All Comments on 'The Purrfect Specimen Ch. 4'

by catdragon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Awesome story with a great plot, hope it doesn't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!

Its to good of a story to let it stop! One of THE best I've EVER read on the site! Keep going!

wmaster99wmaster99over 10 years ago
Come on!!

You've got to be kidding to stop it at this point (chapter 4). This is so good that it screams to be completed!!! Please do so. A super story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it.

Goes to show you have to dig for the gems lost in the abyss of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE KEEP GOING!

This is a great story and I'm hooked!! What happens next?! Please don't leave us hanging for all eternity, please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh...

Bummer, another tale abandoned just as it is getting good.

J

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 8 years ago
Hmmm....

Something's not right here....I know I saw more of this story...

Anyways, amazing story. Hope you don't pull a Intrepid_Fate on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Argh!! One of these days im going to learn to read the comments in the last chapters to make sure the story is finished before i start!

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome story

please keep this series going, it has been way too long since your last update....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally agree

This is definitely screaming to be completed. There should be some for dead stories to be picked up by others others and still have the links or something. After all this time I would be extremely surprised if he ever finishes this. Don't get me wrong. I'd dance in the street if he did (not really cuz then people would KNOW that I'm crazy, instead of just suspecting it). Definitely deserves and ending on of the better kitty alien scenarios I've seen, including manga and such.

Peace.

Past_RegretsPast_Regretsabout 4 years ago
May we have some more please?

What a great story. Please, please, finish it. Don't leave us hanging any longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercatdragon@catdragon
107 Followers
A writer for a long time, I love to create stories that project feelings. Not sure if that really makes sense to someone who isn't a writer. :) Anyhow, I love to create. And if you have any comment about any of my stories, feel free to drop me a line. And if you just w...