All Comments on 'Kissing Cathy'

by catsguy2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice n hot

Really enjoyed this story, it's one of my little fetishes :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice

Now have cat learn to love facials....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Little Story

Thats one of my fetishes as well. Love when I guy can accept is own spunk especially because of a sexy woman!

Eddy_BortEddy_Bortalmost 18 years ago
Love it!

Reading your story has given me such a hard-on. I love licking my cum off my girl's tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great! One of the best short stories here!

This is NOT a fetish of mine, but this story might make it one. WOW! Well-written, quick and clear, amazingly hot...

Write more! Write in all categories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Delicious

I love sharing my cum with my wife. Creampies are great!

MADDRAPPERMADDRAPPERover 17 years ago
made me hard

great story. I jerk off for/on my wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot

Really enjoyed it. Reminded me of the time my GF made me cum on her then she fed it to me. Very Erotic.

419er419erabout 11 years ago
Near story experience

Very similar situation with my then girlfriend, now my wife. Reading this brought back some good memories. We don't do that much anymore, and I'm okay with that, but on occasion she will surprise me and its always erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i love it

I love to try all of this I got so wet

Finner05Finner05about 10 years ago
So hot

I became harder throughout reading this story. I've brushed on the subject with my wife and am crazy with lust to eat her creampie. Problem is avoiding pregnancy but think were in safe zone now so I'm going to try my best to go for it tonight. Have enjoyed her kisses after a great blow job but want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Always hungry

've been eating cum from my wife's cunt for 20 years. We have gotten to the point where she goes out to bars, theaters, truck stops and rest areas and fucks other men almost daily. She even one time brought home five men and fucked each one of them in front on me, requiring me to 'clean' her up after each man came in her hungry cunt. Sometimes she'll call me from work to let me know she's stopping after work for a 'fill up and to be ready to eat all that cum. I love and live for the taste of cum from her cunt. We are both happy with our 'arrangement' and continue our feeding sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lovely

we have read several sex stories from this site, this one is one of the best, and still remains the only story that we have enjoyed reading several times, as it always gets us so turned on, several times we have copied,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
precum lipstick

During bj will stop wife and milk some precum out of my dick then rub it on her lips and give her a deep kiss. She loves it and constantly kisses me during bj to swap precum. She's not into a full load snowball but nothing like a slow, long, deep kissing session after she swallows. She also digs her own juices from my lips fingers toys and cock.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 2 years ago

It all develops so smoothly and is sexy as hell. Everything both partners do is motivated by the desire to increase the lust of the other one. Perfect mild kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really would like my wife to “order me” to clean her up after I cum anywhere on her or in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous