with some retention of self respect.

So where are you going author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amused

Good story. Keep writing.

I'm amused that those "keepers of our morals" (don-donna2) keep reading non-consent stories and leaving behind their venom and then won't accept direct communication to chide them for their actions. Tried to leave them a message and found that they "don't accept anonymous comments". Little wonder. They're as cowardly as they are hypocritical.

Best of luck in your writing future; and try to ignore such people. I know this will be the last time I spend my time reacting to such stupid remarks.

{I'll remain anonymous because I don't want to be the target of someone who won't allow replies).

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 18 years agoAuthor
From the author

A few comments both here and on the the first installment asked where this story was going and made some assumptions about certain characters. Since it's going to run to six chapters, I thought I'd outline a few things now, without giving away the plot, just to give you a frame of reference.

First, I do love women, and if you read many of my other stories (please do! LOL), you'll find that to be the case. But occasionally as a writer, I like to change things around and write a story like this, where a woman finds herself in a somewhat abusive situation, where she is treated like dirt.

This story is in the Non-Consent/Reluctance catagory for a reason. It is at its heart a humiliation story about a wife and mother who sinks into degradation, and I have some wickedly delicious scenarios planned for ensuing chapters. If these kinds of scenes aren't your thing, read something else.

A friend who is into humiliation stories made some suggestions, and I put him off until I found what I felt was the right vehicle for those suggestions. I got the idea from an episode of Law & Order, where a bookie is found murdered. Among the early suspects are a wife who was into the bookie for about 30 grand and her husband. The wife had been beaten up by the bookie because she couldn't come up with the money she owed through betting on games, and the husband had found out that earlier the bookie had made her work off some of her debt through prostitution. That sparked some ideas, and this series is the result.

Finally, when it's all said and done, there will be no innocents in this story, including the husband. If you want a story with clearly defined good guys and clearly defined bad guys, with the good guys winning and the bad guys losing, too bad. The characters in this story are multi-faceted, and have good and bad qualities, to varying degrees. In the end, each character gets what's coming to them, to varying degrees. I hope the ending satisfies everyone, but if not, it's not my problem.

Enjoy the subsequent chapters, and hopefully I'll get them out in a little more timely fashion.

Thanks for reading.

jack_straw

davet1davet1almost 18 years ago
Great stuff

Excellent prose, hot sex, good story. Looking forward to seeing where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dearest Author - Regarding Your Perception of

her humiliation (as per your below comment) I'm very confused. She chose her initial actions and certainly wasn't mortified or humiliated by anyone or herself.

She hasn't said no yet and the poor thing has had to suffer through 867 orgasms without any real guilt or embarrassment.

To say the devil made her do it would be without credibility and with her immediate boss the now known first puppeteer she could own the company if she wanted to but she's too busy "O"ing with whoever she is pointed at.

So Jack - have fun but don't be humiliated by these facts as she isn't by your own words.

You are a very talented writer who doesn't need to try to humiliate or be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOL

now we know why: the story was "inspired" by a guy friend who's into masochism and an episode of "Law and Order" which dealt with masochism and prostitution, eh? LO

and no one is innocent, including Willard, who's always on extended business trips, eh? he's probably --- in THIS story that is --- into masochism, too?, that is, he pretends to be working hard, always on long business trips but in fact Willard's just going from one cheap motel to another, crawling on the floor, with a dog collar?! okay! LOL

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

well written. hope hubby finds out and Brandon and bill get caught in the revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another great one!

You are a great writer....keep it coming.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Story Heats Up

Story just gets nastier. My young GF(38) loves it.

Keep more chapters coming.

We hope to read of nastier and public group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Will you ever continue/complete this GREAT story?

I check back from time to time. Could you at least let us know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A long story about a worthless piece of trash.

Since I dont see the next chapter, we will assume she saw her doctor he decided she needed to be tested and she came back HIV positive with developing pneumonia and a very rare form of cancer. That is what happens to those that fuck around without concern for themselves or their spouses. The nice thing is she gave HIV to all of those clients that used her. That folks is the shortened version of Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
f you?

at what point does the blackmail, etc become a burden and the revealtion and freedom from them more important? AND doing the things to bring it all to an end, along with "bob" here. problem: here she may like it too much to stop?

lundysonlundysonabout 13 years ago
awesome

great story...not quite Cum Club in its power, but still an excellent story. I hope you continue it some day.

Dave933Dave933over 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed this. I can't understand why people leave comments like the anonymous folk above. If they don't like nonconsent/blackmail/rape stories, why are they reading them in the first place?]

I like a bit of nonconsent/blackmail, and this is pitched just right for me - I don't like violence or anger toward women either; and if you'd read Jack's stories about Carole (to the end) you'd realise he doesn't either.

Come on guys - keep your hypocrisy under control - you're just embarrassing yourselves...

dawid1501dawid1501almost 12 years ago
Thanks

I have a sneaky suspicion that you are not going to finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mmmmmm good

love to see how far louise goes down this path.

bobbi

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 5 years ago
Keep going!

Great story so far.

I see it all going south the day she shows up at a client's hotel room and the client is her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need More!

Don't let this story end yet! Need to read more of Louise being fucked and turned into a whore. Needs a gangbang or two as well, though please, keep her husband oblivious. Nothing ends a good slut wife story than the husband finding out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous