All Comments on 'A Lover of a Different Sort Ch. 01'

by schw0573

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My king of lover

This one is original, but why the boyfriend...unless there's another plant... Great start. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Water That Plant...make it juicy please!

time to plant your feet and hump on heheh. good story please continue. ...and why call the boyfriend? ...unless multiple penetrations?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

simply outstanding, I wish there would be a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT

it was an awesome and unusual story of pure erotica. The only thing I saw missing was the plants released orgasm. Wish to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

Hmmm delicious,take me to your hothouse, loved it, more please.

Darth_FugueDarth_Fugueabout 13 years ago
Not Bad!

Not bad!

...HOWEVER...

For all intents and purposes, you "plowed" through her sexual encounter, with the plant, with a "bulldozer" as opposed to "seducing" her, with a "garden rake" in short: there was "No Real Passion, in the Girl's Encounter, with the Plant!"

A "Good, Erotic Story" would leave the reader "WANTING MORE SEDUCTION!" and their undergarments would be thoroughly soaked, from their own arousal because, they would WANT to be that person, that they're reading about!

It does not matter how you would do it, the FIRST and, FOREMOST "Key", to a "Good, Erotic Story" lies in the SEDUCTION: Both in the "Character", and in the "Reader!"

(It is NOT about the "Destination" it IS about the "Journey!")

Sex does not involve just the "Physical" aspect (of a person), it also involves the "Mental", "Emotional", AND, the "Spiritual" aspects! When you write a "GREAT, Erotic Story" (that COMBINES ALL THESE ASPECTS), they [the readers] will become your Most Faithful Followers!

Just remember this: the MOST POWERFUL SEX ORGAN... IS THE MIND!

If you can "Enchant" your reader with a "GREAT Erotic Story", filled with "SEDUCTION" and "DESIRE!", then they [the readers] would become your GREATEST Friend and you will feel the DEEPEST SENSE of PRIDE, knowing that you have successfully brightened somebody's day!

Well, I hope that I've given you enough "INSPIRATION", for your stories, in the Future I'm afraid, that's all that I can do for you...

The rest, well, that is left up to you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
update please

Would live to hear more about the up coming events of this tale....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous