All Comments on 'Our First Time at Wife-Sharing'

by Philwales

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Super story!!

Please ignore the negative comments from self serving moralistic fools. This story is simply great! I do hope that others follow, much along the same theme. Situations like this do happen, and it's refreshing to read of one, in your well crafted tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great first story.

Very sexy. You said "our first time" so I hope to hear about the other times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This was simply a wonderful story

I enjoyed how you set up the events that took place without dragging out the detales turning it into an epic and anti-climactic three + pages of unbelievable events.

it truly served it's purpose. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant story and soo arousing!

Please let there be more sessions with old Tom. What a powerful old man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love this topic

I loved this story. I love the topic of older guys with younger housewives....especially with the wife still in her stockings & heels. More please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb

I've just read both your stories, and cannot make up my mind which one was best - they were superb, both well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Tom is a very powerful sexy older man, Can we hear more about him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"NO F'n WAY"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was not sharing.

She had big cock sex and you got fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sexy story

I enjoyed your story. As a guy who would love to watch his wife get fucked by another man I can appreciate your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why wait until getting home?

You could have had a long parttttyyyy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My neighbours Clare and Barry are in their 60s,i am 42, I saw them often,i would help them out with little things, we would often have drinks together. Clare is tall, long legs, still attractive for her age. We all attended the complex,s New Years party, all the ladies looked good in their outfits, the guys in suits or coats. Barry had a little too much, he didn't even make midnight, I watched as he danced with Clare, he kept lifting her dress, revealing a nice pantyhosed bottom, she would push his hand away, she looked a bit helpless, so I went over and stepped in, guiding Barry back to his chair. Clare asked would I help her take him back to their apartment, I did and we got into the lift,into their apartment. Barry sat down, he was very happy, Clare offered me a drink, I took it, Barry stood up, and put some music on, he said to Clare dance with me, I stood up to leave and Clare said we would like you to stay, so I sat as Barry danced with her, lifting her dress until Clare said why don't I just take it off, which she did and Barry said, would you dance with her, , I looked shocked and I heard Clare say please, so I stood up and began to dance, she lifted my hand from her back and put it on her bottom, I was semi hard, she moved against me, i got harder and she put her head next to my ear and said, join me in the bedroom. I looked around, I knew she wasn't drunk, Barry smiled and nodded as Clare took my hand and went into the bedroom. She took off her bra, small but nice breasts, then turned and took off her hose and panties, then lay back on the bed, please, I heard Barries voice, yes Rob, please, it was our plan to get you back here tonight, Clare wants you, I will leave you two and go back to the party. I heard the door open and close, Clare opened her legs as I undressed, as I lay on top of her, she held my cock and positioned it and I pushed into her moist pussy, her legs closing around me and I felt her shiver as I moved in and out of her and it didn't take long for my cum to shoot into her. I stayed hard, rolling her over until she was on top of me, my hands caressing her breasts, she lowered them to my mouth and as I sucked them I pushed up into her pussy, I heard don't stop,dont stop, I thrust faster into her and she sat straight up as she orgasmed, pushing down on me until she went limp, I kept fucking, then pulled away. I moved behind her, pulling her onto her knees,pushing my cock back into her and pushed forward as I pulled her back, my thighs getting splattered with juices until I pulled her right back onto my cock as my cumm filled her again. She fell forward, I covered her, cleaned up a bit and went back down to join the party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆!

Very erotic! Perfect scenario! A love story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY. 5* (4.75/5.0 = 95/100)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story,

But no one commented on her remark that she never had to fake it with him. Humm.

So, she had been fucking the neighbor for a while?

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Old landlord

Wifey and I were 1st married, we rented this old house in pretty bad shape. Roof didn't leak, about it. The 60 year old landlord was cheap, didn't want to spend a dime, but one day I got home from work and the living room had new carpet. That was cool, then the kitchen counters were redone just a week later. I asked wifey how she talked him into that, she laughed and said she just teased him. Turns out he came over to get the rent, she answered the door in her robe. In the process, she accidentally flashed him a boob, then realized from the way he reacted where his interest lay. Over the next six months, the place sure got fixed up, while he worked she would be in just a T-shirt, or shorts and halter top, stuff like that, making sure he got lots of peeks.. But then the bastard raised the rent so we moved.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
My neighbors

My neighbors, Donna and Harry Reed, are 18 years old. Sorry, I don't have amy stupid fantasies or lies to share. Nothing at all,.Just like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughable and just stupid

Another writer fixated on wife becoming a slut and hubby just standing by like a clueless moron. She’s a slut and he is just a wimpy cuck. He is on a downward spiral as wifey will continue to screw around since there are no consequences. Just dumb

huntsman29huntsman29about 4 years ago
Not sharing at all.

This is your wife being a cheating whore that doesn't give a shit what you think. She didn't discuss this with you and treated you like furniture that wasn't even there. Then her words afterwards make it sound like she has to fake it with you. This isn't sharing, it's you being made a cuck.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
I JUST HAVE TO AGREE.....

with huntsman29...... I am totally fine with wife sharing and think hubby should always always be present...but the way she took it on herself without any discussion with her husband is disrespectful...hubby better get some rules in place or he will be on the outside looking in

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 3 years ago

Good concept, poor execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story and think you did the right thing and letting your wife enjoy her sexuality. The only thing I would have done different is I would have joined them in the bedroom and DPed her. I would have cleaned her with my tongue afterwards

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars interesting story.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story! While banging your wife I would have been suggesting she go visit him everyday while your at work. Then to quit taking her borth control. Nut that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!! I see this was written 15 years ago. My wife and I had just gotten married after finishing college. Since then, we have had 2 children. After 7 years of marriage, I started having the wife sharing fantasy. She had seen my browsing history and confronted me about it. She was somewhat confused on why, I was looking at that type of stuff. Although embarrassed I told her the fantasy of sharing her really turned me on. We begin role playing about her getting fucked by another guy and our sex life really improved. This went on for about a year and out of the blue she brought up the subject while watching TV. She wanted to know if I could handle it if she actually screwed another guy. I said yes I could. We started discussing how we could do it without anyone finding out. That would embarrass us both. She already knew I wanted to watch a her with a well endowed man. We got on a adult dating site. After about 6 months of filtering out the weirdos we found a 53 year good looking old married man. We met him at a bar a couple times and we all clicked. Both of them went through the STD tests because we all wanted the sex to be bareback.

We made arrangements to meet at a motel which I paid for. Wow!! what a thrill. He was a little over 7 inches and very thick. He got my wife off at least a half dozen times. Something I could never do. She put her legs up and was very loud when Cuming. We met 2 more times at the motel before inviting him to our house. I drop the kids off at their grandparents when he comes over which is a couple times a week now. My 31 year old wife is getting the best fucking of her life. And I am enjoying watching that happen. Plus I get to have sloppy seconds. Lucky for her I get off very quickly, because she says she is always sore afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If my Wife had excepted that she needed more than I have. We would still be together. But she left chasing cock,because its wrong to share your wife. but now 35 years later she wished she had never left and I wish she had just fucked understood her own sexuality. our family unit would still be togetger. but society says no its wrong ,so she screwed around went from relationship to relationship. And is now just wishing she had stayed. So girls think about it maybe its an enhancement to your marriage not the destruction of it . After all its just fucking .Its not like the big things that effect marriage ,children <mortgage work holidays .COMMUNICATION.Cheers everyone good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erotic. True to life. Loved it.

5- [4.65 = 93% = A+ or A (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

'You know what', she said, 'I never had to fake it with him, he was as hard as iron up inside me, and at his age too'.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100% = A× (☆☆☆☆☆)!

You nailed it!

My kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I AM COPY PASTING ANOTHER USER'S COMMENT BECAUSE I CAN RELATE TO IT.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 10 years ago

sexy story

I enjoyed your story. As a guy who would love to watch his wife get fucked by another man I can appreciate your effort.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent, 5- [4.65 = 93% (★★★★★‐)].

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... his penis was like a spear jutting hard and up towards the ceiling as he climbed on the bed. He was circumcised too and the helmet of his cock looked huge."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment, which I really liked.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 17 years ago

Super story!!

Please ignore the negative comments from self serving moralistic fools. This story is simply great! I do hope that others follow, much along the same theme. Situations like this do happen, and it's refreshing to read of one, in your well crafted tale.

End quote.

* * *

I couldn't agree more with above comment.

What happens between consenting adults will expectedly stay between them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

'You know what', she said, 'I never had to fake it with him, he was as hard as iron up inside me, and at his age too'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous