All Comments on 'My Woman Ties Me Up'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
tied up and jerked off

My girlfriend and I had a terrific sex life. It shot up to a whole new level one weekend when we were staying at a lodge for a getaway. We had a nice dinner, some wine and went for a walk on the lake's edge. I figured we'd end up in our room and have some great sex. When we got there we were a little tipsy and I was a bit stoned from smoking a joint. She told me to get ready. I thought that meant taking some of clothes off. I took my jeans and shirt off and lay down on the bed in only my black bikinis. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later wearing a matching black bra, bikini panties, garter belt and nylons. I loved the out fit and she loves to dress up. She got up on the bed and straddled me and told me she had to blindfold me. She then took a large bandana and blindfolded me. Then she took one wrist and tied it t the bed post with a nylon stocking. It happened so fast I was not sure what she was doing. Then she took the other wrist and tied it to the bed. She got off me and told me to spread my legs. I had never been tied up before and I was getting turned on. After she had my legs tied she took off the blindfold. Thought next she'd get on my cock which was rock hard but she didn't. She took off her panties and lightly stroked my cock with them which of course was driving me nuts. Then she told me she was going to do something she had wanted to do for a long time and that was watch me cum. She took my cock in her mouth but only to get it still harder and then she started to jerk me off. She really knew how to do it as good as I did. I pretty soon felt I was starting to cum. She was stroking my cock pretty fast and I started to feel my whole body responding. I was tied up tightly which made it more intense. I finally was bucking hard against the nylons but they didn't budge. I started to cum and shot it all over. She then laid back and started to stroke her pussy and pretty soon she was making herself cum while I watched. We both lay there awhile and I asked if she was going to untie me and she told me she was not done. Then she untied my ankles, grabbed her panties and told me she also had always wanted to make me wear her panties. I let her put them on me and as she pulled them up my legs I started getting turned on again. I was really jolted with electric pleasure when the nylon got to my cock. She was licking me all over and finally got down to my cock and was licking it through the panties. I was kicking and bucking again so she retied my ankles and then went back to licking my cock through her panties until the inevitable happened. I started to cum and shot into the panties. I had cum twice and thought I'd be done but no. It took an hour or so for my cock to get hard again but it did. This time she pulled the panties down and put a rubber on me so I knew what that meant . Sure enough, she straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me hard and fast until we came together. After she finished cumming she kind of collapsed beside me and soon we both fell asleep. I woke up later...don't know how long, still tied up and still wearing the rubber. She woke up and untied me. we went back to sleep and got up later, much later. The next night she tied me up again and pretty much repeated the same scene. The bottom line: she bought leather and chain restraints which she uses on me a lot. I also started wearing her panties, first for sex and now all the time because wearing them really gets me hot. The other day she told me she thought I needed some special training and discipline which would be a surprise. Its yet to come but I have a feeling I am going to be introduced to the strap and the switch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous